The Hashoo Foundation is pleased to offer its scholarship program for Pakistani students. The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate program.
Scholarships are open to all and are advertised in print and social media for undergraduate study at HEC-recognized universities.
The purpose of the scholarship is to support those students who gained admission in 2022 to Hashoo Foundation-approved institutions for university-level studies/programs.
Read and find out more about the Hashoo Foundation Scholarship.
About the Sponsor: Hashoo Foundation
The Hashoo Foundation was established under the chairmanship of Mr. Sadruddin Hashwani. Subsequently, two more charities were created.
In 1999, the family established Hope for the Oppressed and Powerless (HOAP) to provide social welfare, soft skills and vocational development, and education.
HOAP initially supported the rehabilitation of Afghan refugees and later expanded to work with the broader communities in Pakistan.
The scholarship program, established in 2004, focuses on funding talented and deserving students to continue their studies in higher education.
It identifies deserving students from isolated, low-income regions of Pakistan whose natural talent and creativity can benefit from systematic financial assistance.
Since these young people are often the first generation in their families to receive an education, the Hashoo Foundation supports them with guidance and counseling.
Level/field of study
The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate program in the fields offered by the university.
The scholarship is hosted in Pakistan.
The scholarship is open to Pakistani applicants.
The awarded scholarship will be awarded 50% loan and 50% grant.
Eligibility for Hashoo Foundation Scholarships 202 2
The following criteria must be met for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- This round of scholarships is only open to those students who have gained admission in 2022 at Hashoo Foundation-approved institutions for university-level studies/programs (a list of educational institutes and study programs is attached).
- Applicants must have a degree from a previous year.
- These scholarships in a Merit cum Need Basis. Only those students who really deserve and have an excellent academic record (at least 75% grades in intermediate) will be considered for these scholarships.
- HF scholarships are designed to cover full or partial costs that are directly related to the course, i.e. college/university fees. The decision will be determined by HF and will vary from case to case.
- Each scholarship will have a duration of one year and may be extended for the duration of the degree course annually based on academic performance.
- Preference will be given to the most deserving and talented students from remote and remote areas of Pakistan.
- Submission of a scholarship application by itself does not guarantee the award of a scholarship or place any other liability on the Hashoo Foundation.
How to Apply for Hashoo Foundation Scholarships 202 2
- Download the application form and fill it out as a computerized printout. An incomplete application form will not be entertained. Handwritten application forms will not be accepted. Incorrect information or concealment of any information may result in the rejection of the application.
- Applicants must submit an affidavit that they applicant is not obtaining a full scholarship or financial assistance for the same course at the same time from any other institution.
- The following documents are required from the applicant:
- Latest wages and employment certificates for all family members earning income.
- Utility bills, any of the last two months.
- Bank statement for the last year (if applicable).
- Business name and address (if applicable).
- Two certified passport-size photographs of the applicant.
- Confirmed copies of Enrollment / O-Level and Intermediate / A-Level result cards.
- Certified copies of the national identity card of the applicant and parents/guardians.
- Certificate of good faith from the current department of the university and a copy of the student card.
- Income certificate of parents / guardians / siblings.
- Forms that do not contain all required verified documents will not be accepted.
Hashoo Foundation Scholarships Application Deadline 2022
Submission of the application for this scholarship ends on November 30, 2022.
It is important to remember that the Hashoo Foundation is pleased to offer its scholarship program for Pakistani students. The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate program. Scholarships are open to all and are advertised in print and social media for undergraduate study at HEC-recognized universities. The purpose of the scholarship is to support those students who gained admission in 2022 to Hashoo Foundation-approved institutions for university-level studies/programs.