Deakin University now accepts applications for the HDR Scholarship – Research Training Program Scholarship (RTP)/Postgraduate Research Scholarship (DUPR), all international students who will meet the eligibility criteria of the scholarship are encouraged to apply.
The Research Training Scholarship Program is funded by the Australian Government while the Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship Program (DUPR) is funded by Deakin University. Top-ranked students will be prioritized for the scholarship program for the academic year of 2023-2024.
Scholarship Provider: Deakin University
About the Provider
Deakin University gives an inviting and steady environment for international students. The university offers a scope of administrations to assist students with subsiding into their new environmental factors, including direction projects and backing for academic and private matters. The campus offices are modern and exceptional, and the teaching staff is proficient and congenial. With a different student local area and many programs on offer, Deakin University is a phenomenal choice for international students looking for excellent education in a strong and comprehensive environment.
For many years, progressions in innovation, high-quality research results, and course conveyance techniques have put Deakin at the cutting edge of advanced education. They have gone from one solidarity to another – from being the primary Australian university to having some expertise in distance education to solidifying the situation in the top 1% of colleges worldwide.
Deakin has numerous accounts to tell. Look further into the University’s most memorable years of establishment and the numerous achievements, from making new campuses to fostering a prestigious distance schooling approach and a research program that has an effect on the communities. Deakin was founded as Victoria’s fourth university. It was the consequence of numerous years of discussions and campaigning, and a craving to build student’s admittance to education.
Deakin University is the top 1 university globally, and one of Australia’s providers of education, they offer a personalized experience that enhanced the world-class program and innovative digital connections. They lead to creating an opportunity to work and live in a connected world. The University maintains major areas of strength a standard that conveys elevated expectations of navigation and responsibility. This guarantees the courses, research, and local area commitment proceeds to meet and surpass the best expectations of value.
With four remarkable campuses in Melbourne, Geelong, and Warrnambool, and an exceptional distance learning stage that surpasses whatever other in Australia, every one of the 60,000 of our students appreciates limitless admittance to world-driving facilities and a cordial, inviting air – whether or not they’re concentrating on campus or online. The students likewise have corporate and learning focuses that give mentorship, study, and event spaces to the students and communities they serve.
- Applicant’s Nationality: International
- Degree Level: Master of PhD
- Academic Year: 2023-2024
- Fields: Any eligible fields offered by the university
- Number of Awards: NA
- Duration: Maximum of three to four years
- Scholarship Awards: Fully-funded
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
Before proceeding with the application, interested applicants must meet the eligibility of the scholarship program.
- The applicants must be local or international students who are admitted to Deakin University or enrolled in an HDR course at the university.
- The applicants must not be receiving any awards or scholarships that are equivalent to the scholarship awards offered by Deakin University.
- Students should not be getting pay from one more source to help that student’s general living expenses while undertaking their course of study assuming that pay is more prominent than 75% of that student’s RTP or DUPRS Allowance rate. Pay inconsequential to the student’s course of study or pay got for the student’s course of concentration yet not for the reasons for supporting general living expenses isn’t to be considered.
- Must meet the research degree entrance or admission requirements of the university.
- Must be able to read and agree to the terms and conditions applied to the scholarship.
Research Degree Pathways
- The applicants must have good communication skills in oral and written English and meet the university’s English language requirements
- Meet the entry requirements in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution.
- Must be able to demonstrate their research and learning experience
- Significant capabilities have probably been gotten under five years before application. Where capabilities don’t meet this prerequisite, the candidate should give an extra arrangement of proof of comparable examination or expert experience and results from the most recent five years. Extra proof might incorporate yet isn’t restricted to work environment experience, confirmed reports, surveys, meeting introductions, distributions, and data analysis.
- Must be able to meet the GPA requirements of Deakin University.
RTP and DUPRS Stipends will be granted to students as a consequence of a competitive cycle illustrated in the guidelines. Students getting an RTP or DUPRS Stipend will be enlisted as on-campus full-time students.
- The completion of the applicant’s four years of education studies.
- Achieve 80% or equivalent on their research components in their previous study
- Meet the entry requirements
Previously enrolled HDR students can apply for the scholarship program and will be assessed by the faculty.
The application can be processed in an online portal provided by the university. The applicants must complete the information needed for the application. It is important to read the instruction on the official website of the provider.
As part of the application process, the students must submit the additional materials needed to support their application.
Deakin University will be providing the following:
- $30,000 per annum Stpend allowance
- $500 to $1,500 Relocation allowance
- Health Insurance
- 3-4 years tuition fee offset
The scholars must maintain the required GPA of the university.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is still open for the academic year of 2023-2024.