École Normale Supérieure in France offers a scholarship for international students for the academic year of 2023-2024, the International Selection Scholarship Awards is to provide assistance to the international master’s degree in Science, Arts, and Humanities. The scholarship assistance will be awarded for up to three years/
The Ecole normale supérieure targets differing its students’ profiles and consolidate students to be signed up for the third year of bachelor (permit 3) or first year of master(master 1), coming from everywhere in the world and from all disciplines. The competitive assessment of the International Selection is expected of youthful alumni in Arts and Humanities as well as Sciences, who legitimize essentially of one year undergrad concentrates on in an international college and separate themselves with exceptional outcomes.
The assessment happens in 2 stages: a choice in view of use, then, at that point, oral and composed tests (Arts&Humanities) or oral tests just (Sciences) for shortlisted competitors.
ENS will be awarded to 10 in Sciences and 10 in Arts& Humanities.
Joining ENS through the serious assessment of the International Selection gives admittance to the training of greatness, through contact with outstanding researchers, in special training and research. Incorporated to the local area of the normalized, worldwide students proceed with their studies at ENS and at the college simultaneously, while profiting from a 1000 euros/month award and from a room on one of the ENS grounds. Toward the finish of their studies, these students graduated with a master’s degree in their forte and with the certificate of École normale supérieure.
Scholarship Provider: École Normale Supérieure
About the Provider
The different grounds of the École Normale Supérieure (Ulm, Jourdan, Montrouge) are genuine spots for living, meeting, and sharing.
Because of its agreeable convenience, it changed showing divisions, its dynamic research labs, and its broad libraries, the École Normale Supérieure characterizes itself as a quality foundation in which to live and study. The numerous social, and imaginative sports, coordinated by the School or by students affiliations, jazz up grounds life from September to June.
Both a Grande Ecole and a college, the École Normale Supérieure gives fantastic training through research in Paris, in the core of the Latin Quarter, prompting the different educating and research callings, and adding to training through the quest for senior chiefs of public organizations and French and European organizations. It likewise characterizes and executes a logical and innovative research strategy from a multidisciplinary and worldwide point of view.
Academic opportunity, multidisciplinarity in letters and sciences, customized follow-up, plentiful grounds life blending students and teachers of all disciplines are at the core of the specificities of the École Normale Supérieure which, for over two centuries, plans for the most fluctuated and to the most elevated liabilities, while being completely put resources into the savvy person, logical and social discussions of his time, specifically through the variety of responsibilities of normaliens.
The École Normale Supérieure keeps up areas of strength for different accomplices in France and abroad, specifically through peaceful accords, corporate sponsorship, and initiatives by people, depending on accomplice establishments.
After the outcome of the yearly campaigns for the ENS graduated class, which in 2018 subsidized worldwide portability awards, legacy redesign activities, and acquisition of gear for the School and the financing of research programs, the ENS Establishment related to the School’s Administration has recently laid the preparation for the send-off of a global raising support crusade, specifically related to the American Establishment Companions of ENS
- Academic Year: 2023-2024
- Applicant’s Nationality: International
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Field: Arts and Humanities, Science
- Number of Awards: 10 in Arts and Humanities and 10 in Science field
- Duration: Three Years
- Scholarship Awards: €1,000 monthly award and accommodation at the ENS campus
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
- Scholarship Country: France
The applicants must check the eligibility of the scholarship award before proceeding with the application process.
- The applicants must be under the age of 26 at the time of the application.
- Must only apply once for the International Selection Scholarship
- Must have good communication skills in oral and written English
- Be able to provide information on their previous degree.
- The applicants should not have lived for 10 months during the academic year of the scholarship (September first – August 31st) or the earlier year.
- Must be able to provide information about their undergraduate studies in an international university.
- The application forms and archives should be submitted before the deadlines.
- Candidates inspired by the (DEC)Department of Cognitive Studies can apply to utilize the Science or Arts and Humanities aimlessly. This record shows the distinctions between these 2 choices. All applicants Should contact the DEC to pick the correct way, in light of their own academic foundation.
- Applicants must check all the information needed to proceed with their applications.
As part of the application process, the students must submit the following documents:
- Complete application form
- Passport copy
- Transcript of Records
- Motivation letters
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research Projects- Maximum of three pages (10 000 characters including spaces). This isn’t an introductory letter but a research project: it ought to address an obvious subject and manage a central issue, then, at that point, foster a bunch of contentions and accommodate a couple of speculations. The material the research project depends on (for example hands-on work, corpus, information base, chronicles, and so on) must be definitively portrayed. The research project alludes to current logical writing while at the same time choosing a little scope of significant and informed references. This project incorporates a catalog (rundown of 10 books, including articles or scholarly works you have perused and which ended up being significant in your scholarly vocation). It comes notwithstanding the review project. – written in French; Competitors in Financial aspects, Linguistics, or Cognitive examinations can present their projects either in French or in English
The scholarship will provide €1,000 monthly award and accommodation at the ENS campus
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until December 2, 2022.