The history of the World Youth Forum began in April 2017, a group of young Egyptians presented an initiative at the National Youth Conference in Ismailia to engage in dialogue with youth around the world. On 24 July 2017, President Abdelfattah El-Sisi officially responded at the Bibliotheca Alexandrina during the National Youth Conference in Alexandria, launching the First World Youth Forum (WYF), which was held in Sharm El-Sheikh in November 2017.
By helping youths from around the world to engage in thought-provoking conversation and allowing ideas to brainstorm from nation to nation; allowing for top policymakers to network with promising youth from multiple regions and the world. Allowing a determination to make the world a better place for everyone.
- Applicants must become one of many World Youth Forum members.
- Passport Scan (For Foreign Applicants).
• National ID Scan (For Egyptian Applicants).
• A clear photo with white background, applicants might be asked for some additional documents like a CV, video Sample, or a research paper if they apply as a speaker in one of the chosen events.
- All nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Young leaders who have personal, professional, and educational experience related to the event-discussed topics.
- Students and adults can apply for this membership. The only age restriction is applicants cannot be older than 26 years of age.
Any student who registers and is accepted into the theatre program will have complete access to all of the World Youth Programs advantages and connected universities who work with this program. Students would only need to have money for basic daily life activities.
A detailed form of all the required instruments shall be filled to make sure all the equipment is ready for the show. Small instruments can be carried by the student who is involved or part of the program. However, instrument fees will not be paid by the program, the student is solely responsible for their own equipment.
How to Apply
Most individuals will be accepted, however, these would be the only reasons individuals would be disqualified:
- Incomplete Membership profiles
• Providing false information.
• Personal photo does not match the required criteria.
• National ID or Passport (for Non-Egyptians) is not provided.
• Passport is not valid for 6-8 months from the date of the event.
Individuals will be able to attend events, which individuals will be notified and must register to be notified:
Step 1: Receive your E-Invitation
Step 2: Choose your desired flight dates
Step 3: Receive your E-Ticket
Step 4: Apply for Visa
Step 5: Receive your Accommodation details
Students will receive full tuition and would only need living expenses to be paid by their family or themselves. The program allows for part-time jobs to be taken by their members.
The World Youth Theater is an international platform and an excellent opportunity to meet with young artists from all over the world. In addition to this, all performers will receive a Certificate of Appreciation.
There is no official deadline because applications for registration are taken every day.
This is indeed an annual scholarship program that does not have a deadline window.