LivinFrance is a scholarship intended for international students who want to mobilize their education in France. LivinFrance has come into the idea of creating a scholarship to help international students on their education journey. For the academic year of 2022-2023, the scholarship is now open to outstanding students who can demonstrate their academic skills and their willingness to pursue their studies in France.
Studying in France is an expensive plan, the scholarship offered by LivinFrance with a total value of €1000 to every 10 students can be a big help for them to further their education.
LivinFrance is aware of how international students face financial difficulties to complete their education. So they have decided to launch a scholarship in addition to its platform to reduce the cost of maintaining studies for 2022-2023.
Scholarship Provider: LivinFrance
About the Provider
LivinFrance supports all international students to obtain their education in France, not only in terms of their educational journey but also by obtaining their student’s visa, locating their accommodations and insurance that will be able to support them all the way through their journey.
In every process, the international students have to face to better pursue their studies in France, LivinFrance offers every specific help that can help them be prepared for their journey where they can also take advantage of the good plans and make a lot of savings to do while being able to complete their education in France.
LivinFrance has been partnered with almost 70 Universities that allow them to prepare every international student to take care of the necessities needed to stay in France. The agency will let every student know about the mandatory requirements needed by the university and they will be the ones to send all the documents and make it easier and faster for the students access to the university.
LivinFrance has all the tools to make international students’ dreams a reality.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicant’s Nationality: International
- Degree Level: All higher education degree level
- Filed: Any chosen field
- Scholarship Country: France
- Duration: NA
- Number of Awards: 10
- Renewable: No
- Scholarship Award: €1,000
- Offered Annually: Yes
Interested students must meet the eligibility requirement of the scholarship before proceeding with the scholarship application.
- All International students will be eligible to apply for the scholarship at any higher education level.
- Any chosen program courses of the students will be accepted.
- There will be no age limit for the applicants, but minor students must have a legal representative to continue the application process.
- French applicants are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- A cumulative scholarship will be accepted.
- Only education training that will are recognized by the French State will be eligible.
- Applicant’s stay duration must only be equivalent to 3 months.
- Interested applicants must be registered on the LivinFrance online platform to validate their applications.
Interested applicants can start their application in an online portal provided by LivinFrance, the application sent by email, fax, and postal mail will not be considered as well as the application that has been made by others and late and incomplete applications.
Interested students are also required to validate their applications by registering on the online platforms provided. General information regarding the student’s academics and social and economic situation will be requested in order to select the first awardees of the scholarship.
Shortlisted students will have the 2 hours benefits of exchange sessions with the LivinFrance experts to better understand the program and be evaluated.
Scholarship Important Dates
- March 1, 2022- Scholarship application opens
- June 30, 2022 – Scholarship application deadline/closing
- July 15, 2022- Scholarshji awardee announcement
Selection of Scholarship Awardees
- Video or letter of motivation
- Letter of recommendation
- Other relevant documents to support the scholarship application.
The selection committee will be evaluating the following criteria to rate the scholarship application:
- Students motivations
- Relevance of the project
- Quality of the course of study
The applications selected in this way are the definitive list of winners.
Scholarship Results announcement
- The results of the scholarship winners will be announced through a live meeting with LivinFrance scholarship partners and international mobility actors. It will be released on July 14, 2022, and the link will be announced later.
- Each scholarship awardee will receive an email detailing how you can receive benefits and a link for the appointment with a LivinFrance agent for the rest of the process.
- No transfer or delay scholarship is possible.-
- Unselected candidates will also be notified by e-mail.
Each winner will receive personal assistance in finding a house, preparing a rental application, and offering a booking fee for accommodation with a LivinFrance certificate of 595 EUR (the maximum price is included in LivinFrance’s booking costs).
To winners who have already made a LivinFrance reservation, the reservation fee will be refunded in full using the same method of payment.
The rental start date must be between 01.06.2022 and 30.04.2023 and the rental period must be at least 3 months.
- Heath and Travel Insurance
In partnership with Chapka, the winners will be awarded 3-month insurance for their travel and health with a total value of €120.
- Housing Insurance
In partnership with Luko, the winners will be receiving a total value of €50 for their home insurance.
- Support Benefits
Support benefits amounting to €200 will be offered to the winners with other related fees.
10 scholarship beneficiary will be receiving a total of €1,000 to be used towards their educational journey in France.