Erasmus Mundus Scholarship encouraged international graduate students in Journalism, Media, and Globalization to apply for the academic year of 2023-2024.
The Mundus Journalism Mama program gives you cutting-edge experiences into the ongoing points inside journalism, media, and globalization. The educational program joins academic, hypothetical information with journalistic abilities. It will work on your capacity to dissect, decipher and comprehend the worldwide changes that inexorably challenge conventional limits between media, legislative issues, innovation, and culture. With everything taken into account, the program sets you up to work basically towards improving and keeping up with the cultural and social authenticity of journalism worldwide.
Join the Mundus Journalism program to draw in companions and staff from in excess of 100 nations across the globe in an aggressive, interdisciplinary and multicultural environment. The Erasmus Mundus Journalism graduate degree offers you a really extraordinary and international educational experience. At Mundus Journalism, you will learn at driving colleges in somewhere around two European nations, and work with top researchers in media studies, political theory, and journalism.
Scholarship Provider: Mundus Journalism
About the Provider
Since its commencement in 2005, the Erasmus Mundus Journalism Consortium has looked to propel research on global parts of journalism, set new guidelines for European education, and make new position capabilities for students on the global market.
The academic greatness, broadness of exploration, and global representativeness of the Mundus Journalism program are guaranteed by the nature of the degree-awarding accomplices, and by the deliberate determination of new credit-awarding and related accomplices. Their solidarity lies in the aggregate readiness and joint obligation to consolidate and foster research, training, and industry relations to plan graduates for contemporary and future difficulties inside the advancing scene of journalism. Up to this point, we have a history of in excess of 1000 fruitful graduated classes.
At Mundus Journalism, they grasp the significance of the association. So however much this degree is tied in with associating journalism, media, and globalization, it’s additionally about interfacing with individuals and building global organizations of similar friends and partners. Thus, the feeling of association is energized from the very first moment and makes areas of strength for students, the graduated class, and staff, who immediately come to recognize themselves as part of the Mundus family.
The Erasmus Mundus program begins from a long custom of coordinated effort in research and showing between both European and non-European colleges. In 2004, this collaboration was taken further, and a Consortium was laid out to apply to the EU to turn into an Erasmus Mundus Consortium that could offer an Erasmus Mundus graduate degree. After a fruitful application, the Consortium conceded the Erasmus Mundus name and Mundus financing in 2005, interestingly.
Starting around 2005, the Mundus Journalism Consortium has had a history of more than 1000 successful graduated classes from in excess of 100 distinct nations. For the academic year of 2023-2025, they expect ting 24 scholarships for Erasmus Mundus, and 25% of it will be offered admission as a scholarship student while 75% will be as a self-funded student. The scholarship of Erasmus Mundus are covering the student’s tuition fee, accommodation, monthly living stipends, and insurance throughout the entire program.
The revised program in Journalism aims to develop international graduates and be able to reflect a theoretical practice towards maintaining and improving the cultural and social legitimacy of journalism globally. To achieve this, the two-year program will enhance the students in four major ways:
- By adding areas of strength for new in Europe and globally;
- By reinforcing the educational program through a joint spotlight on the difficulties and opportunities confronting journalism today;
- Additional incorporating academic and journalistic bits of knowledge through the educational program;
- By adding joint boards of trustees and working gatherings to our administering structure.
- Academic Year: 2023-2025
- Applicant’s Nationality: International
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Field: Journalism
- Number of Awards: NA
- Duration: Two years
- Scholarship Country: Europe, Australia, North and South America, and Australia
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
Before proceeding with the application process the students must meet the eligibility for the scholarship:
- Students satisfying the qualification rules for both Classification An and B (students with a double ethnicity) should choose the Class of their decision. Subsequently, they are simply qualified to apply to one of the two classifications of scholarships.
- Students got a first higher education degree before the course beginning of the Mundus Journalism
- The applicants who have as of now profited from an Erasmus Mundus scholarship for an Expert’s program are not qualified briefly for a scholarship for another Erasmus Mundus Expert’s program.
To apply for the scholarship, the students must create an account in an online portal application system of the provider. The application form must be filled in completely and must be emailed in a PDF form.
Additional requirements or materials will be required before submitting the application form.
- Personal Statements
- Academic records
- Official transcript of records
- Previous experiences
During the admission process applicants, all applications and materials will be evaluated and graded by the following category:
- Academic Background, the applicant’s achievements, and abilities in their previous education.
- Journalism Experience
- Motivation wil be based on the applicant’s personal statement and can demonstrate their motivation, relevant skills, and commitments.
- Life Experience
- Language Skills
The international students are required to have good communication skills in oral and written English and must be able to submit evidence of language proficiency. They are only accepting IELTS tests, the students must have a score of 7.0 IELTS.
The scholarship will be providing an award to successful students amounting to up to €47,000 that can be used towards their education.
Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until January 10, 2023.