The BI Presidential Scholarship offered by the Norwegian Business School will be awarded to both local and international students who can demonstrate their academic excellence and wants to undertake their master’s degree in Science program at the university for the academic year of 2023-2025. The scholarship wil be awarded a fully-funded tuition fee and a minimum living stipend for a maximum duration of up to two years.
International students’ decision to study abroad is a big decision, and moving to an unfamiliar country is even bigger. BI Norwegian Business School can help you fulfill your academic and professional goals by offering a scholarship that will help you in terms of financial barriers and living in the country with a minimum award for an allowance.
Scholarship Provider: BI Norwegian Business School
About the Provider
Norway is the northernmost country in Europe and incorporates an extraordinary assortment of normal views. The range from the swamps in the southeast to the astounding fjords and high mountains and shoreline in the west and north is exceptionally striking. If you appreciate climbing and enormous outside encounters, this is a fabulous spot to be. Fulfilling your studies in Norway will provide you with a full handle on the Scandinavian authority model. You will comprehend how the inborn Norwegian mindset for equity and a level order gives such a successful workforce, by encountering it directly.
The genuine explanation you ought to study in Norway is to comprehend the reason why this little nation is number 1 in efficiency for every specialist, with practically half more GDP each hour than the UK. Be that as it may, how do Norwegian pioneers get their laborers to convey such great numbers? Norway is a world leader in enterprises, for example, oil and gas, oil and gas administrations, environmentally friendly power, transporting, media communications, cutting edge items, and fish cultivating.
Why should you choose BI Norwegian Business School?
- Recognition and Quality– Seeking an international business school, that is higher recognized and ranked will play a big impact not only on your academics but also on your future employers.
- Academic Excellence– The meaning of what a “great teacher” addresses, relies upon who you ask and the subject. Some think it is critical that it overflows energy and responsibility from the teacher, while others esteem genuine models, reflections and conversations, task-based learning, or instructors who jump profound into the subtleties and allude to invigorating research articles. The speakers’ methodologies change and are in many cases in light of character and encounters from the homeroom. Be that as it may, what they share practically speaking is a certifiable craving to add to your learning achievement and get you engaged with what’s going on in the homeroom.
- World-class Research– The school is one of the most productive research environments in Europe, they work hard to come up with good management and marketing strategies.
- Education for the Future Job– The school is working closely with the business communities and working continuously to attract the future competence needed. They give value to education and what they could offer to the student’s future employers.
- Academic Year: 2023-2025
- Applicant’s Nationality: Local and International
- Degree Level: Master’s degree
- Field: Science
- Duration: Two years
- Number of Awards: NA
- Scholarship Award: Fully-funded tuition fee and a minimum living stipend
- Scholarship Country: Norway
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
- Applicants with predominant scholarly records with international or Norwegian citizenship.
- The applicants should have a base general GPA of ‘A’ on the ECTS scale or the same high-level grade on international grade scales to be considered for the scholarship.
- The applicants in their third year of the Sivøk program are qualified to apply.
- Open for the students who are admitted in the Master of Science certification programs at grounds Oslo or grounds Bergen, except for the BI-Luiss Joint Bosses in Promoting.
- The application for the scholarship can be made at the same time as the application for admission.
- The applicants must write an application letter for the scholarship with a maximum of one page which outlined the reason why they should receive the scholarship. keep in mind that the scholarship will be awarded based on academic criteria not on financial need.
- On the online application, upload the letter in the section marked “Scholarship”
- Incorporate all the expected documentation to be assessed for admission to a Master of Science program. The scholarship application may be considered that a total application for confirmation has been submitted and the proposal of admission is acknowledged.
- The international applicants who apply got the Presidential Scholarship will be considered for the International Scholarship. A separate application letter will no longer be required.
As a generous scholarship program, Be that as it may, the opposition to scholarships is perfect. Every year, the number of scholarship applications got from master’s candidates is far more noteworthy than the number of scholarships accessible.
- Only candidates who are admitted to the Masters of Science program will be considered.
- The scholarship will be considered if the students accept the offer of admission.
- All applicants will be evaluated by the ECTS scale. Candidates with international four-year certifications will have their grades changed over completely to the ECTS scale.
- Different variables that might impact granting could be other scholarly accomplishments, GMAT/GRE/Feline scores, extracurricular accomplishments, and unique individual accomplishments.
- Norwegian and International Candidates: Scholarships will cover full educational expenses for every semester, for as long as two years, on the off chance that the students accomplish the academic progression prerequisites.
- International Candidates: Scholarships will cover full educational expenses and a payment for every semester, for as long as two years, on the off chance that the students accomplish the academic progression prerequisites. The payment is to help with everyday costs except doesn’t cover all costs (around 70%).
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until March 1, 2023.