The international students who want to continue or start their education in the fashion degree can now apply for the Roger Walls Binns International MA Bursary for Fashion at Royal College of Art in the United Kingdom for the academic year of 2022-2023. The scholarship is a good way to start your fashion career with the help of full tuition fee coverage for deserving international students.
Scholarship Provider: Royal College of Art
Country of Scholarship: United Kingdom
Scholarship Degree: Masters Degree
Eligible Country: International and Local Students
Eligible Course: MA Fashion
About the Provider
As one of the universities with high rankings in terms of offering a postgraduate degree in Art and Designs for over the years, the university aims to help every student to achieve their career goals and improve their abilities in regards to arts and fashion while attending the necessary programs needed to expand more skills and be successful with their future. The university’s mission is to provide more opportunities to every student by offering a variety of scholarships that will help the financial barriers of every student admitted to the university.
Criteria for Admission and Eligibility
All international students will be eligible to apply for the scholarship offered by the Royal College of Art and must be able to meet the criteria given by the university:
- The students must be holding an offer to study in a full-time in a Master’s degree level at the university
- An undergraduate degree certificate
- Must have the students visa to present at the university, students must provide that they have met the requirements in an entry clearance.
Application for the Scholarship
The interested students must be able to apply through an online portal provided by the university. The university required every students to submit the necessary documents:
- Letter of motivation
- Personal Statements
All documents can be emailed to [email protected]
- The scholarship offered by the Royal College of Art will only be awarded in an specific program and it may not be deferred/
- The university wont allowed any appeal, only one scholarship will be given.
- The deserving students who wil bne awarded must meet the scholarship terms and condition in order to renew and continue the scholarship award for the duration of the degree program at the university.
- Students must be able to demonstrate their financial needs.
- A scholarship agreement must be signed upon receiving the award.
The students will be receiving a full-tuition fee awards for the academic year of 2022-2023 and the scholarship will be offered annualy.