Passionate Advocacy for Car Accident Victims
Image Source: Brooks Law Group
With three decades of unwavering commitment to championing the rights of car accident victims, Brooks Law Group reflects on its enduring impact on future generations.
A Philanthropic Ethos and Support for Young Adults
At the core of Brooks Law Group is a cohesive team driven by a profound philanthropic spirit, with a specific emphasis on empowering young adults. This dedication to nurturing the next generation is deeply ingrained in the organization’s values and actions.
Establishing Strong Roots and Strategic Offices
Founded in Winter Haven, FL, and educated in St. Pete, FL, the founders, Steve and Beach Brooks, strategically situated their offices in key locations such as Tampa, Lakeland, and Winter Haven, Florida. This strategic network exemplifies their commitment to serving a diverse community across Florida.
A Legacy of Service: From Medicine to Law
The Brooks family’s heritage is steeped in a service tradition encompassing medical practitioners and legal professionals. This legacy underscores their enduring dedication to making a positive impact, be it in the field of medicine or law.
Education as the Cornerstone of Heritage
Central to the family’s multi-generational heritage is a profound appreciation for education. This strong foundation propels them to serve their communities and fuels their aspiration to create a prosperous future through education.
Nurturing Future Generations: A Commitment to Education
Recognizing the pivotal role of education, the team at Brooks Law Group is profoundly committed to nurturing the potential of future generations of students, extending their reach beyond Florida to encompass the entire United States.
Unveiling the Annual Brooks Law Group Car Accident Scholarship
In a testament to their unwavering dedication to their local community, state, and nation, Brooks Law Group takes great pride in introducing the inaugural Brooks Law Group Car Accident Scholarship. This scholarship stands as a symbol of their ongoing commitment to promoting well-being and providing opportunities for deserving students.
How to Apply
To participate in this scholarship opportunity, applicants are required to compose an original essay addressing the following topic:
Automobile accidents remain a pressing concern, especially among high school and college students. Key concerns include behaviours like texting while driving, driving under the influence, excessive reliance on autopilot systems, and general distractions while driving. Dive into a subject related to these themes, focusing on the challenges faced by contemporary drivers, especially young adults.
Discuss the enduring significance of this problem and propose effective strategies to combat distracted driving in today’s technologically advanced society.
This contest welcomes current high school seniors and undergraduate college students who have plans to attend a college or university in the United States during the upcoming fall semester.
Essays should fall within the range of 700 to 1400 words. Please note that this word count does not include the section containing your personal background information.
Each essay must include at least two hyperlinks: one internal link (directing to a page on the Brooks Law Group’s website) and one external link (leading to a credible information source unrelated to other law firms). Need ideas for links? Consider referencing some of our blog posts or practice areas.
Photo and Background
Your scholarship submission package should encompass a headshot photograph of yourself. Additionally, within the same document, provide a brief paragraph introducing yourself and your background.
All submitted content must be original, and plagiarism checks will be conducted. Please ensure that your submission is in Word Document or PDF format, as other file types will not be considered.
Questions or Need Assistance?
For any inquiries or assistance, reach out to Connor at [email protected].
Essays will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
1. Creativity and engaging writing style.
2. Correct and proficient use of grammar and language.
3. Well-founded ideas and arguments related to the topic.
4. A foundational understanding of legal concepts.
Kindly complete the form provided below. If you encounter any questions or require support, don’t hesitate to contact us via email at [email protected].
Brooks Law Group Car Accident Scholarship Application Deadline is December 1st of each calendar year!
Before Submitting: Your scholarship application should consist of a photograph of yourself and a brief personal background paragraph, all contained within a single file. Please ensure that your submission is in either Word Document or PDF format, as we cannot consider other file types. For a comprehensive understanding of the Scholarship rules, kindly scroll below the application form.
Applicant’s Eligibility and Application Process
1. Eligibility: Applicants must be either high school seniors or current undergraduates. They should be enrolled in or planning to attend a U.S. college or university. All application components must be submitted by the annual deadline of December 1st.
Winner Selection and Notification
2. Winner Selection: Brooks Law Group will choose the scholarship recipient following the December 1st deadline.
3. Notification of Winners: Winners will receive email notifications from the contest administrators informing them of their success by December 31st.
Verification and Recognition
4. Enrollment Verification: Brooks Law Group will verify their enrollment status with the respective college or university before making a one-time payment for the winner.
5. Showcasing Winners: Once selected, Brooks Law Group will feature the winner’s photograph and essay on their Blog.
Data Sharing and Responsibilities
6. Voluntary Information Sharing: By providing identifiable information through the provided email address, participants grant Brooks Law Group access to their name, phone number, and email solely for contest entry.
7. Responsibility and Defense of Rights: Contestants, by participating, agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Brooks Law Group, including its managers, members, directors, officers, and employees, from any liability and costs, including reasonable attorney fees, associated with contest participation, prize acceptance, or usage.
8. Limitation of Liability: Brooks Law Group, its directors, officers, and employees shall not be held liable for indirect, punitive, special, or consequential damages to contestants under any circumstances.
Exclusions and Publicity
9. Employee and Family Exclusions: Employees of Brooks Law Group, its board of directors, and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in this essay contest.
10. Publicity Rights: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a Scholarship Prize, recipients of the Brooks Law Group Car Accident Scholarship agree that Brooks Law Group may use their essay, name, and/or likeness in any media worldwide for advertising and promoting Brooks Law Group and the Scholarship Program, without further compensation or notice.
11. Right to Modify, Suspend, or Terminate: If Brooks Law Group is prevented from continuing with the Scholarship Program due to an event beyond its reasonable control, the organization reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or terminate the Scholarship Program.
Submission Agreement: By submitting their essay for entry into the Brooks Law Group scholarship contest, applicants agree that Brooks Law Group can utilize all submitted content for any purpose, including but not limited to blogs or social media posts, without attribution of authorship. All rights to the submitted article become the full property of Brooks Law Group. Furthermore, applicants agree not to post this essay on any other website, blog, or internet source, as they have granted Brooks Law Group exclusive rights to the content.