Studying in the UK is the most natural option to improve your English quickly and efficiently. There is no substitute for complete immersion to gain confidence in speaking English in all kinds of situations.
Whichever destination you choose and how long you decide to study in England, you will find the same professionalism and high level of education in all our English programs in the United Kingdom.
How can you study in England?
- Select one of our programs: We have a wide range of courses for you to learn general English or in a specific area; we prepare you to study at UK universities; we have a business and career-oriented courses, among many others. Find out all the options we have to study abroad.
- Choose any of our schools located in: London, Cambridge, Oxford, and many more destinations. We offer you the best facilities, highly qualified personnel, and state-of-the-art technology.
- Choose how long you want to study: You can decide to study in England for a year, 6 months, or even a few weeks. Our classes start every Monday and you can modify the intensity and hours of classes to combine them with free time.
- All you have to worry about is packing your suitcase and don’t forget your camera. We will take care of everything else, medical insurance, plane tickets, lodging, and visa (if required).
What are the advantages of studying in England?
By studying in England you will have the opportunity to learn the language in the birthplace of Shakespeare. So you will learn English with the sophisticated British accent and all the cadences of the language.
If you want to study at universities in the United Kingdom, our preparatory courses are ideal, you will be able to have direct contact with the student environment of cities such as Oxford and Cambridge.
In addition, there are other options such as London, Manchester, Eastbourne, and Bournemouth so you can choose what best suits your tastes and budget.
Where are our schools located in England?
We have schools throughout England so you can choose the destination that best suits your expectations. Manchester and London have a cool, cosmopolitan urban feel. Oxford and Cambridge are known for their student life and renowned universities. Brighton is the place for creatives who prefer a small city away from the action.
Bournemouth is the largest seaside resort, very popular with weekend visitors from London. No matter which city in England you choose to study in, you will receive the same high-quality English instruction from experienced, native, qualified teachers. Our central, modern, and spacious schools are equipped with a language laboratory that has the latest in language technology.
What programs do we offer in our schools in England?
When you study in England, you can choose from a wide variety of customizable courses to suit your preferences and needs.
For young people and teenagers, we have preparatory programs for UK universities, as well as courses to take official exams such as IELTS or TOEFL. For adults, there are business English and specialized courses in thematic areas to develop a competitive professional profile.
Programs to study in England
- Basic English: Improve your communication skills.
- General English: Review the fundamentals of the language.
- Intensive English: Quickly develop your skills.
- Exam Preparation: You will get high marks in the IELTS or TOEFL.
- Business courses: All the vocabulary you need to develop any commercial activity.
- Internship Program: Get work experience in the English market.
- Academic Semester and Year: A comprehensive language study program.
- Advanced Diplomas: Gain specialized knowledge in your preferred area.
- University Preparation: You will be able to enter the top English universities such as Oxford and Cambridge.
- Multilingual year: Three countries, three languages.
- Double and triple center: Improve your language in 2 or 3 locations.
What types of accommodation do we offer when you come to study in England?
To learn English optimally, you need to be calm and relaxed. If you want to have a complete immersion in the language, homestays are a wonderful option.
You will share your free time with your adoptive family who will teach you all about the local culture. If you prefer to have more freedom, we have student residences adapted to suit all tastes. You will be able to meet international students from all over the world with whom you will go out to explore the city.
What kind of extracurricular activities can you do when studying in England?
The United Kingdom is a small country but full of history and beautiful places to visit. The excursions and activities that you can do while you study in England will depend on the destination city.
Do not miss this wonderful opportunity to practice “Ponting” in the university city of Cambridge, or tour the mysterious “Colleges” of Oxford. In Manchester, you can visit the famous “Old Trafford” stadium. In Eastbourne and Bournemouth, you will enjoy a festive and bohemian atmosphere.
London is the cosmopolitan capital with all its museums and galleries. No matter the destination you choose, we have staff dedicated 24 hours a day to planning activities so you can have the most fun.
Gates Cambridge Scholarship in the UK
Deadline: 12/01/2022 and 01/05/2023
Gates Cambridge is one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. They are awarded to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge.
Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity to study in the UK. Gates Cambridge 2023 offers postgraduate scholarships to 80 outstanding and talented students from outside the country. There are over 225 scholars from 50 different countries studying at the University of Cambridge on fully funded international scholarships.
In late 2000, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation established the Gates Cambridge Scholarship Program. The University of Cambridge received the largest donation to a UK university for this scholarship program.
Details of the Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023
Institutions where you will study:
University of Cambridge, UK.
Levels and study areas:
Doctorate, Master, or a one-year postgraduate course in any subject offered at the University.
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarships at the University of Cambridge are available for any subject available at the university (except for some courses). Cambridge has more than 100 departments, colleges, schools, and institutes.
It may interest you: Full Chevening Scholarships
Who can participate?:
Hispanics and Latinos with excellent academic records are welcome to apply for the 2023 Gates Cambridge Scholarships.
- College Composition Fee (varies by graduate program ).
- Maintenance allowance £18,744 / year.
- Round-trip airfare in economy class.
- Entry visa costs.
- Immigration health surcharge cost.
Additional funds will be considered for fellows:
- Academic Development Funding (£500 to £2,000).
- Family allowance (from £10,120 for one child and £15,612 for two or more children).
- Field Work Grant for Ph.D.
- Financing for maternity/paternity.
- Hardship Financing.
Read about the full value of the scholarship at this link.
Conditions that must be met by participants:
You can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship if:
- You are a citizen of any country outside of the UK.
- You have applied to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study: Ph.D. (three-year research degree only); Master’s or MLitt (two-year research degree only); or a one-year postgraduate course (eg MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA, etc.)
It may interest you: Erasmus Mundus scholarships
Instructions to apply:
- Transcripts and academic records.
- Postgraduate admission application.
- Personal statement.
- Among others.
Until December 1, 2022, and January 5, 2023.