International students can apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2022-2023, which are completely financed. These scholarships are exclusively available to master’s and doctoral students. This scholarship covers 100% of tuition fees, as well as a monthly stipend and housing of 16.000 Baht.
The University of Chulaloongkorn has taken the lead in implementing interactive collaboration with the international community. In order to strengthen academic collaboration between Thailand and other countries.
The “Graduate Scholarship Programme for ASEAN or Non-ASEAN Countries” was developed by Chulalongkorn University to provide financial aid to international students who intend to pursue graduate studies at Chulalongkorn University.
1) The scholarship will not be extended.
2)Scholarship recipients are not permitted to postpone their acceptance of the scholarship once it has been given by the University.
3)During the scholarship period, recipients are not permitted to accept any off-campus employment in Thailand.
About the Scholarship:
Webster University, founded in 1915 in the United States, is an American university witChulalongkorn University, founded in 1917, is a non-profit public higher education school located in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand’s largest city (population range of over 5,000,000 inhabitants). Chulalongkorn University (CU) is a big (uniRank enrollment range: 35,000-39,999 students) coeducational Thai higher education institution that is officially recognized by Thailand’s Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research, and Innovation. Chulalongkorn University (CU) offers courses and programs in a variety of fields that lead to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees. For more information, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below.
This 103-year-old Thai university has a strict admission procedure based on entrance exams and students’ previous academic records and ratings. Applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply. CU also offers a library, accommodation, sports facilities, financial aid and/or scholarships, study abroad and exchange programs, online courses and distance learning possibilities, as well as administrative services to students. Nonsi Residence is strongly recommended by Chulalongkorn for all exchange students. A shuttle service to campus, private room options, and an on-site pool are among the highlights. Thailand is centrally located in Southeast Asia, making it an ideal gateway to Indochina, Myanmar, Cambodia, and Southern China. Many of Thailand’s seventy-six provinces are easily accessible by plane. Internal air travel is inexpensive, simple, and effective. Off-campus field trips will be organized by the BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) Office.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chulalongkorn University
Scholarship Country: Thailand
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Study Level: Masters, PhD
Nationality: International Students
The following are some of the advantages of receiving a Bangkok Government Scholarship:
- Tuition fees (Fees/special fees charged by the faculty or the students’ chosen program are not included.) It is necessary to plan ahead of time with the students and the faculty/program.
- A monthly stipend and housing allowance of 16,000 Baht.
- The total airfare for each leg shall not exceed 20,000 Baht for students from Africa and 12,000 Baht for students from Asia. (Students must purchase their tickets and will be refunded after they arrive at Chulalongkorn University.)
Eligibility for Scholarship
Applicants for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships must meet the following requirements:
- English is a required language.
- Eligible Countries: Any country in the world.
- Students from ASEAN or non-ASEAN countries who have been enrolled in any Chulalongkorn University program for more than one semester are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 2.75 for undergraduate studies and a minimum grade point average of 3.25 for graduate studies.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or 173 computer-based is necessary, as well as an IELTS score of 5.0.
- The applicant must be under the age of 35.
- Faculty members, researchers, and academic staff who plan to return to their home universities to teach or work after graduating from Chulalongkorn University are preferred.
- Applicants must have earned a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a field related to the position they are seeking for. Their application must include a copy of their degree certificate.
- An academic transcript from the applicant’s most recent academic institution.
Their application must be accompanied by an approved academic transcript.
- A filled-out application form with a 1-inch photograph.
- Curriculum Vitae/Resumé
- A valid passport is required.
- Recommendation letter/Reference letter: Two letters of recommendation from the applicant’s supervisors or the head, director, or dean of the applicant’s affiliation institution.
- Medical report: A medical certificate from a hospital in the applicant’s home country verifying a physical examination.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Business Law, Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM), Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies, International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR)
- Medical Sciences, Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies and Veterinary Science and Technology
The Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2022 (Fully Funded) is open to to all international students
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the steps below:
1) Select an international program. Here
(2) Click here to download and complete the application form.
(3) Before the deadline stated by the university’s office of academic affairs, applicants must send their completed application form and supporting documentation directly to the faculty/program of their choice.
(4) Before their names are forwarded to Chulalongkorn University’s office of academic affairs, applicants must be evaluated and hired by the faculty/programme of their choosing.
(5) Before the deadline, all relevant application materials that have been screened by the faculty/program must be received at the office of academic affairs.
(6) Successful applications will be announced at academic.chula.ac.th.
The application deadline for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2022 (Fully Funded) are March 31, 2022, May 20, 2022, June 15, 2022