Applications for Holland Government Scholarships are ongoing!
The Holland Scholarship is intended for international students outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to pursue their bachelor’s or master’s degrees in the Netherlands. The Dutch Government Scholarships are worth €5,000.
Take your time and go through this content, the World Scholarship Team has arranged all the details you need to win the Netherlands Government Scholarships, which includes Scholarships in Holland for International Students.
About Holland Government Scholarships
The Holland Scholarship is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science and various Dutch universities and research faculties. This scholarship is intended for international students who are not members of the European Economic Area (EEA) and wish to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the Netherlands.
Level/field of study
The Netherlands Government Scholarships is open to pursuing full-time and Master of Courses at Universities.
The scholarship is located in the Netherlands.
There are other Dutch scholarships available for international students in 2022/2023.
You can use these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academic problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2022/2023 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, Latin America, etc.
The Dutch Scholarship 2022/2023 is open to international students outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Also, read if you want to study outside your home country. Simple and detailed answers on how to apply and win a scholarship.
Aside from the Netherlands Government Scholarships, there are other scholarships available for international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all available scholarships.
The Netherlands Government Scholarship amounts to €5,000.
Netherlands Government Scholarship Eligibility
- Your nationality is not EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s program at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- Meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice.
- You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands.
How to Apply for Netherland Scholarship 2022/2023
The application deadline is February 1 or May 1 annually. Please check your specific deadline on the website of the institution to which you wish to apply.
More information about the application procedure, participating institutions, and specific deadlines can be found on the website of the institution of your choice.
See instructions below.
- Choose a course and/or institution with the Studyfinder tool.
- Check if the Dutch higher education institution is participating.
to. Participating research universities
b. Participating universities of applied sciences.
- Check the selected fields of study on the website of the Dutch higher education institution.
- Please check if you meet the above application criteria.
- You must apply for the Holland Scholarship directly to the institution of your choice and meet their selection criteria.
- If you have any questions about the procedure, please contact the institution to which you are applying for admission directly.
- After the application deadline, the institution you applied to will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.
Application Deadline for The Netherlands Scholarship 2022/2023
The application deadline is February 1, 2022 or May 1, 2022 . Please check your specific deadline on the website of the institution you wish to apply to.
For more information and application at the Netherlands Government Scholarships. Click the link below:
$18,000 Brock University Undergraduate Scholarships
Brock University Offers Scholarship Awards for Ambassadors, Undergraduate and Masters International Students in Various Areas. The opportunity is available to high-achieving international students. Academic session 2022/2023.
Brock University is a prestigious post-secondary university in Canada. It is located in the historic area of Niagara and offers all the advantages of a new and modern university in a safe and community city with a stunning natural environment. BU students have the opportunity to interact with people from many walks of life and ethnicities. Students will get an excellent education and have access to a good standard of living.
The degree to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: Canada
Offeror: Brock University
Application Deadline: 04/01/2022
Number of Scholarships: 15
- The scholarship offers $18,000.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Students must have exclusive citizenship of a country other than Canada and be enrolled in full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study.
- Student Ambassadors can apply at the time of admission to Brock University or in any year from year 1 of undergraduate or postgraduate study.
- To apply, applicants can log in to Brock University OUAC for any desired undergraduate or postgraduate program. To apply for this award and receive the benefits of the fund, applicants must complete the online application form.
- Students must submit the following documents: Academic transcripts; high school certificates; Copy of their passport, among others.
- Applicants must obtain minimum scores on the following tests of English language proficiency :
- For undergraduate studies: IELTS: overall 6.5, no band below 6.0*; TOEFL: overall 88, no band below 21*; Duolingo: minimum score of 110*; CAEL: overall 70, no band below 60; PT: 58; IELP Level 5: Successful completion of Level 5 of Brock’s Intensive English Language program; CAE (A1 Advanced): 176 minimum score*; CPE (C2 Competency): 176 minimum score* or IB: Completion of International Baccalaureate diploma with English A
- For graduate studies: TOEFL: iBT Minimum overall score of 80, with no subtests below 19; IELTS: (Academic) Minimum overall score of 6.5, with no subtest below 5.5; CAEL: minimum overall score of 60, with 60 in writing and no other subtests below 50; CAEL CE (computer edition): minimum overall score of 60, with 60 in writing and no other subtests below 50; PTE Academics: Minimum overall score of 60, with no subtests below 60; Can Test for Scholars and Trainees: minimum overall score of 4.5, with no subtests below 4.0