International students can apply for Budapest Metropolitan University Scholarships 2022-2023, which are partially sponsored scholarships. These scholarships are offered for both undergraduate and graduate programs. These scholarships provide a 500 EUR per semester (1000 EUR per year) discount.
Budapest Metropolitan University values talent and hard work, which is why they have introduced their brand new Excellence Scholarship Program.
Budapest Metropolitan University’s goal is to achieve a high level of education, even by European Union standards, in the fields of social sciences, economic studies, art and art mediation, communication, and tourism in bachelor and master programs, specific trainings, higher-level vocational training, tertiary-level vocational training, and adult education through bachelor and master programs, specific trainings, higher-level vocational training, tertiary-level vocational training, and adult education.
About the Scholarship:
Budapest Metropolitan University is Hungary’s largest private university, with over 8,000 students. In the sectors of communication, business, tourism, and the arts, we offer a diverse range of bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
Because of the huge number of degree programs offered entirely in English, we have foreign students from more than 70 countries. Our degrees are highly regarded in the business sector and are internationally recognized. Our lecture staff includes renowned academics and prominent business experts. We have over 120 partner colleges on five continents where you can study abroad with a scholarship.
Students can also take advantage of a large range of internship possibilities with global corporations, as well as a wide range of training programs that emphasize learning by doing. Business students can earn a Hungarian and a UK degree in 3.5 years while only studying in Budapest.
Metropolitan offers a variety of higher-level vocational trainings, master’s degree programs, and post-graduate specialty training programs in the fields of communication, business, tourism, and the arts, all of which are built on bachelor’s degree programs. Metropolitan is distinguished by an open and welcoming environment, a strong focus on performance and competition, and cutting-edge infrastructure built on solid foundations.
Creativity is what motivates them. Their university’s fundamental value is the art of creative education. It is a crucial notion in their approach and their pupils’ mindset, and it is embodied in their teaching methods. Creativity is the driving force behind the University’s daily operations, creating the road for its students’ future success.
Budapest Metropolitan University received state accreditation in 2000. The University has continued to expand, and in 2010 their curriculum offering was significantly expanded, making it Hungary’s largest private university.
With more than 400 computer stations, a language laboratory, a sound studio, a radio and television studio, smart boards, a multimedia library, and free WiFi access across the campus, Budapest Metropolitan University offers modern structures, a pleasant ambiance, and cutting-edge technology.
BKF University of Applied Sciences’ core educational facility, with its new circular building, opened in 2006 and is situated in a pleasant and green location.
1. a one-of-a-kind training system (trainings are based on group work, where only a few students work together focusing on learning-by-doing)
2. European Union-accredited and internationally recognized degree programs
3. exchange programs at over a hundred partner colleges, totaling over 380 exchange possibilities
4.scholarships in the sciences and arts, as well as creative or start-up funding
5. there are more than 400 internship opportunities at well-known companies.
6. Participate in professional workshops, study groups, international conferences, and current research and projects at our departments and research institutions while still in university.
7. Career Center to assist you in locating your ideal job
With over 800 computer stations, a language laboratory, and a recording studio, the facility has modern architecture, a pleasant ambiance, and cutting-edge technology.
8. On campus, there is a radio and television studio, as well as smart boards, a multimedia library, and free Wi-Fi.
9. an active student life! Ski camps, excursions, outings, pub tours, Student Union parties, picture club, and a slew of other fantastic programs…
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Budapest Metropolitan University
Host Country(s): Hungary
Scholarship Worth: €4000
Study Level: Undergraduate / Masters
Budapest Metropolitan University Scholarships provide the following incentives to the recipient:
1. Winners of the Excellence Scholarship are eligible for a 500 EUR semester discount (a total of 1000 EUR per year).
2. The Excellence Scholarship awardees are also eligible for a discount for the remainder of their studies, subject to the following conditions:
– Outstanding academic performance
– Beginning in the second semester, they do a 60-hour internship at one of METU’s administrative offices. Sales and marketing work, presence at higher education fairs, planning student events, and so on are examples of possible tasks.
Eligibility for Scholarship (Bachelor’s Degree)
1. English is a required language.
2. Eligible Countries: All Countries in the World Applicants with exceptional academic achievement /Bachelor’s level/:
3. Minimum C1 level of English
4. Outstanding performance during the application process’ Skype interview.
5. If a math test is required, the applicant must score at least 80 percent.
6. Professors in Art and Design Programs should award the design portfolio a high rating (minimum 30/35).
7. Minimum 80 percent GPA and grades in high school, for example:
SAT 1280/1600 SAT 1280/1600 SAT 1280/1600 SAT 12
IB 6/7, 9.
10. Minimum of 2 A or 4 AS levels in Cambridge IGCSE.
11. We recognize all other national and foreign high school certificates; nevertheless, the GPA must always be above 80%.
Eligibility for Scholarship (Master’s Degree)
1. An English level of at least C1 is required.
2. Outstanding performance during the application process’ Skype interview.
3. Professors in Art and Design Programs should award the design portfolio a high rating (minimum 30/35).
4. Bachelor’s GPA of at least 80 percent, or a First Class Bachelor’s Hons Degree if it was offered at your prior university.
5. The Admission Committee will make the final judgment on scholarship allocation.
6. There are a maximum of 30 scholarship recipients.
The Budapest Metropolitan University Scholarships 2022 is open to all international students.
• Communication and Media Science
• Environmental Design
• Graphic Design
• International Relations
• Media Design
• Motion Picture (Cameraman Specialization)
• Visual Representation (specializing in Film and Media)
• Visual Representation (Visual Representation Artist)
• Business Administration and Management
• Commerce and Marketing
• Finance and Accounting
• International Business Economics
• Tourism and Catering
• Art and Design Management
• Communication and Media Studies
• Fashion and Textile Design
• Graphic Design
• Master of Business Administration
• Management and Leadership
• Tourism Management
1. One-semester-long English Language Preparatory Program
2. Professional Foundation Semester for Business Programs
3. English Language Preparatory Program (two semesters)
The deadline for Budapest Metropolitan University Scholarships 2022 is June 30th, 2022