St Anthony’s College of the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom in collaboration with the Integrated International Company Eni offers a fully -funded Eni Scholarship for eligible three students from the country of Ghana, Angola, the Republic of Congo, Mozambique, and Nigeria to pursue their higher education for the academic year of 2023-2024.
About Eni Scholarship
This scholarship will permit St Antony’s to concede up to three of the best African students regardless of means and will add unfathomably to the different and intellectual characteristics of the College. This is important for a joint drive between Eni and St Antony’s College to put resources into and reinforce African initiatives.
St Antony’s and Eni are similarly quick to give support and where conceivable, organized impetuses for Eni Scholars to proceed with their studies or track down valuable work back in their nation of origin after graduating from Oxford. Conversations about this are progressing and scholars will be educated regarding applicable contacts and organizations as they arise.
Scholarship Providers: St Anthony’s College and Eni
About the Providers
St Anthony’s College, University of Oxford is one of the constituent colleges of Oxford in Britain. It is a postgraduate college that has some expertise in the disciplinary study of Europe, Russia, and the other replacement conditions of the previous Soviet Association, the Center East, Africa, Japan, South, and Southeast Asia, Latin America, and China.
The College community is enhanced by student social orders and occasions, permitting you the potential chance to lead a different student life, to associate, keep solid and make new companions. The expert region concentrates on workshops and occasions of St Antony’s drawing in an expansive scope of participants from across the more extensive Oxford community.
St Antony’s is dedicated to working for a more sustainable future. They perceive that the following ten years is a basic one for environmental activity and that the activities and decisions of their local area massively affect the College’s natural impression.
Eni believes that Africa is the past the present and the future, it is the continent that Eni has encountered. As pioneers, which today keeps on molding Eni’s encounters as an accomplice of nations where Eni has laid out enduring connections, understanding and regarding African social orders and societies and their variety.
A presence in the mainland, which supplies the greater part of Eni’s unrefined petroleum and flammable gas creation, is an offer that is expanding thanks to the triumphs of ongoing prospecting efforts. In these mind-boggling times, the energy business is confronted with a twin test: guaranteeing that the world’s developing populace, because of increment from 7 to in excess of 11 billion individuals by 2100, approaches minimal expense energy and, simultaneously, ensuring that this is accomplished in an earth supportable way.
Eni’s mission is in line with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals, this is why Eni contributes to the SDG’s goals by vital participation focusing on areas of normal interest, for example, youth business, agriculture esteem chains, and sustainable power and energy effectiveness, especially in Africa. Eni has a long tradition of supporting education by offering scholarships. The “Scuola Enrico Mattei” prepared for postgraduate in Italy and ended up being the pioneer for administrative education in Europe. Starting around 1957 the “Scuola” has allowed scholarships to around 2,600 youthful alumni from 111 distinct nations to go to an oil and energy industry “Expert MEDEA” program, spreading the Mattei inheritance all through the world.
- Academic Year:2023-2024
- Applicant’s Nationality: Ghana, Angola, the Republic of Congo, Mozambique, and Nigeria
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Number of Awards: Three
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Scholarship Awards: Fully-funded
- Duration: NA
- Offered Annually: Yes
- Renewable: Yes
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Economic & Social History
- The scholarship is only eligible to selected African countries such as Ghana, Angola, the Republic of Congo, Mozambique, and Nigeria.
- Preference for the scholarship will be given to students who have a first degree in any of the African universities.
- The applicants must demonstrate their academic merit and potential as well as their financial needs.
- The candidates must have a clear motivation and ambitions to use their education to benefit their home country.
- Applicants are required to have good communication skills in oral and written English. The requirements guidelines for the English language can be accessed on the university’s guideline page.
- Applicants must meet the admission criteria and be admitted to the eligible fields for the scholarship program.
Eligible applicants must follow the application process for the scholarship, it is important to read all the information on the official page of the provider.
- The applicants must apply to one of the eligible fields required for the scholarship. The application can be completed in an online portal provided by St Anthony’s College.
- A secured place on the chosen program before the final date of the scholarship application.
- An Application ID or Student Number is required at the application portal.
- In 300 words outline “How your chosen field can help or provide benefits to your home country?”
- In 200 words outline the reason for your application.
- Keep in mind that ineligible and incomplete applications will not be considered.
The successful candidate will be notified through their registered email by June 2023.
The successful students will be provided with the following benefits:
- Tuition fee
- Living Stipend
- Economy Airfare
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until March 1, 2023. Additional materials or documents will be required upon application.
Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.