The Marshall Islands, College of the Marshall Islands was originally instated back in 1989 and had its prior name of College of Micronesia- Majuro. One of the earliest programs available was a nursing course that was provided by the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands.
Students will find the motto the College of the Marshall Islands has presented for years rings true for students and graduate alike. That motto is ‘Jitdam̗ Kapeel means, “Seeking knowledge guarantees wisdom”.
Students from all over the globe will find that the college first and foremost puts higher education and successful achievement as their top priorities.
Programs available for study at the College of the Marshall Islands:
- Accounting Clerkship
- Academic Listening and Speaking
- Available to new undergraduate students.
- Students will need to register with the college before looking at what documents are needed for applying for this scholarship.
- International students that are from different countries may qualify they will have to check on the original website link.
- Only legal residents and citizens of: Pohnpei, Chuuk, Yap, and Kosrae are allowed to apply for this scholarship option.
The requirements needed include actually applying for admission to study at the College of the Marshall Islands. There are necessary documents needed when applying to study at this school for medicine, here is what needs to be included:
- The application form will need to be filled out and then sent to the Administrator of Postsecondary Education, FSM Department of Education, Scholarship Office.
- Pay the application processing fee of $5.00 for a national or local student. It is $10.00 for an international student.
- All medical clearance in the form of a letter from the student’s doctor.
- Social Security Card or a National I.D.
- Birth Certificate
- The application form must be completed and filled out correctly before submitting
How to Apply
To fully apply for this scholarship, students will need to read through the ‘requirements’ section just above. To grasp the full list of needed items upon attending Windsor University, students should check out the original website of the university and go to the tab labeled ‘Admissions.’
Rewards – Extra Benefit
A total tuition coverage scholarship that will go towards paying off the total tuition which will be awarded to the student that best fits the criteria for this scholarship. The university scholarship committee will choose the correct student.
The deadline is in the months of:
- June 30, 2023
There are no other dates mentioned for this scholarship deadline.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
The open submission window time frame is considered to be open throughout the entire academic duration year from June 30, 2023. There is no grade or degree level limit. This means Ph.D. individuals will need to keep their eyes on this original website link which is posted to this article that can be used as a constant reference.
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Options that are Available to Students
This is an annual option for new students who are studying in Marshall Islands. This is not stated as a renewable scholarship however, there are reasons to believe that a student can apply for this discount more than once. Students will need to contact the admissions office to find out more about the renewable opportunities.
We also suggest that all applicants read through the information guideline page that is available through the original scholarship link. This way, the individual can navigate the website correctly and identify the real scholarship online application. So far there has been no mention of any delays for this opportunity or any cancellations.