Calling all outstanding international leaders for the academic year of 2023-2024 to apply for the WISE Emerging Leaders. Qatar Foundation is proud to offer the fellowship for the next generations of leaders in academics who wish to leave on a learning journey that develops the outlooks, abilities, and methods important to flourish, support communities and change the education system. It is presently entering its fifth back-to-back year.
About WISE Emerging Leaders Fellowship
WISE accepts it is always critical to make nourishing and stimulating spaces for education leaders to meet up, associate seriously, learn with one another, and team up for aggregate effect. Changing the education system requires change at the underlying and fundamental levels, yet additionally at the intrapersonal and relational levels. Leaders who lead with mindfulness, sympathy, and inventiveness, who develop their own and their group’s prosperity, and who weave individuals and tasks together are leaders who can start advancement and fundamental change.
WISE Emerging Fellowships will bring together 15 to up to 20 selected young leaders in education all over the world in a mixture design comprising of face-to-face private meetings, a progression of online studios with education specialists, various nonconcurrent intelligent blog entries, substantial projects to apply in their associations, and tailored mentorship to foster their task.
WISE Emerging Leaders Program is an incredible journey of professional and personal growth for the fellows, they can gain valuable insights and tools that can multiply in the impact of their work. It also brings perseverance from different forms of life experiences in a powerful change-making. What separates this program is the place of refuge it offers to share the individual’s impact stories, both individual and expert, their qualities, and, surprisingly, also their weaknesses.
Scholarship Provider: WISE Qatar Foundation
About the Provider
WISE Qatar Foundation is an international and multi-sectoral platform for creative minds that debates and acts in purposeful actions. WISE has secured itself as a worldwide reference in new ways to deal with education. Through both the biennial Summit and scope of progressing programs WISE is advancing development and building the eventual fate of education through a joint effort.
The push for consistent advancement has long won in areas like innovation and medical care, however, education has commonly missed the mark on approach in both policymaking and in the homeroom. Also, education is vital to tending to the hardest difficulties confronting networks all over the world today – neediness, struggle, disparity, joblessness, ecological manageability, and future difficulties. In any case, there is a broadening hole between the education system at present set up and those expected to address the issues of people in the future.
WISE is a reaction to the need of rejuvenating education and giving a worldwide stage to the improvement of groundbreaking thoughts and arrangements. Beginning around 2009, WISE has developed into a flourishing worldwide, multi-sectoral community, which keeps on creating productive discourse and useful organizations. The WISE people group is an organization of education partners – from students to leaders – from around 200 nations who share thoughts and team up to look for intelligent solutions to tackle difficulties confronting education.
Qatar Foundation is a non-profit organization that is made up of more than fifty entities through education, research, leadership, and joint collaborations all over the world.
- Academic Year: 2023-2024
- Applicant’s Nationality: International
- Degree Level: All degree
- Fields: Education
- Number of Awards: Up to 20 fellows
- Duration: 9 months
- Scholarship Country to be taken: Qatar and Italy
- Scholarship Awards: Fully-funded
- Renewable: No
- Offered Annually: Yes
Applicants must meet the eligibility of the fellowship program:
- The applicants must be between the ages of 25 -33 at the time of application.
- Must be holding travel documents and willing to travel abroad.
- Must have good communication skills in oral and written English and the confidence to speak in presentations and in public.
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate the degree that empowers them to contribute completely to the program while likewise meeting other individual commitments.
- Must be open-minded, flexible, curious, and comfortable in multicultural environments.
- Candidates must have areas of strength for an appearance of a consistent record of achievements in the field of education (academics, proficiency, or potentially personal). They have additionally been associated with education or potential advancement projects for no less than 3 years.
- Must be able to clearly demonstrate the social issues and engagements to overcome with innovative ideas and initiatives.
- Must be able to demonstrate their potential for growth developments in the nominating organizations.
WISE welcomes delegates of institutions, associations, programs, and organizations to nominate and drew in competitors with remarkable scholar/proficient and additionally private encounters in the field of education from your association. Nominees can be essential for your drawn-out association or branches across the world. The nominator should have a project thought while choosing candidates for the designation to be qualified.
Nominating associations should recognize possible support for the candidate in fostering the projects during the program.
The WISE Emerging Leaders successful fellows will be participating in two residential sessions which will be administered by experienced facilitators.
- 1st residential session will be held in Milan, Italy from May 31-June 10 2023.
- 2nd residential session will be held in Doha, Qatar from late November to early December of 2023.
During the program the successful fellows will be guided in a series of workshops and activities on the topics of the following:
- Change in the educational system
- Weaving and collaborative leadership
- Personal sustainability
- Peer-coaching and peer-learning
- Project developments
- Personal and group harvesting
The fellowship program will be covering the following cost:
- Airfare Travel Expenses
- In country transportations
- Workshop material cost
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until March 1, 2023.