This scholarship is intended for persons who are unable to get government student finance but are seeking asylum or who have some sort of protection from an asylum application and are looking to further their education.
About the Scholarship:
Anyone can attend Oxford Brookes University, a university in the United Kingdom. Students benefit from the institution’s award-winning teachers and world-class infrastructure by receiving the best possible education. The Oxford School of Art was established in 1865 as the precursor to the University of Oxford. Academics from around the world come to study and teach at the university, which is located in the beautiful city of Oxford, England. Teaching and learning go hand in hand at the institution. In and around Oxford, it maintains the campuses of Harcourt Hill, Headington, Wheatley, and Swindon, to name just a few. The institution’s faculty is made up of academics that are highly qualified and experienced. There are 11 National Teaching Fellows on the school’s staff. In addition, renowned academics and industry experts frequently pay visits to the university to share their knowledge.
The university offers undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs in a variety of subjects. Schools at Oxford include: the Oxford Brookes Business School, the Oxford School of Hospitality Management, the Oxford School of Nursing and Midwifery, the Oxford School of Psychology, Health and Professional Development, the Sport, Health Sciences, and Social Work Departments. Other schools include: the College of Education, the College of Education, the College of Education and the College of Education and Human Development. Students at Oxford Brookes University have developed a method that allows them to learn outside of the traditional classroom setting. Hands-on training and familiarization with real-world working situations are provided to students in industrial workshops. Students can take advantage of the university’s skill-building programs to prepare them for the latest technology. Students at the university can get help finding a job through the university’s placement assistance unit. A handful of the world’s most well-known companies with which it has worked on placements include Microsoft, IBM, BMW, KPMG, and Virgin Atlantic.
Oxford Brookes University is a well regarded research center with a global reputation for excellence. In order to carry out world-class research, the university has built specific research competencies. It has collaborated with both government and commercial sector groups on technology transfer and research projects. As a result of this, the university receives funding from both the British and European governments for research purposes. Despite its small size, Oxford Brookes University has a global reach. In order to fulfill their aspirations, students from all corners of the globe congregate at the university. In order to provide study abroad and exchange opportunities for its students, the university has formed partnerships with over a hundred reputable institutions all over the world. Additionally, Oxford Brookes has academic ties with universities and organizations in Germany, France, India, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Kenya, and Hong Kong, among other countries. –
Over 3,200 international students from more than 140 countries attend Oxford Brookes University, which is a thriving, modern institution. Oxford Brookes University is the only UK institution to make the top 50 list of the world’s most promising young universities, according to the QS World University Rankings. Students at Oxford Brookes University can choose from a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs designed to stretch and excite them. An Oxford Brookes University bachelor’s degree is a lock for students who pass an international foundation program with the required grades. If you’re a student at Oxford, you’ll find yourself immersed in a vibrant, cosmopolitan community with a strong focus on the present. There are two national teaching and learning centers housed at the institution, which have a long history of success in the job market. Students at Oxford Brookes University can get free help with their English language skills, such as writing papers and doing critical reading. Arrival weekend for international students comprises campus and city tours at the beginning of the semester. The International Student Advisory Team can assist students with particular issues, such as visas or employment laws, that arise during the semester. The Sunday Times University Guide has rated Oxford Brookes University at the top of the modern university rankings for 11 of the last 12 years. As well as the Queen’s Anniversary Prizes, Oxford Brookes University has received two of its own (for extraordinary performance and excellence). Aside from that, the university is continuously rated as one of the greenest in the People and Planet Green league.
94% of research was classified as “internationally acknowledged,” and 59% as “world leading” by the 2014 Research Excellence Framework. Those who studied architecture, business and management, English, history, engineering, and music all performed well on the exam. Each of the three Oxford Brookes University campuses is conveniently accessible by public transit. Direct inter-site bus service is offered throughout the year. Oxford is located in the southern part of England and has excellent transit links to the rest of the country. – wikipedia Every fifteen minutes, a train departs from London for Oxford, which takes around an hour and a half. Oxford, a tiny city in the United Kingdom, is well-known for the beauty of its academic institutions. Because of the University of Oxford’s presence in the city, Oxford boasts a large and diverse student population as well as several stores, cafes, clubs, and other amenities to meet their needs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Oxford Brookes University
Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
- There will be two scholarships available beginning with the 2022/23 academic year, and they will include the following:
- A total exemption from payment (you do not need to pay fees)
- A grant in the amount of £4,000 in cash.
- Assistance with housing costs of £8,000 in the form of financial support. Those students who are living in residence halls will automatically get this funding, while those students who are staying in private accommodation will be required to produce evidence of their living costs in accordance with the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
- lodging in university halls of residence that is guaranteed for the full 52-week academic year
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Students who are qualified to apply have one of the following immigration statuses, have met the necessary course entry requirements, and are not currently receiving or eligible for government student financial support:
- Asylum seeker
- Child seeking refuge who is not accompanied by an adult
- Because of their refugee claim, they have been granted temporary permission to stay in the country.
- Permission to stay on a discretionary basis (as a result of an asylum application)
- a member of the family of an individual who possesses one of the immigration statuses stated above and has the status of being “in line” or “dependent.”
- Students who are currently in the process of receiving an offer (or waiting for a decision) for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree, including foundation year courses, will be eligible to apply for the scholarship. Classes taken at one of our Partner Colleges do not count toward your degree.
The Oxford Brookes University 2022 Sanctuary Scholarship is open to all International Students
The ANU Research School of Biology, which is a member of the ANU College of Science, has the potential to grant a total of two Laureate Postgraduate Research Scholarships in the year 2021. These scholarships will be given by the ANU College of Science. The purpose of the prize is to entice the most outstanding students from across the world as well as those from the local community to pursue postgraduate research at the Research School of Biology of the University of Sydney in order to earn a PhD degree.
- Applicants for the Sanctuary Scholarship will first need to submit their application through UCAS and get an offer from our Admissions Team before they can apply for the scholarship.
- After you have finished reading the scholarship’s terms and conditions, you will need to fill out the online application, which includes a place for a personal statement. Your eligibility for the Sanctuary Scholarship will be determined based on the results of this section. Please check to see that the following have been included in your responses:
- Your reason for wanting to enroll in a higher education program, including your long-term goals and objectives as well as how your program of choice will help you accomplish these things in the future.
- Tell me about the challenges you’ve encountered while pursuing further education and how you’ve worked to overcome those obstacles.
- information regarding your current financial situation as well as any past applications for support you may have submitted.
- Applications won’t be taken into consideration unless they’re accompanied by a Referee Supporting Statement that’s signed and dated by the referee. This is a required component of the online form, and it must be uploaded. In addition to that, it is going to be required of applicants that they provide evidence of their immigration status.
- The date of May 27th, 2022 is the cutoff for submitting a completed application form.
The application deadline for Oxford Brookes University 2022 Sanctuary Scholarship is May 27, 2022