Dalian University of Technology (DUT) in China is inviting students from their university to apply for the 2023/24 CSC Scholarship. The Chinese government funds this scholarship and it is available for Masters and Ph.D. students at DUT. However, students studying arts and literature (other than Chinese) are not eligible for this scholarship.
The DUT Scholarship is specifically for postgraduate programs, and Master’s students can receive support for up to three years, while Ph.D. students can receive support for up to four years. It’s important to note that most of the programs offered at DUT are taught in Chinese.
What You Need To Know About the Dalian University of Technology DUT CSC Scholarship, China
Level/field of study
The scholarship is available for Master’s and Ph.D. degrees at the Dalian University of Technology (DUT). Students can choose to pursue any field of study offered at the university, except for arts and literature. This means that students interested in pursuing advanced degrees in engineering, science, business, or other related fields can apply for the scholarship.
The Dalian University of Technology Scholarship is a scholarship that is available in China. It is specifically offered by the Dalian University of Technology (DUT) to students who wish to study there.
In addition to this scholarship, there are other Chinese scholarships available to international students in 2023. These scholarships may be offered by other universities or organizations and may have different requirements or benefits.
The Dalian University of Technology Scholarship is available to international students who wish to study at the university. This means that students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship.
In addition to the Chinese Government Scholarship, there are other scholarships that are available for international students who want to study abroad. To find out about these scholarships, you can check our “scholarship by country” resource which provides information on all the available scholarships in different countries.
The scholarship provides the following benefits to the students:
– Ph.D. students will receive a monthly allowance of 3500CNY while Master’s students will receive 3000CNY per month.
– Students will be provided with on-campus accommodation and their tuition fees will be waived.
– The applicants are responsible for their international travel expenses.
– Students will also receive comprehensive medical insurance as part of the scholarship benefits.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
– Applicants must be of a nationality other than Chinese and should be in good health and have a sound mind.
– Candidates must be currently studying abroad or have graduated from a Chinese university with at least one year of study.
– The age limit and educational background requirements are as follows:
– For Master’s degree applicants, the age limit is 35 years or younger and they should have a Bachelor’s degree.
– For Doctoral degree applicants, the age limit is 40 years or younger and they should have a Master’s degree.
The deadline for submitting the application is in June every year, and the registration process takes place in September.
Applicants are required to complete the following materials truthfully and accurately in duplicate:
– The Ph.D. checklist or master’s degree application for DUT.
– For those applying for the Chinese Government Scholarship, they must fill out and print an online application form. This includes the CSC Scholarship Application Form, which must be signed before submission.
Note: When completing the online application, applicants must indicate the DUT agency number (10141) and complete the subjects for the DUT master or doctoral programs in item 5. b). If applicants prefer programs taught in English, they must indicate this on the form. Those applying for the Ph.D. program may also submit an Application Form for Liaoning Government Scholarship.
– Applicants must provide a notarized copy of their highest diploma. If they are already enrolled in a university or employed, they must also provide employment and study certificates. Documents in languages other than English or Chinese must be accompanied by an English or Chinese translation.
– Transcripts must be in either English or Chinese, and translations must be notarized in either language.
– The research or study plan must be in English or Chinese and should not be less than 800 words. The study plan should focus on the applicant’s field of research or specialization while studying at DUT.
All application submissions and required documents must be completed online via the Dalian University Scholarship portal of the Chinese government. To explore additional opportunities, please visit the Dalian University CSC Scholarship page.