The Skoll Center for Social Entrepreneurship offers a fully-funded program for international MBA students at Said Business School at the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom for the academic year 2023-2024.
About Skoll Scholarship
The Skoll Scholarship is being funded by the Skoll Foundation which provides full funding and a living stipend to further their MBA at the University of Oxford, Said Business School for social entrepreneurs all around the world. If you are a student who can drive a positive impact in the world, take chance on this opportunity that will help you grow, develop your skills and abilities, and find more information and knowledge to succeed in your career and personal goals.
The Skoll Scholarship is a serious scholarship for approaching MBA students at Saïd Business college, University of Oxford, who seek entrepreneurial answers for pressing social and natural difficulties. The Scholarship covers the full course charges for the MBA program, as well as incomplete everyday costs.
The Skoll Scholarship gives subsidizing to entrepreneurs who have set up or have been working in entrepreneurial drives with a social reason or who have sought after an effective profession, and who wish to work on their insight into market-situated rehearses so they can be more successful in their ensuing social change pursuits.
In addition to the financial help, the Scholarship gives admittance to the Skoll Researcher people group, a gathering of pioneers who are decidedly influencing the world through innovation and system change, as well as restrictive chances to meet with incredibly famous entrepreneurs, pioneers, and financial backers.
The Scholarship is given in acknowledgment that the MBA might address a critical financial weight, especially for the people who have decided to work in the social effect/innovation space as opposed to the simple business or public areas.
About Oxford MBA
Oxford University has a rich custom of creating pioneers. The MBA program expands on this heritage, giving you a strong foundation in center business standards while fostering a widened outlook and comprehension of the job of business in society. You will be tested to dig into the areas that interest you most and gain the essential abilities and knowledge to lead an effective, intentional profession.
The MBA program at Oxford will expose you to the following:
- A connected global network
- Diverse students community
- Diverse career opportunities
- Academic experience
The fundamental skills:
- Engage yourself to turn into a worldwide pioneer
- Foster your capacity to think sensibly, horizontally, and freely
- Shape and characterize your professional objectives through industry-explicit electives
- Assemble key abilities through the center courses
Making a career change is in many cases one of the most referred to explanations behind seeking an MBA. Through instructing, ability improvement, and manager commitment, the university empowers its students to create, find, articulate, and take possession of their career and expert advancement plans.
About the University of Oxford
The University of Oxford is a world-class business school and one of the top universities in the world and they are honored to be acknowledged in many ways. Part of offering a world-class business school experience is opening ways to worldwide organizations and furnishing you with outstanding instruction from a licensed institution. Part of offering a world-class business school experience is opening ways to worldwide organizations and giving you extraordinary training from a certified establishment.
The university runs an interdisciplinary project with resources across the University and these cooperations furnish you with more fresh knowledge and new points of view to assist with taking care of the issues confronting business and society. Through testing discussion and conversation with the most splendid academics, students and researchers, you will foster your decisive reasoning and critical thinking abilities, managing frequently equivocal and complex issues.
- Academic Year: 2023-2024
- Applicant’s Nationality: International
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Field: Business Administration
- Number of Awards: 3
- Scholarship Awards: Tuition fee and living expenses
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
The students must meet the following eligibility of the scholarship:
- When the students apply for the MBA, they probably spent ideally somewhere around 3 years in either:
beginning and growing a social endeavor;
Or on the other hand, driving a significant development of a current social endeavor or program inside an association;
Or then again chasing after a certain change as an effective career proficient, for example, somebody who has utilized entrepreneurial ways to deal with address a similar social/ecological issue, with an unmistakable center string that joins his/her work.
- The applicants will have utilized entrepreneurial ways to deal with distinguishing opportunities, made a move to decidedly move business as usual, and delivered demonstrated influence that adds to redressing crooked systems and practices in their picked area of work.
- Applicants should exhibit proof of individual characteristics firmly resounding with entrepreneurial administration, and show how these have affected their careers.
- The applicants should show the way that business education can add to the extensive improvement of their work. They should outline why a business degree at this phase of their career direction can assist them with intensifying their effect.
- Should exhibit some proof of their requirement for the Scholarship. This might be displayed, for instance, in work experience or individual foundations which make self-subsidizing the MBA a critical financial burden.
To apply for the Skoll Scholarship you first need to apply and be acknowledged into the Saïd Business School’s MBA program. To be officially considered for a Skoll Scholarship, you have to express your interest in the “Scholarships” part of the MBA application process.
At the point when your MBA application is presented, the MBA admission group will initially evaluate your application to guarantee that you meet the academic prerequisites looked for by the school. Assuming you are acknowledged in the program, you will be sent an essay question that should be finished.
The successful students will be awarded a fully funded tuition fee to further their MBA in the UK and a living stipend.
Deadline of Application
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until January 4, 2023.