Applications for the 70th Iberdrola International Master’s Scholarship in Spain are currently being submitted. Only eligible applicants will receive consideration for this program.
“The mission of Fundación Iberdrola is to create value in a sustainable manner in the development of its activities for society, citizens, customers, employees, shareholders, and other interest groups.
They are recognized as the leading multinational group in the energy sector that provides quality service through the use of environmentally friendly energy sources.
In addition, they are committed to innovation, leading the process of digital transformation in their field of activity, and are committed to the fight against climate change.
It does this through all its business activities, with a social dividend and the generation of employment and wealth, considering its employees a strategic asset.
The Iberdrola International Master’s Scholarship in Spain is available to pursue a Master’s program.
The Program, which will accept applications until April 2, is for students in their last year of studies or recent graduates from Spain, the United Kingdom, North America, Mexico, or Brazil.
These students must be keen to continue their studies in different areas of knowledge such as engineering, smart grids, renewable energy, sustainability, energy, and the environment, information technology, big data, cybersecurity, etc.
The scholarship will cover the following items:
Enrollment at a university or higher education center in Spain, the United Kingdom, or the United States.
Master in Spain: allocation of €10,800 per year for transportation and accommodation. This will be paid in 9 monthly payments of €1,200.
Masters in the UK: €18,960 allowance per year for transport and accommodation. This will be paid in 12 monthly payments of €1,580.
Master’s degree in the United States: Subsidy of €24,000 per year for transportation and accommodation. It will be paid in 12 monthly installments of €2,000 for sickness and accident insurance· Travel expenses of €1,500 for a round-trip transatlantic flight for scholarship studies.
Students from Spain, the United Kingdom, North America, Mexico, or Brazil are eligible to apply.
The scholarship can be taken at
The Iberdrola International Master’s Scholarship in Spain is taken and organized in Spain
- Eligible Countries: Students from Spain, the United Kingdom, North America, Mexico, or Brazil are eligible to apply.
- Entry requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
Fundación Iberdrola scholarships are intended for students of Spanish, Mexican, Brazilian, or American nationality.
Candidates must be in possession of a recognized university degree at the bachelor or degree level at the time of application.
Applications with studies at diploma level, technical engineering, or technical architecture will not be accepted.
Languages: In all applications, candidates must demonstrate an excellent knowledge of English by presenting a certificate of recognized prestige.
Valid certificates of English will include the following:
University of Cambridge: First Certificate or higher
IELTS (minimum score: 5.0).
TOEFL (minimum score: 61 online, 173 computer, or 500 paper).
Higher cycle aptitude certificate (old plan) or advanced level B2 certificate (new plan), completed and passed, official language schools.
Diplomas or certificates issued by the language schools of the universities, which certify studies and have passed level B2 (or higher) of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
For universities in the United States, the minimum level required will be C1:
- Not receive financial remuneration or salary or benefit from any subsidy, economic aid, or any other similar allocation from public or private institutions and foundations during the time of the scholarship.
- Not provide services or maintain any relationship related to employment, work experience, training, or any other nature with public or private entities during the time of the scholarship. Likewise, the scholarship recipient will inform Iberdrola España of their participation in the selection processes of other public or private entities, for the purposes of considering their compatibility with the scholarship.
- Candidates who have obtained scholarships from the Iberdrola Spain Foundation on previous occasions will be excluded.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are generally required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the highest level required by the University.
Application procedure: How to apply:
To apply for the Iberdrola International Master’s Scholarship in Spain, the applicant must submit the electronic application form1 completed before 8:00 am (EST) on April 2, 2020, attaching the documents specified below, which must be labeled with the document number followed by the applicant’s surnames.
- Document 1. A photocopy of a national identity card, passport, or another government-issued document that provides proof of identity.
- Document 2. The applicant’s CV/curriculum vitae detailing academic studies and any relevant work experience and/or courses.
- Document 3. Undergraduate Diploma. Those candidates who are pending completion of their studies must include academic transcripts.
- Document 4. Complete academic transcript of the degree studies that include the grades of the studies taken, all subjects and grades, year by year, as well as the approved credits. In the event that different lower and higher-level university studies have been completed, both certifications must be presented. Students enrolled in the final year of the course must provide their transcript for the years and subjects completed.
- Document 5. At least two original letters of reference from university professors. It is recommended and preferred to have a reference letter from an employer on previous work or internship experiences.
- Document 6. A certificate that certifies the level for all the languages specified in the application form.
- Document 7. Contract or work history that describes the professional experience of the candidate, when applicable.
- Document 8. Certificate of accreditation for the awards and grants specified in the application form. Only awards and scholarships received from the beginning of university studies will be considered.