The University of Bologna provides the following scholarships to meritorious international students who intend to enroll in First Cycle, Second Cycle, or Single Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna for the academic year 2022/23:
- Gross research grants of €11,000 (Unibo Action 2);
- waiving of tuition fees (Unibo Action 1).
For one academic year, study grants and tuition price waivers are assigned based on SAT and GRE scores, as well as various TOLC tests.
This Funded University of Bologna Scholarship Opportunity will cover your Tuition Fee as well as an annual stipend (the amount varies depending on the scholarship sponsor; other advantages may also be granted) that is sufficient for living expenses in addition to studying. You can refer to it as a fully financed scholarship. The University of Bologna is one of Italy’s most prestigious institutions. As a student, you have the option of selecting from over 200 degree programs, including 71 international programs and 47 given in English. Following graduation, you will have numerous options to specialize and gain experience in the workplace.
The University of Bologna is happy to solicit applications for many scholarships in order to encourage overseas students to enroll in its degree programs. The following scholarships are available:
All academic fields and majors are forward-thinking. They provide a variety of degree programs in all academic subjects and are affiliated with the University of Bologna. The Undergraduate/Bachelors Scholarship lasts 4 years, whereas the Masters Program lasts 1-2 years. As a result, you can apply for any Undergraduate or Masters degree program through Scholarships.
About the Scholarship:
The University of Bologna, often known as Università di Bologna (UNIBO), is an Italian public higher education institution. UNIBO began operations in 1088. It has a campus in the city of Bologna. According to national rankings, the University of Bologna is among the top five universities in Italy. The University of Bologna is one of Italy’s oldest and most respected universities. According to worldwide rankings, the University of Bologna is in the top 5% of all universities in the world. It is well-known for the high quality of its education in the following fields: “Arts and Humanities,” “Engineering and Technology,” “Life Sciences and Medicine,” “Natural Science,” “Social Sciences and Management,” “Mathematics,” “Physics,” and “Chemistry.” The university is among the top 100 in terms of educational quality. Aside from its excellent academic reputation, the university is well-regarded by employers all around the world. The University of Bologna is a large educational institution with around 78 thousand students. The university admits both domestic and international students. Foreign students make up roughly 6% of the student body at the university. The university employs about four thousand teachers. UNIBO offers a number of foreign student exchange programs. You can always follow the institution on social media to learn more about student life and current events: Twitter, Linkedin.
Identity and History Alma Mater Studiorum: the Western world’s first university The University of Bologna has historic origins and is regarded as the Western world’s oldest university. By agreement, the University of Bologna is thought to have been founded in 1088, when law was first openly taught in the city. The Alma Mater Studiorum, founded by and for students, quickly drew young scholars from all over Europe, bringing to life the ideal of universality of knowledge and culture that it still pursues today, in part through its increased emphasis on internationalisation. Petrarca, Boccaccio, and Dante Alighieri were among the renowned students who attended the University of Bologna. A testing ground for many notable academics studying in its several schools ranging from law to medicine, the arts and philosophy to mathematics and science. It has evolved over the centuries to carve out and maintain a prominent position in generating knowledge for the society of the future. On its nine hundredth anniversary, the Rectors of 430 institutions from every continent met in Bologna to sign the Magna Charta Universitatum Europaeum, thereby recognizing the University of Bologna as the Alma Mater of all universities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Bologna
Scholarship Country: Italy
Scholarship Worth: €11.000
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Unibo Action 1&2 Study Grants For International Students are available to meritorious international students and are valued at €11.000 + Tuition Fee Waivers (Unibo Action 1).
Eligibility for Scholarship
- Candidates seeking for Study Grants For International Students, Università di Bologna must have or be pursuing a legitimate qualification that qualifies them for the degree program of their choice, awarded by an institution outside of the Italian educational system.
- Applicants must take the SAT if they want to enroll in a first or single cycle degree program, or the GRE if they want to enroll in a second cycle degree program.
- Applicants must be under the age of 30.
- By the application deadline, applicants must have taken the SAT, GRE, or TOLC test. The only upcoming date for taking the SAT outside of the United States is March 12, 2022.
- You must have or be on your way to obtaining a program-valid qualification in order to be admitted to your desired degree program.
- Diplomas and degrees may be awarded by institutions other than those affiliated with the Italian educational system. Students with a diploma from an Italian school located outside of Italy, on the other hand, are eligible to apply.
- By the application deadline, you must have taken or will have taken one of the following tests: o If you want to enroll in a First or Single Cycle Degree Program, you must take the SAT test.
- If you want to enroll in a Second Cycle Degree Program, you must take the GRE test.
- Please keep in mind that the SAT and GRE are aptitude and skills evaluation examinations administered by a variety of authorized centers in a variety of countries. Applicants who want to take the tests must go to the websites of the managing institutions.
The University of Bologna Italy 2022 Action 1&2 Study Grants For International Students is open to all International Students
University of Maine Bachelors’ Interview Date, Process, and Location
- The Study Grants For International Students, Università di Bologna application form must be properly filled out.
- Candidates who have taken the SAT and GRE should submit their results before the deadline.
- A photocopy of their current passport. EU citizens can attach copy of their identity document
- Copies of your unofficial SAT or GRE exam results.
- A certificate attesting to the qualifications required for admission to the chosen degree program
- Applicants who are interested in applying should follow the steps outlined below.
- If you do not have a Unibo username and password, you must register on the application page (institutional credentials).
- Applicants must access the Register area of the studenti.unibo.it platfm and register.
- Fill out all of the required fields and follow the on-screen instructions to establish a Unibo username and password
- The PUK code must be replaced with a personal password after the initial access.
- Are you interested and qualified? To apply, go to stbase.unibo.it at the University of Bologna.
The application deadline for University of Bologna Italy 2022 Action 1&2 Study Grants For International Students is May 1, 2022