For International Ph.D. students a great opportunity awaits you! If you are planning to expand your career and knowledge, the ARA Amazon Research Awards offered by Amazon wants to collaborate with researchers from all around the world with the advantage to get a cash fund and promotional credits. Amazon’s ongoing effort is a proposal call to every researcher in various areas.
The Amazon Research Awards wants to encourage all academic researchers from all around the globe, the ARA aims to fund projects toward the doctoral degree or a conducted post-doctoral research. As the ARA program continues to expand, every international Ph.D. student must submit their application before the deadline as all submitted applications for the academic year of 2022-2023 will be thoroughly evaluated by the Amazon Committee.
The Amazon Research Awards will be funding the research areas in which related to Amazon, field applies to the following:
- machine learning
- computer vision
- automated reasoning
- artificial intelligence
- machine learning theory and algorithms
- natural language processing
- document understanding
- speech processing
- Forecasting and anomaly detection
- Medical and health sciences
Other applied machine learnings related to the field are also accepted.
The program is intended for academics from colleges all over the planet who need to apply research strategies and assist them with addressing hard specialized difficulties without leaving their academic organizations. They accept that Amazon is an extraordinary spot to quantify the effect of new scientific thoughts, given their scale and their responsibility for a data foundation and actual framework. The applicants will get an opportunity to up affect the infrastructure, business, and in particular, clients, through their mastery.
Scholarship Provider: Amazon Science
About the Provider
The Amazon Science site gives you knowledge about the organization’s way to deal with client-fixated scientific innovation. Amazon generally accepts that scientific innovation is fundamental to being the most client-driven organization on the planet. It’s the organization’s capacity to have an effect at a scale that permits them to draw in probably the most brilliant personalities in man-made consciousness, AI, and related fields.
Their scientists keep on distributing, educating, and drawing in with the academic local area, as well as using their working in reverse strategy to advance the manner in which we live and work. Science at Amazon empowers new client encounters and addresses existing client challenges at whatever point there is restricted or no current earlier workmanship. It supplements the organization’s design and item teaches and is basic to all Amazon organizations zeroed in on conveying expanded client esteem.
Amazon offers an annual scholarship designed for universities all around the world who wants to work on large-scale challenges on technical issues while continuing to conduct their research at the university. The postdoctoral science program offered by Amazon is to provide an opportunity to let the Ph.D. graduates advance their research skills and backgrounds in the academic and in industry. Amazon continues to hire world-class academics, scholars, and visiting academics to work closely on large-scale technologies and machine learning.
Amazon has profoundly put resources into Research and development with many specialists and applied scientists focused on innovation across all aspects of the organization.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicant’s Nationality: International
- Degree level: Ph.D. degree
- Field: Machine learning-related fields
- Duration: NA
- Scholarship Award: Cash fund and promotional credits
- Number of Awards: NA
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
Before proceeding with the application, the students must be able to meet the eligibility of the scholarship.
- Must be a PhD with a relevant field on the program required for the scholarship.
- Must have 7 years of experience in relevant tot he program or academic experience.
- Must have an experience in technical leading research projects.
- Affiliated at the research institution or university.
- Perceived master in the outer local area in an applied science discipline and regularly applies information from different disciplines.
- Distributions at top-level, peer-evaluated gatherings as well as journals.
- Expansive information on applied science and central comprehension of calculations and computational intricacy.
- Master level examination investigation and specialized initiative abilities
- Master information in displaying and execution, operationalization, and versatility of scientific methods and laying out choice systems
- Capacity to lead research improvement and examination in a speedy climate freely
- Demonstrated history of innovation in making novel advancements and propelling the best in class
- Outstanding verbal and composed correspondence and agreement building abilities with both specialized and non-specialized audience.
Amazon Researchers can work in any Amazon area across the globe where exploration is being directed or Amazon has a specialized workforce. Researchers can likewise work from a distance, group allowing.
Amazon has a research center in the following country:
- Bay Area
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Tel Aviv
Achieved academics who are keen on getting familiar with how their research might match the difficulties, opportunities and size of Amazon are urged to contact email@example.com for more detailed information. Academics who express interest will be reached on the off chance that their skill and experience line up with current business needs; in any case, response to the application may not guaranteed.
Keep in mind that all application must be submitted before the deadline, late and incomplete application will not be considered by the Amazon committee evaluation and will be automatically rejected.
Amazon Research Award will be providing a cash fund and a promotional credits to the successful PhD researcher.
Amazon Scholar Responsibilities:
- Business leaders on the strategic plans
- Solving technical issues in the company’s roadmap[
- Advising the junior researchers on qualified methods.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until October 19, 2022.