The Al-Farabi Kazakh National University has been giving out state scholarships to disadvantaged students since 2012. The National University has steadily risen up in fame by having at least 72% or higher Master’s students that have gone on to do great things in their career field.
The university campus is located in Almaty, Kazakhstan. With around 20,000 students in attendance at all times. Al-Farabi Kazakh National University has been listed among the best universities in the world multiple times now.
The research institutes include these faculties:
- Institute of State and Law
- Research Institute of Experimental and Theoretical Physics (RI of ETF)
- Research Institute of New Chemical Technologies and Materials (RI of NCTM)
- Center of Physical and Chemical Methods of Research and Analysis (CPCMA)
- Research Institute of Biology and Biotechnology (RI of BB)
- Institute for Advanced Studies (IAS)
- Confucius Institute
- Science and Technology Park (Technopark)
- National Open Nanotechnology Laboratory (NONL)
Academic programs available at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University to take include:
- Biology and Biotechnology
- Oriental Studies
- Geography and Environmental Sciences
- Pre-University Education
- Mechanical Mathematics
- History, Archeology, and Ethnology
- International Relations
- Physics and Technology
- Political Science
- Health care
This is not a complete list of the available academics at this university. Students will be able to look through the original university website and see what potions fit their skills.
- Any individuals that have sight disabilities and people with hearing disabilities, orphans and children deprived of parental care and under guardianship, who study under the state educational order, the state scholarship is paid in the absence of academic debts by results of the examination period or low grades by the results of the midterm assessment of students. Will be considered a higher priority for this scholarship option.
- Both male and female students are able to apply for this scholarship.
- There will need to be proof from a doctor stating the student’s disability.
- There is no definitive subject field that needs to be taken before applying for this scholarship.
- Students must already be a member or students of the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University.
A major important message is to understand that this scholarship is solely for students that need help with a state funded scholarship.
- Students that have sight disabilities and people with hearing disabilities, orphans and children deprived of parental care and under guardianship, who study under the state educational order, the state scholarship is paid in the absence of academic debts by results of the examination period or low grades by the results of the midterm assessment of students. Will be considered a higher priority for this scholarship option.
How to Apply
First off to apply for Master’s registration to attend this university, that option is available online to fill out and send into the university.
Reward – Extra Benefits
When the student’s who are working towards Master’s degree will receive full coverage of their chosen summer programs for the month of July and August. These two months are fully covered with paid tuition, accommodation, health insurance, and book fees.
Deadline Time Line
The application date to send in admissions to study at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University stated to end on August 15, 2023. This is the deadline for the online registration and students may want to send in a paper registration. Then they will need to use the contact information to find out where to send their admissions packet.
This scholarship is only open to domestic citizens of Kazakhstan.
Which means that international students will need to look for another scholar that is created for international students. They will need to contact the nearest Kazakhstan Embassy in their own country to be granted a student visa. acquiring a student visa is not as difficult as it may seem, instead it’s about sending in the correct government paperwork such as birth certificate, licenses, and passport.
Open Window Submission Time Frame
The open submissions window time frame is from May 15, 2023 to the deadline date of August 15, 2023. Now this open submission window time frame is open for online registration only and is subject to delay or date change.
International students that are interested in studying at this university will need to look through the original website of the university to see what actions such as acquiring a student visa to study and actually becoming a student at the university beforehand. There are many steps to take that students will need to follow.
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Options
All applicants should consult the contact webpage that is in the contact section of this page if a question has not been answered. Beforehand check the university’s FAQs page to see if anything can be answered right away.
Anyone can sign up to receive a university website newsletter to stay updated on the latest information.
We also suggest that all applicants read through the information guideline page that is available through the original scholarship link. This way, the individual can navigate the website correctly and identify the real scholarship online application. So far there has been no mention of any delays for this opportunity or any cancellations.