China Government Full Scholarship for foreign students at Southwest University of Finance and Economics. This total economic support program for foreign students is the opportunity they have been waiting for to boost their academic career and continue their preparation for a master’s or doctorate in Asian lands.
The Southwest University of Finance and Economics in China is one of the most prestigious institutions in that nation.
Recognized for promoting and promoting national and international scholarships, partial and complete financing programs for foreign students, high-level educational projects, among others. By being part of the aforementioned house of studies, you as a scholar will be trained by professionals and educators of excellence.
Study in China with everything paid
Institutions where you will study:
Southwest China University of Finance and Economics.
Levels and study areas:
Master’s and a doctorate in any of the available areas.
Who can participate?:
International applicants from any nation on the globe who demonstrate a high academic level.
The Southwest University of Finance and Economics will allocate the following awards to the winning applicants for the full scholarship in China:
- Full university tuition.
- Funds for subsistence.
- Health insurance.
Conditions that must be met by participants:
- International students with a high academic level.
- Have a university degree equivalent to one obtained in China. To apply for the master’s scholarship you must have a bachelor’s degree, likewise, for the doctoral scholarship, you must have a complete master’s degree. If you do not comply with this requirement, your offer will be rejected immediately.
- Be between 18 – 35 years old when applying for the master’s scholarship. For doctorate varies from 18 – to 40 years.
- It is important that you are fluent in Chinese or English. If you speak Chinese and have a certificate, you can apply for a scholarship in that language. If not, please present an English language TOEFL or IELTS certificate.
- Submit a formal application for admission to the scholarship through the online registration system of the Government of China and the International Student System. (This requirement must be completed in a corresponding manner, visit each of the links, and there you will learn about the different procedures).
Instructions to apply:
- Transcripts and academic records.
- Notarized university degree. If you are currently studying at the university, you must submit a letter showing that you will obtain your diploma or degree before August 25, 2022, it must be issued by the institution.
- Passport photo taken within a period not exceeding six (6) months.
- Two letters of recommendation signed by professors.
- Applicants must submit a valid criminal record certificate issued by the public security authority of their country, within six (6) months prior to the date of submission of the application.
- Copies of the valid passport, it must not expire before March 1, 2023. In case you cannot request a new passport before the registration date with the corresponding permission from the International Student System, you must present copies of the identity certificate or any official document that guarantees personal information.
- Each of the documents must be in the Chinese or English language, duly notarized.
- Among others.
Visit the official link of the Government of China and the International Student System to learn in-depth about each requirement and document that you must submit to successfully apply for the full scholarship in China for Latinos. It is recommended that you thoroughly verify the information before making a formal request.
Until April 15, 2022
Edufrica Scholarships for African Students in Africa and Abroad, 2022
The new Edufrica Home and Overseas Scholarship is now ongoing for African Students for the 2021 academic year.
This Scholarship approach aims to support students who demonstrate the greatest potential to excel in their field of study and have a positive impact on society.
Edufrica is an online multimedia platform, addressing the informational and planning needs of African Scholars and students in Africa and abroad.
The scholarship is an annual scholarship open to undergraduate, master’s, MBA, and Ph.D. students. program in and out of Africa
Field of study:
The offers are to learn any of the university’s courses.
- $250 Scholarships for Students from Africa (3): One will be for each at the Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. levels.
- $500 Scholarships for Overseas Students (3): We will endeavor to distribute the scholarships among different geographic locations. Students studying on any continent apart from Africa can apply.
- A $250 hardship fund – is open to African students abroad who are encountering unexpected hardships and need some support to get by. Priority will be given to students in their final year of study or those undertaking major projects.
To be taken in (Country):
Africa and abroad
African students are eligible to apply for the Africa Home and Overseas Scholarships.
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea- Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome, and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Academic Excellence: This is the most important consideration for the scholarship. We will select those who demonstrate excellence in their studies.
- Community Service: Applicants must demonstrate the ways they contribute to their community.
- Citizenship: The applicant must be a citizen of an African country; If he is studying abroad, he must do so as an international student with a passport from his home country.
- Permanent residents of non-African countries do not qualify.
- You must have at least one year in your current program and be able to produce transcripts.
- you must complete all sections of the application form and be ready to submit documents for your claims (for example, proof of enrollment in a university)
- The candidate must enroll in an accredited university either in Africa or abroad and enroll full-time at the university.
- Your essays must be within the word limit. One of the ways to demonstrate intelligence is to communicate concisely and effectively. Keep it short and direct.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English at a higher level by the University.
How to apply?
Complete the Edufrica Home and Overseas Scholarship application form. As part of the application process, you must also submit an essay.
Write an essay about your dream for the continent or your country and your role in it. What do you want to see and do after graduation? What would you like the different stakeholders on the continent to do? (max. 500 words) Hardship Scholarships Only: Describe the nature of the hardship and why you have no other way to raise funds to meet it.
You can start the application by clicking Online Application and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link
Deadline for application:
The Edufrica Home and Overseas Scholarship application deadline are July 25, annually. However, applications for 2022 have not started yet. Stay tuned to our website for updates.
Send your application to email@example.com