Denny’s Hungry for Education (HFE) is a multicultural scholarship program for elementary through college students. Its goal is to recognize and reward students for their ideas to combat childhood hunger.
Denny’s Hungry for Education Scholarships will be available in the United States for students living in the United States. Denny’s will work with eight major nonprofit charities to launch the programs across the U.S. The program will provide more than $200,000 in scholarships to deserving elementary, high school and college students for their ideas to help Denny’s combat child hunger.
The mission of Hungry for Education (HFE) is to recognize students by awarding scholarships to deserving students for their ideas to help Denny’s efforts to combat childhood hunger.
What you need to know about the HFE Scholarships
All applicants must demonstrate financial need. Due to the high volume of applications, it will only inform selected applicants of the Scholarship Committee’s decision in mid-April.
Level/field of study
The HFE Scholarship process is available for students from elementary through college.
The process of Denny’s Hungry Scholarship for Education 2022 is hosted in the USA.
The scholarship is open to US students and US resident international students.
$1,000 annually, non-renewable. The scholarship money will be paid directly to the recipient’s college or university to cover the cost of tuition.
The scholarship must be used to pay for on-campus courses; online courses will not qualify. Approximately 200 prizes are offered each year.
Denny’s Hungry for Education Scholarship Eligibility:
- Basic Scholarship Eligibility Requirements: Applicant must be a US citizen or US permanent resident and enroll in an accredited US educational institution.
- High school and college students must meet the GPA level and other requirements established by each organization. Students may apply for one scholarship per program year.
- If an applicant is under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Assignment of Rights in order for the student to receive the scholarship.
- Scholarship funds must be used for education-related expenses such as tuition or related fees, books, supplies, or equipment needed for coursework at an accredited institution of higher education.
How to apply for the HFE scholarships:
- Step 1 – Go to dennyshungryforeducation.com and select the link to the category that applies to you (K-12, High School, or College). Then select the partner organization through which you wish to apply for the scholarship.
- Step 2: When the partner window opens, click “Apply Now”.
- Step 3: Fill out the Denny’s Rewards Form (optional). Once completed, you’ll be enrolled as a Denny’s Rewards member and automatically receive a FREE Denny’s breakfast coupon on your birthday along with other exclusive offers throughout the year.
- Step 4 – After completing Denny’s Rewards registration, go to the dropdown menu at the bottom of the page. Click on the specific HFE partner organization through which you wish to apply for the scholarship. You will then be redirected to the partner’s website to complete the application.
- In applying for the college scholarship, candidates must register through the given link.
The program will award more than $200,000 in scholarships to deserving elementary, high school and college students for their ideas to help Denny’s fight childhood hunger.
Deadline for application:
The presentation of the scholarship application ends on December 31, 2022.
Link for more information:
Do you dream of doing an international KPMG internship? This unique training opportunity is looking for professionals interested in following a four (4) week preparation abroad in order to expand their skills in business areas, which are: taxes, consulting and auditing. The full KPMG internship allows its fellows to complete a high-level learning process, always accompanied by the professionals of said institution.
KPMG is recognized worldwide for the programs it offers to foreigners. By being part of the complete internship, you will gain unique experience that you will use in your work environment, as well as create contacts and links with more professionals that will benefit your career.
KPMG international full internship
Institutions where you will study:
KPMG is located in different parts of the world.
Levels and study areas:
Who can participate?:
International professionals who demonstrate a high level.
KPMG will allocate the following prizes to the selected professionals:
- Expenses to cover airfare and accommodation.
- Related tools and courses.
Conditions that must be met by participants:
- Be an international professional interested in training in the aforementioned areas.
- Have skills to be able to face various challenges.
- It is recommended that you have knowledge of the English language, spoken and written.
- Submit a formal registration for the full international internship through the KPMG intake system.
Instructions to apply:
- Transcripts and academic records.
- Personal statement.
- Work experience.
- Among others.
Do you want to win this complete international internship for professionals? Visit the official website of KPMG and check out every enrollment detail and requirements you will need to complete to be a winner of paid training abroad.
Until the end of the available quotas.