This is a government scholarship available from the government of Thailand. This opportunity is aimed at helping international students that are studying as postgraduate students who wish to continue their research. Also, this scholarship was curated to help students who are studying certain subjects to projectivity move closer to receiving the highest academic honor.
Students must have a clear interest in Thailand’s culture, lifestyle, and general want to study in the country. This is to allow international students to become fully immersed in life in Thailand.
Below are some of the courses that are available for the next following academic years.
Courses that are available for the 2023 academic year under the TIPP scholarship include:
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Public Health
- Social and Administration Pharmacy
- Biomedical Sciences
- Occupational Medicine and Occupational Health
- Nursing Science Program
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Clinical Tropical Medicine
- Food Technology
- Agricultural and Environmental Science
- Management Innovation in Agricultural and Food Enterprise
- Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things
- Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology
- Energy Technology and Management
- Logistics and Digital Supply Chain
For the 2024 academic year:
- Rural Development Management
- Health Care Management
- Public Health Program in Border Health Management
- Postharvest Technology and Innovation
- Community Energy and Environment
- Arts – International Development
Each academic year different courses are added or taken out for that correlating year. Students should be sure that they have the required skills and education to pursue one of the TIPP courses that are available.
- Candidates must be nominated be the National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation. International countries will need to be in accordance with the TIPP.
- Students interested in applying must be able to communicate and understand English.
- Candidates should show a preference for working with the government sector. These students will be given first priority for this scholarship.
- Students must have secured a Bachelor’s degree and needed skills to move towards a Master’s degree.
- Students must have great mental and health conditions.
- Transcript of the student’s Bachelor degree.
- Medical records indicating that the student is in good health.
A huge requirement is that students must have at least 2 recommendation letters with the accredited title such as university faculty member.
All individuals who receive this scholarship are required to study as a full-time student.
Part-time work for the student is not allowed, since they need to be a full-time attending student.
Individuals that end up being awarded, are not allowed to bring any family members with them. This scholarship solely covers the interest of the student only.
How to Apply
To apply, students will need to apply online. Everyone who is interested should find the ‘Thailand International Cooperation Agency’ then go to the menu section to find the ‘Fellowships and Scholarships’ tab.
Reward – Extra Benefits
This scholarship will cover the entire tuition, admission, accommodation, and monthly coverage needed for the student to comfortably be a full-time student in Thailand.
Air fare is covered as well, along with airport pick up service coverage.
Students will receive what is called a ‘settlement allowance’ for living purposes, books fees are completely covered, as well as the thesis allowance which is issued our as research funding.
Deadline Time Line
The official deadline date is August 30, 2023. Since the 2022 deadline has surpassed, this allows students to apply for the 2023 academic year.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
The open submission window will re-open in February of 2023. Students will have enough time to gather the necessary documents needed to submit with this scholarship application. The scholarship application can be downloaded online through the website link that is attached to this article.
Students are responsible for securing and taking the right measures to receive their student visa in time. The visa processing and fees is not covered by this scholarship, so students will need to pay for this themselves.
Since this is an international scholarship opportunity, students will need to have all of their important information to send in with their student visa to secure a reason to stay in Thailand for the duration of the academic school year. Students can’t not stay in Thailand longer than what their passport states unless they have a student visa.
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Options
This is an annual scholarship however, this is not a renewable scholarship option. This is a one time scholarship possibility for the individual who ends up being awarded.
Here at Pick a Scholarship we offer a full range scholarship database for all students looking for varying degree levels. While we provide exact information for each scholarship application and when the deadlines/open submission windows are held. We offer a contact section on each post where the admissions of the university or the director of a private sponsor can be reached to give more information or details.
All students should check with the university website about any delays or changes to the open submission window or deadline time frame. This is the best way to see if anything needs to be reviewed or changed before submitting their application.