The Scale Accelerator: Women’s Empowerment Program is currently open for applications from nearby NGOs in Malawi, South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe resolving issues connected with women’s empowerment. This is a completely subsidized scaling consultancy program that will offer help to chosen associations as they work to expand their impact.
The Scale Accelerator: Women’s Empowerment Program offers help for aggressive, privately driven NGOs in Southern Africa who need to take their crucial work to additional individuals, in different spots. The program will offer specialized help and abilities improvement to assist members with carrying out their programs somewhere else in a monetarily economical way.
About the Program
Scale Accelerator, Spring Impact’s flagship program, started in the UK. Starting around 2015, more than 50 aggressive NGOs at the forefront of resolving key societal issues have partaken. Accordingly, many have expanded their span and impact, extended their answer for a few areas, and acquired subsidizing for their next period of development.
The program depends on Spring Impact’s one-of-a-kind scaling strategy and consultancy approach, which has been utilized to help more than 300 associations worldwide scale up reasonably.
Scale Accelerator: Women’s Empowerment has been created with the desire of empowering privately driven answers to make a significantly more noticeable impact. Spring Impact’s desire is that the program will fabricate a development around scaling impact, where leaders and groups across the more extensive NGO area are furnished with the systems, instruments, and organizations expected to proceed with their own scaling process and rouse the excursions of others into what’s in store.
The Expert Consultancy Women Empowerment Information
- 2 years of fully-funded supported, customized consultancy for a select group of privately based NGOs in Southern Africa dealing with problems connected with women’s empowerment.
Expert Consultancy offers free, custom-made consultancy for a select group of privately driven NGOs in southern Africa – including Malawi, South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe – who are dealing with problems connected with women’s empowerment.
This Scale Accelerator program course will assist you with working out how to contact more individuals economically (without essentially having to develop your association!). The group of scaling specialists and experts situated in the area will work cooperatively with you, giving active specialized help. By partaking, you will:
- Develop a scaling methodology, a monetary model for scale, and the system and cycles expected to scale up
- Foster the ability, certainty, and structures required for scale
- Acquire a basic companion in Spring Impact to help you during the program.
Location: South Africa, Malawi, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
Duration of the Award: The award will start in February 2023 and will be awarded for up to two years.
Benefits of the Program
Strategy and Action Plan
- An aggressive system for scale that they know works truly and makes an impact and an incentive for all partners at scale.
- A detailed scale that guides out how you will accomplish your scale methodology in reality.
- A well-defined monetary model exhibiting the expenses and pay related to conveying your scale model
- This a valuable chance to contemplate who could pay for your answer at scale, whether government, corporate organizations, establishments, INGOs, as well as major areas of strength to bring to funders and expected accomplices.
- You will foster areas of strength for an of our scaling strategies, and gain practical abilities and information to apply this inside your association
- You will upskill your more extensive group with this approach, so they can utilize the standards and devices learned in their work, in different activities, and in their future professions in the area.
- You will have the valuable chance to gain from different associations on a comparative journey.
Tools, Mindset, and Knowledge needed for the Scale
- An impact-driven mentality that focused on the long-term outcomes, as opposed to transient venture yields
- A detailed comprehension of the cycles, outlooks, and capacities expected to speed up the journey to scale in a practical manner
- A top to bottom information on the most proficient method to scale in an organization with others, arriving at new areas in any case inaccessible, and utilizing accomplices’ capabilities, abilities, and advancements.
Eligibility of the Program
- The applicants must be from the eligible country.
- Established NGO GO conveying a solution(program, administration, intercession, or another drive) supporting women’s empowerment examples incorporate, however, are not restricted to monetary consideration, business/venture abilities, supportable livelihoods, women and young ladies education, political interest, savagery against women and young ladies, and so on.
- Have at least 3-4 groups including leadership accessible to draw in with progressing consultancy all through the program.
- The NGO privately drove with an office in the nation where the solution has been delivered.
Interested applicants must complete their application at the provided application portal of the Spring Impact.
- Applicants must complete their eligibility quiz which will ask a question about the eligibility requirements if the program is right for them.
- The eligible applicants will be receiving a link for the application.
- An opportunity to book a call for one of the consultants to answer any questions.
- Candidates will be invited to a full webinar that will provide information about the program.
Prior to affirming their final selection, the committee will have two short discussions with two of your key partners (for example a current or past funder, an accomplice, or a local area delegate). This will assist them with examining your application, and ensure that you have the establishments expected to scale set up.
Selected candidates will be awarded a fully-funded award. The award will also provide support to the selected organizations as they are working towards the increase of the impact to empower women and to be able to contribute to the communities where social issues must have their own solutions.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is January 2023.