If you are an international student passionate about motorsports and can demonstrate academic merit, the scholarship offered by Cranfield University will suit you!
Cranfield University offers the FIA Motorsport Engineering Scholarship for international students who aims to further their Master’s Degree in Advance Motorsport Engineering, FIA launched the 1st Engineering Scholarship in partnership with Cranfield University which provides a fully-funded award that covers the tuition fee, living expenses, travel flights to the international and local students.
The FIA is looking for an engineer with exceptional personal qualities, who have high academic legitimacy, and who is energetic about motorsport, yet not able to afford to learn at Cranfield. The successful applicants will benefit from a 1-year scholarship, covering educational expenses for an MSc in Cutting edge Motorsport Designing and a commitment towards related living costs in the UK.
Having perceived that engineering talent often faces multiple hindrances for section into motorsport, the FIA has set up a scholarship to help one exceptional possibility to defeat them.
Scholarship Provider: Cranfield University
About the Provider
The Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA), founded in 1904, is the world’s motorsport administering body and promoters for safe, sustainable, and accessible mobility for all road users worldwide. The FIA is focused on advancing more prominent variety and inclusion with individuals in 146 nations. It is the first global talent search drive from the FIA pointed toward eliminating financial obstructions to the passage and making it possible for a talented youthful specialist from one of the FIA locales to get an Expert in Cutting edge Motorsport Designing from Cranfield.
Cranfield has undertaken research, consultancy, and testing for the motorsport area since the 1970s. It has a different staff and local student area with people from more than 100 nations contemplating and working at the University. The Cranfield Effect Center is an FIA-supported test place, and Cranfield Simulation (AXSIM) is at the forefront of driver-in-loop race-driving simulation.
Motorsport is a powerful tech laboratory for the future. All its technological advances, particularly concerning safety and climate, benefit the general public. The FIA cooperated with Cranfield University offering a scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The Cranfield Impact Center is an FIA-endorsed test place, and Cranfield Simulation (AXSIM) is at the forefront of driver-in-loop race driving simulation. With solid links to industry through the Cranfield Motorsport MSc Directing Council, graduates can expect vocation opportunities going from design roles to working trackside with groups.
Field: Advance Motorsport Engineering
Motorsport is a demanding world that requires total responsibility from its specialists. Without their skills and ability, groups don’t get to race. This MSc will level up your skills and mastery in relation to motorsport and elite performance designing through a thorough blend of educating and motorsport-related project work.
The course will prepare the graduate for a motorsports career or in a higher-performance engineering field which also collaborates with the leading motorsports companies. The course aims to provide you with a sound understanding of the fundamental scientific, designing, and managerial principles involved in motorsport, and their implementation inside an elite performance technology setting.
You will be shown the skills expected for planning, executing, and detailing motorsport projects and setting them up for various roles in motorsport. The students will cover the design, development, and activity of rival vehicles, and related parts of materials science, streamlined features, structural analysis, vehicle frameworks, and the board procedures related to motorsport.
Motorsports Engineering Career
Motorsport is a highly competitive area. Learning at Cranfield will drench you in a highly focused engineering related to motorsports and a learning experience, giving you admittance to motorsport organizations and specialists. Getting employment is ultimately down to the student who completes the employment forms and goes to the interviews. Successful students proceed to be important for an organization of engineers.
- Academic Year: 2023-2024
- Applicant’s Nationality: Uk and International
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Field: Engineering
- Number of Awards: NA
- Duration: One Year
- Scholarship Award: Tuition fee, Living expenses, and Travel cost allowance for the international students
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Renewable: No
- Offered Annually: Yes
Before proceeding with the application, the students must meet the eligibility of the scholarship.
- Must be able to meet the entry requirements of the course
- Can demonstrate their academic achievements and passion for motorsports and a strong case that overcomes the barriers to the entry requirements to study at Cranfield and to achieve their future career.
- Must have the potential to support Cranfield University and FIA as an ambassador.
Entry Requirements for MSc Advance Motorsports Engineering
- 1st or 2nd class honor degree or equivalent to the international engineering, physics, mathematics, and any applied science and can demonstrate their commitment and motivation to be actively involved in motorsports.
- Have good communication skills in oral and written English, and the students are also required to submit their English proficiency test scores before the interview stage. Keep in mind that without the language test score, the candidates will not be able to proceed on the interview.
The list of test scores required can be found at the official page of the provider.
- The candidates must contact any of the FIA Member organization in their home country to determine their eligibility and to receive more further information about the schlarship.
- Application form must be complete for the MSc Advance Motorsport Engineering.
- Candidates must be able to indicate their interest in the course program and must be included at the application form which also includes their personal statement why you should be consider for the scholarship award.
The scholarship will be covering the student’s payment of their tuition fees and roundtrip economy flight from their home country to the UK and a stipend paid quarterly which covers the students living expenses and accommodation.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until February 15, 2022. Late and incomplete application will not be considered.