The EUDE Bolivia Scholarship for online master’s degrees, 2022 offers 20 SCHOLARSHIPS of 80% for master’s degrees with their own degree from EUDE Business School (European Business School) to promote the empowerment of young Peruvians as protagonists of national growth.
Given the current situation that all economies are going through, with a health crisis that has generated a state of employment uncertainty and that is now aggravated by the armed conflict in Ukraine, at EUDE Business School we are committed to facilitating Bolivian professionals’ access to Postgraduate training through the Scholarship Program for Bolivia, made up of 50 scholarships of 80% in the academic offer of a master’s degree with its own degree in online mode. EUDE Business School has been leading virtual training for more than 25 years and guarantees its quality in the training process.
Requirements to be met by candidates. Professionals with a university degree and up to 3 years of professional experience.
Application process and required documents:
Pre-register for the master’s degree you are interested in at: https://landings.eude.lat/becas-bolivia/
An EUDE Academic Advisor will contact you and ask for the documentation that accredits your academic merits and professionals:
- University degree
- Academic record
- vitae Identity document
EUDE Business School programs have monthly scholarships. All EUDE Business School master programs last 1 year, except Master in Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics which lasts 9 months.
What level is the scholarship for?
Who awards the scholarship?
What benefits do the EUDE Bolivia Scholarships offer for online master’s degrees?
The scholarship consists of a direct discount of 80% on the price of the master’s degree.
Fulbright Scholarships – MinCultura for cultural managers and artists from Colombia, 2023
Scholarships for Colombian artists who demonstrate an outstanding career in their professional field, for a master’s degree in the United States.
What are the study areas?
Arts and Humanities
What level is the scholarship for?
Who awards the scholarship?
Who is This Scholarship Addressed to?
The Fulbright – MinCultura scholarships for cultural managers and artists from Colombia offer opportunities for the qualification of human capital in the country. The Ministry of Culture of Colombia and Fulbright Colombia offer 4 scholarships (one quota for managers or artists belonging to an Afro-descendant community and one quota for managers or artists belonging to an indigenous community) for Colombian cultural managers and/or artists who can prove an outstanding career in their professional field, in order to carry out master’s programs at universities or specialized institutes in the United States starting in August 2023.
Consistent with the guidelines of the national government, this grant is part of the need expressed by the Mission of Wise Men to contribute to the construction and implementation of a public policy of Education, Science, Technology, and Innovation and support the formation of human capital in studies postgraduate courses for Colombians committed to responding to the country’s social, economic and productive challenges.
The Fulbright Colombia Commission awards scholarships to professionals of excellence chosen through a system of academic and professional merits, giving them the opportunity to study, teach, research, exchange ideas and find solutions to challenges and interests of local, national, and global scope.
Likewise, we seek to see all population groups in the country represented in their scholarship programs. For this reason, within the framework of the grant, diverse candidates are sought, from all regions and corners of Colombia, regardless of their sexual orientation, creed, ethnicity, or type of disability.
In addition to the above, candidates who stand out for their high social and educational commitment to the country are sought.
RECIPIENTS OF THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
- Colombians of all populations and ethnic groups.
- Professionals from all regions of Colombia.
- Agents of change are committed to the transformation of their communities.
- Teachers and researchers.
- Professional women interested in doing a postgraduate degree in the United States.
- Professionals who are the first in their family to go to university.
- Colombian professionals with disabilities
What benefits do the Fulbright – MinCultura Scholarships offer for cultural managers and artists from Colombia?
1. Application Fees for up to four (4) selected programs at universities in the United States.
2. Voucher TOEFL iBT and GRE exam
3. Academic Counseling
4. Pre-academic Program in the United States (depending on the profile of the selected candidate)
5. Exemption from Tuition (it may be total, partial or null, depending on the profile of the selected candidate)
6 Cost and processing of the J1-J2 visa
7. Orientation seminar in Colombia
8. Monthly support stipend
9. University costs
10. Air tickets
11. Basic Program for Accidents and Diseases with Minimum Coverage (ASPE)
12. Seminars on Enrichment in the United States
13. Comprehensive accompaniment and permanent monitoring
Central and South American Scholarship at the National University of Ireland Galway in Ireland
The National University of Ireland Galway Offers Undergraduate and master Central and South American Scholarship; for successful international students. Academic session 2022/2023.
The National University of Ireland offers various undergraduate, master’s, and research programs for students. NUI Galway students will engage in high-quality learning activities and gain valuable experience. The university offers excellent funding opportunities for your study and professional development.
- The scholarship offers from €1,000 up to 50% tuition fee waivers.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, and Venezuela
- Acceptable course(s) or subjects: Undergraduate and Master’s degrees in the following subject areas: Faculty of Arts, Social Sciences and Celtic Studies; College of Business, Public Policy and Law; Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences and Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Undergraduate or postgraduate students from Central and South America who have accepted an offer to study at NUI Galway from September 2022 will be considered for these awards.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- To apply, students must first be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program taught at the university. After that, they need to follow the steps to apply for this funding opportunity. Undergraduate students can log in and apply through their personal NUI Galway application portal. Postgraduate students can apply using the International Scholarships online application form
- Applicants must submit a Personal Scholarship Statement. (maximum 500 words) covering the following points: Your interest in coming to NUI Galway, Why do you think you are a good candidate for this scholarship, How will you promote links with NUI Galway, both during the period of your scholarship and as an ex-student?.
- For admission, applicants must check the National University of Ireland entry requirements.
- Applicants must submit their English language scores (IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE).