International students can apply for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships 2022-2023, which are partially sponsored scholarships. These scholarships are offered for both undergraduate and graduate programs. This scholarship provides up to 21,000 Euros each academic year in tuition.
We understand the importance of financial factors when making academic-related decisions at Webster Vienna. That’s why, through student loans and scholarships, we’re here to support our students—you—in securing a brighter future. We’ll work together to ensure you have access to our various financial assistance programs, meet the necessary eligibility requirements, and understand the application process so you may achieve academic achievement.
About the Scholarship:
Webster University, founded in 1915 in the United States, is an American university with a worldwide focus. Webster Vienna Private University, the Vienna campus, was founded in 1981 and is authorized in both the United States and Austria. The University places a premium on teaching excellence, the integration of theory and practice, small class sizes, and preparing students to be lifelong independent learners capable of contributing to an increasingly global society.
Webster University is a global university based in the United States. Webster Vienna Private University, the Vienna Campus, is authorized in both the United States and Austria. It’s ideal for students who want to study in Europe while earning an American degree.cBusiness, international relations, media communications, and psychology are among the university’s programs. You can supplement your major by taking electives in the same discipline, or you can pursue a minor or double major.
The library, classrooms, and student services are all located on the University campus, which is housed in a historic Viennese palais. Their campus culture allows you to become involved in a close-knit, diversified community. You can join a society or a student group, such as the Student Government Association or the Webster LEADS program. With students from over 70 countries, Webster Vienna has a truly international community. It’s ideal for international students looking to chart their own course and broaden their horizons. You’ll receive a specialized education from devoted staff and faculty members, allowing you to attain your full academic potential. All Webster Vienna students have access to a variety of student resources to assist them during their stay at the university. These services include academic assistance, counseling, and practical assistance with issues like as finances and visas. The University has a variety of organisations and clubs that meet on a regular basis and engage in academic or social activities. These are a terrific opportunity to make the most of your time as an international student by meeting new people and improving your language abilities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Webster Vienna Private University
Scholarship Country: Austria
Scholarship Worth: €10,000
Study Level: Undergraduate / Masters
Nationality: International Students
The following are the many sorts of Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships:
Webster Scholarships in Vienna: This scholarship offers master’s students up to 7,000 € per academic year and undergraduate students up to 10,000 € per academic year.
The Borealis Social Scholarship covers the cost of tuition for one academic year at a cost of 21,000 Euros.
The Borealis Excellence Award provides a monetary award of 10,000 Euros per academic year.
Eligibility for Scholarship
Candidates must meet all of the following conditions to be considered for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships:
- English is a required language.
- Eligible Countries: Any country in the world.
Webster Scholarships in Vienna:
- Students must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0.
- You must be able to communicate in English at a B2 level.
- You must be in financial distress.
- You should compose an excellent article as well as recommendations.
- Beginning in Fall 2022, you should be a freshly accepted undergraduate student.
Social Scholarship at Borealis:
- Eligible students must have a cumulative academic GPA (Grade Point Average) of 3.5 to 4.0 on a 4.0 scale; 2. The student must be accepted into the undergraduate program in accordance with Webster Vienna Private University’s standard admissions requirements; 3. The Scholarship student must be enrolled full-time and may begin their first year of study in the Fall semester 2021; 4.
- The scholarship student’s demonstrated English competence is critical: If the student is not a natural English speaker, scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), IELTS, or Cambridge Advanced Certificate (CAE) are necessary prior to admission.
- Students who have been placed on probation or who are required to complete ESLG (English as a Second Language) lessons are ineligible.
The Excellence Award for Borealis is given to a person who has excelled in their
- Eligible students must demonstrate outstanding academic excellence and hold and maintain a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.8 to 4.0 (on a scale of 4.0) after completing their first academic year at Webster Vienna; extra-curricular activities related to the studies (contests, events, meet-ups, etc.) will be evaluated during the selection procedure;
- The student must be accepted into the undergraduate program in accordance with the standard admissions methods.
- Full-time students must take at least 12 credits per semester to graduate.
The Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships 2022 is open to to all international students
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the steps below:
(1) To begin your scholarship application, please contact the Admissions Office or the Scholarship Coordinator and request our online scholarship application form.
(2) You will be required to upload the following documents, which you should prepare before beginning the online application process:
-Your acceptance letter, which verifies that you have been admitted into a full-time degree program; and
– A letter of financial incentive. This should be a document produced by the applicant that explains his or her financial situation, how the scholarship would help fund her or his education, and why the applicant deserves the scholarship.
– Official financial documentation, such as salary slips, employer or pension proof of relevant net earnings (officially translated into English if not in English). All figures must be expressed in iEURUR. If not, please convert the figures to intEURUR and specify the exchange rate. No bank statements will be accepted. Please send the company information as well as an official letter stating net earnings if you are self-employed (iEURUR).
Original English essay on one of the two subjects listed below:
– Many Webster Vienna Private University students have a cultural heritage, skill, or aptitude that distinguishes them from their colleagues and improves their life. If you are interested in this topic or have a unique background, please write a 1000-1200 word essay about it; or – Many people feel that we learn from our failures. Describe a situation or experience where you learned from failure in a 1,000-1,200-word essay. Describe the scenario, the steps you took, and what you learned from it.
The application deadline for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships 2022 is May 31, 2022 / November 30, 2022