The University of Surrey announce the opening of the Employer Partnership Scholarship for the Executive MBA intended for the eligible students for the academic year of 2022-2023 in the UK.
The scholarship wil allow the master’s level degree program students to further their education in the Business Management field with the help of the educational fund offered by the scholarship. The scholarship will provide an opportunity for local and international students to complete their degrees in the UK.
Employer Partnership Scholarship
The scholarship offered by the University of Surrey is designed for the development of the university professional’s quality more accessible to the staff and the employees. The scholarship is to match the Surrey MBA employer’s contribution for their tuition fee reduction of up to 40%.
Contribution Tuition Fee Reduction Sample:
- Employer Contribution to up to 30%
- Surrey Contribution to up to 30%
- Students Contribution to up to 40%
The scholarship is to provide support to the outstanding students who aim to further their higher education in the Business Administration skills that can help them ease their educational fund expenses and be more focused on their studies and achieve their career goals.
Scholarship Provider: University of Surrey
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicants Nationality: Local and International Students
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Field: Business Administration
- Scholarship Awards: Educational Fund
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Renewable: Yes
- Duration; for up to 2 years
- Offered Annually: Yes
- Number of Awards: NA
To proceed with the application process, the interested applicants must be able to check the eligibility criteria of the scholarship. The eligibility criteria must be met to be able to be considered.
- The applicants must self-fund students (this may include PG loans) and expect to receive a partial grant from their employer (i.e. if they are fully funded by another grant or grant, they may not be considered).
- Must be holding a lower second class degree, If you do not have a degree, any alternatives can be considered. See eligibility criteria for more information.
- Must be a UK or Eu and International student, the EU/Int requires the right to study in the UK without a student visa. Please contact the international team for further information.
- You intend to study our Executive MBA as a part-time student.
- Must have at least five years of postgraduate management experience (this is not limited to human resource management).
The international and local students must be able to have good communication in oral and written English language. The university requires an English Language requirement of 6.5 overall scores in the IELTS with 6.0 in equivalent to each element.
Scholarship Application Process
Applicants are required to complete the admission for the executive MBA program and must attend the interview as a standard process for all the applicants in the MBA Field. The university will be happy to arrange a certain discussion about you and your employer which is prior to the scholarship application.
Along with the application process, the students must be able to submit the required documents that can support their scholarship application.
- Official transcript of records
- Passport copy for the international students.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two reference letter
The supporting documents can be uploaded to the online portal provided by the University of Surrey. The documents must be under 2MB, in case the documents are in the larger file, the applicants can submit all the required documents to [email protected]
Scholarship Employers Benefits
- Weekend only training (Saturday/Sunday) to minimize the impact on the workweek
- Employees can immediately apply what they have learned in their roles for the benefit of the organization.
- Commitment to staff development increases employee satisfaction and often reduces staff turnover
- Possible collaboration for consulting projects
Scholarship Employee Benefits
- Employer investment and the support for your professional development
- You can immediately apply what you have learned and put it into practice, which makes it easier to integrate it into your daily practice.
- Network of colleagues to share ideas and offer new perspectives.
- Reduces stress around the financial burden often associated with an MBA degree program.
The full fees (less the Surrey Scholarship) are divided equally between the two years of study.
- The employer is billed once a year.
This is usually late October/early November after registration.
- Students (staff) have the following fee structure:
Stage 1 October / November
2nd installment January/Feb
Stage 3 October / November
4th installment January/Feb
All in all the University of Surrey will be awarding an education fund for successful students to reduce their tuition fees at the university. The students must be able to agree to the terms and conditions of the scholarship and the admission.
The interview process for the scholarship can be made online through skype or telephone. The students must be able to attach their contact information.
Interested applicants must be able to complete their admission process before November 1, 2022, to be able to be considered for the scholarship. The scholarship can be renewed depending on the academic excellence of the scholars.