Only overseas students who are currently enrolled in one of the NCUK New Zealand Global Education Pathway programs and have shown an interest in attending Auckland University of Technology are eligible for this award (AUT).
About the Scholarship:
The term “Auckland Institution of Technology” refers to a university on the island nation of New Zealand that is both a place of higher learning and research and is also accessible to members of the general public (often abbreviated as AUT). The year 2000 served as the starting point for the existence of this entity. Evening classes were made available to the students of what was formerly known as Auckland Technical School back when the doors of the educational establishment were initially opened to the general public in the year 1895. The year 1895 marked the first time that the doors of the educational establishment were made available to the general public.
After Auckland Technical College started providing classes in the afternoon, the administration of the school came to the opinion that altering the name of the institution would be the most effective approach to accurately reflect the shift in the subjects that are being taught at the institution. The educational establishment’s name was changed in the year 2000 so that it would more accurately reflect the university’s growing function as a research institution. This was done in order to make the name more user-friendly. It is a member of the Association of Asia Pacific Business Schools (AAPBS), in addition to other organizations such as the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the Consejo Latinoamericano de Escuelas de Administracion (Consejo Latinoamericano de Escuelas de Administracion) (CLAEA).
In addition to this, it is a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, which is also known by its acronym, AACSB (CLADEA). An abbreviated list of some of the many large and small businesses, such as NASA, Air New Zealand, Spark, and Orion Health, with which AUT has cooperated in the past and continues to do so now, together with other organizations, including AUT as a partner. These are some of the projects in which AUT has participated. Additionally, there are a great number of other organizations.
There are three distinct campuses that make up the university: the City Campus, which can be found in the heart of Auckland’s central business area; the North Campus, which can be found in Northcote; and the Manukau Campus, which can be found in Manukau (South Campus). Each of the several buildings that are spread out across the campuses each provide a variety of amenities, such as superior study rooms, administrative offices, recreational and housing halls, and services. These buildings may be found all around the campuses. Students at AUT have access to mental health counselors who have a great lot of experience working in the field and who are willing to provide free therapy sessions and other forms of support to students who want their aid.
On campus, students have access to a variety of food alternatives, including as cafes, bars, and restaurants, each of which serves a selection of nutritious meals and beverages. In addition, students have access to a variety of vending machines that sell a variety of different foods and beverages. Other on-campus amenities include libraries, gyms, training rooms, athletic grounds, printing centers, student lounges, childcare facilities, bookshops, and student service centers, to name a few. Other on-campus amenities include student service centers. The site also features student service centers as an additional amenity. In addition, there are student service centers available at this location for the convenience of the students. Students have full access to the free Wi-Fi network throughout the entirety of the campus, as it has been wired throughout the entire campus.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
Scholarship Country: New Zealand
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
- The AUT-NCUK Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand 2023 will provide full tuition fees as a reward to any and all successful applicants. These scholarships will be awarded by Auckland University of Technology.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- In order to be eligible for the AUT-NCUK Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand 2023, applicants need to have a letter of acceptance from Auckland University of Technology for one of the university’s undergraduate degree programs.
- It is expected that applicants for the AUT-NCUK Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand 2023 will have a strong track record of academic achievement.
- Students who wish to apply for the AUT-NCUK Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand 2023 need to demonstrate that they meet or exceed the University’s admission requirements.
- Applicants are required to be students from other countries.
The Auckland University of Technology AUT-NCUK Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand 2023 is open to all International Students
The University of Prince Edward Island has conceived of a captivating and wide-open avenue for bright and deserving international students to fund their education. For the 2022–2023 school year, the International Entrance Awards will be given out.
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To submit your application, please visit the Auckland University of Technology (AUT) at aut.communityforce.com.
- The application must be submitted through the online scholarship portal provided by AUT. The New Zealand AUT-NCUK Scholarships application form may be found in the AUT Scholarships Database via the URL provided on this page. Applicants are required to complete the form. The following items must be uploaded by applicants in order to be considered: 1. A detailed academic transcript with the grading scale of the most recent qualification from NCUK; 2. A graduation certificate or other evidence of completion from NCUK; 3. A current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at an AUT programme. If all of the required material is not uploaded by the deadline, the application will be disqualified and will not be examined further.
The application deadline for the Auckland University of Technology AUT-NCUK Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand 2023 is June 15, 2023.