The ACI Foundation currently awards scholarships and scholarships to high-potential students in graduate and undergraduate programs. Carefully review the details below and apply for ICA Foundation International Scholarships.
In this article, we will look at the requirements and ways to apply for an ICA Foundation International Fellowship and Fellowship.
About the ICA Foundation
The ACI Foundation is a nonprofit organization founded by the American Concrete Institute to promote progress, innovation, and collaboration through the support of research and scholarship. They also serve as a self-contained resource to provide thought leadership and strategic direction for the concrete industry.
The ACI Foundation’s proactive, forward-thinking, and collaborative approach offers scholarships and fellowships to students interested in concrete to achieve their educational and career goals. As an organization, they identify trends, opportunities, and needs, and play an active role in supporting the next generation of leaders in the concrete industry.
The application for the 2023-2024 season is now open! You can start by checking the details below.
Level and field of study
This ACI foundation international scholarship opportunity is for Graduate, Bachelor (Master, Ph.D.) students of structural design, materials, and construction.
The host nation is the United States of America.
The ACI Foundation International Scholarship and Scholarship opportunities are open to students from all parts of the world.
Number of prizes
The number of prizes available remains undisclosed.
This scholarship provides an educational stipend of $10,000 to $15,000 for tuition, residence, books, and materials.
Eligibility Requirements for ICA Foundation International Scholarships
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must attend a US or Canadian university during the award year and answer the following questions:
- Have you ever received an ACI Foundation Scholarship or Scholarship?
- When applying, what is your current academic status (Bachelor’s/Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D.)?
- When the awards year begins in the fall of 2023, what will your academic status be (bachelor’s/bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral)?
- (Scholarship applicants only) After application season, can you attend an interview at the ACI Spring Concrete Convention on March 28, 2023? The ACI Foundation will make travel, registration, and hotel arrangements available.
- (For certain scholarships) Can you do a 10-12 week internship during the summer of 2022?
- Contact and educational information.
- A summary.
- A 500-word essay.
- Official Transcripts: Read more about the transcript submission below.
- Two endorsements are statements of evaluation of the applicant, in terms of growth potential, character, leadership ability, and career interest.
- Required Language – English: If English is not your native language, you will need to submit a written statement attesting to this proficiency.
Application Submission Guidelines
Please be sure to adhere to the shipping guidelines listed below:
Attn: Scholarship Coordinator
38800 Country Club Drive
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Also, remember to save your data during each session of the online application before closing the platform.
How to apply for the ICA Foundation International Scholarship
The application for the 2023-2024 season is now open! To apply for the ICA International Foundation Scholarship, please click on either of the two links below to apply.