The Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFUND) is accepting applications from all qualified Ghanaian students for the 2022 scholarships. Read about the eligibility requirements. If you qualify, then apply. Here is the Getfund scholarship 2022/23.
This Getfund scholarship application is open to all first-degree graduates who want to register for a master’s degree at a foreign university when the tertiary education calendar 2022/2023 starts in August/September this year.
Indeed, one of the Ghana government initiatives to support education is the Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFund). This is a public trust established by an Act of Parliament to provide additional funds to the Scholarship Secretariat for the award of scholarships to gifted but needy students for studies at post-cycle and accredited tertiary institutions in Ghana.
Basically, the Government sees the release of GETFund, and the Ghana stock exchange secretariat will receive it. In addition, they then oversee redistribution to help the students who need it most.
GETFUND Scholarships for Ghana Students 2023 not only support students in secondary school and university by paying their tuition fees, but also by supplementing the education sector with educational resources.
What You Need To Know About The GETFUND Scholarship For Ghanaian Students
Level/field of study
The GETFUND Scholarship 2023 is available for students to pursue the Masters’s degree program in any field of study at a foreign university.
If you are a Ghanaian student, check out the scholarships available for Ghanaian students
The GETFUND Scholarship 2023 is organized by the Government of Ghana. You can access other amazing opportunities to study in Ghana by clicking on the link to the best universities in Ghana.
Nationality Eligible for the GETFUND scholarship
All Ghanaians holding a first degree can apply.
Scholarship Voucher for the GETFUND scholarship
The scholarship has benefits that are equivalent to a full scholarship that includes paid tuition and other covered expenses. It is very interesting to know that GETFUND Scholarships for Ghanaian Students in 2023 is a great opportunity.
GETFUND scholarships in 2023 do not have a specific number of offers.
Eligibility for GETFUND scholarships
However, all prospective applicants/students are expected before they can visit www.scholarshipgh.com Ghana, to meet other basic requirements to be considered for the Ghana Education Trust Fund Scholarship.
The requirements for the Obtain funds scholarship 2023 are:
- Application letter
- proof of nationality
- Copy of the letter of admission to the foreign school you intend to attend.
- School fees schedule abroad.
- A copy of the Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of the 1st-degree certificate from the university you attended
- A copy of the previous transcript from the university attended, which must be duly approved by the school as a true copy.
- Copy of the National Service Certificate issued to you after completing the service.
Scholarship Application Procedures
When applying for a government grant you must follow a detailed procedure, in which you must answer all the questions and complete all the forms to get the grant.
However, below are some of the important points to pay attention to when applying for government GETFund scholarships:
- You must complete the application form in three,
- Submit it to a scholarship registrar, via,
- Registrar of the applicant’s institution.
These must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Passport photo 3, standard passport size, with the applicant’s name on the back.
- A legitimate or certified duplicate admission letter from the applicant.
- Medical certificate obtained from a government medical officer for public health.
- A synopsis or a brief description of the research topic that shows your topic.
With this in mind, you can follow the steps below to ensure a smooth application process:
- Use the tool http://scholarships.gov.gh/clients/register
- Register using the form on the screen where you honestly enter your data.
- Download the application form to the registrar of scholarships in Ghana, by clicking on the ‘click to download form’ highlighted at the top of the page.
- Make sure that the information you provide is true and reliable.
- Print the forms and send them to the registrar of applications at your institution.
To avoid issues related to the use of the mail system, the Show Secretariat requires that all applications be sent to the GETFund Front Desk for processing.
Requests must be addressed below:
P. MB Box, 254
Click on the link below for more information
GETFUND Scholarship Application Deadline 2022/23
The 2023 Getfund Scholarship Application Deadline is June 31st. Be sure to submit your application as soon as possible with accurate information.
Before we can wrap it up, you can get more Ghana Scholarships through the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Login.
About the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat
The GHANA SCHOLARSHIP SECRETARIAT is located in Accra, Ghana, and is part of the Government Industry.
GHANA SCHOLARSHIP SECRETARIAT has a total of 300 employees across all its locations. (The number of employees is modeled). There are 196 companies in the GHANA SCHOLARSHIPS SECRETARIAT corporate family.
Applicants should note that the service provided by the Secretary is FREE and that the Secretary has not contracted with any individual, group, or third-party entity to assist any applicant.