Pragati is an MHRD Scheme implementing AICTE with a focus on providing advancement assistance for girls pursuing technical studies.
This is an attempt to give young women the opportunity to further their careers and prepare for a successful future. In addition, it empowers women through technical education.
In addition, the Council of Technical Education of India is going to distribute the AICTE Pragati Scholarship to girls and the Saksham Scholarship for Specially Capable Students. Applicants whose profile matches the eligibility criteria should not miss out on this golden opportunity.
In this article, we will write about AICTE Pragati Scholarship Program, Scholarships for Students in India, and Scholarships for Students in India.
What is the Pragati Scholarship Program for Girls?
Pragati Scholarship is a government scholarship program implemented by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Under this scholarship program, a total of 4,000 scholarships are awarded each year among eligible female students for technical education.
Since its inception in 2014-15, thousands of students have benefited from the Pragati Scholarship System. AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2022 Invites applicants from AICTE accredited universities.
This is for the first year of the Diploma Program for the current academic year. The scholarship program aims to empower young women with knowledge, skills, and self-confidence so that they can contribute to the development process.
In addition, students who complete the first year of any program earn the scholarship to pursue a bachelor’s or technical diploma at an accredited university.
The purpose of the scholarship is to empower students with skills and self-confidence. And also know that they can acquire them under normal circumstances.
However, the main objective of the All India Council for Technical Education is to provide the AICTE Pragueti & Saksham schemes to bright candidates to continue their higher studies.
All information related to AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2022 like eligibility criteria, How to apply online is below.
Also, apply online for the Pragati Scholarship 2022 carefully through the link provided below. This is also one of the best scholarships for Indian students.
Level/field of study
The program is open to students seeking to obtain a Diploma and Bachelor’s Degree Scholarship.
This is an Indian Scholarship therefore it is open and reserved for students who are legitimate citizens of India and students who are now permanent residents of India. However, international students can consider these International Scholarship Opportunities.
With AICTE records, 4000 students get the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Program, of which, 2000 students are undergraduate students and 2000 students are diploma students. The scholarship recipient will receive the following:
- Tuition of INR 30000
- An incidental charge of INR 2000 for 10 months every year per month.
Pick A Scholarship has always encouraged its readers to pay attention to the scholarship requirements because this is where most of the people have failed due to their inattention to this information.
No matter how qualified you think you are, if you don’t meet all the requirements, you are definitely losing the scholarship. I am sure you will not want to miss out on this scholarship as it is one of the best scholarships for students in India.
Take a critical look at these requirements for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Program and prepare yourself with them.
- The applicant must be a girl
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of any Indian state or union territory.
- The applicant must be studying at a university, college, or university recognized by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- The applicant must be a freshman.
- The income of the applicant’s parents should not be more than 8 Lakhs in the previous year of application
- In case the applicant is married, the annual income of both parents and in-laws will be considered and the highest income will be considered.
- More than one girl from a family can apply for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Program and is eligible to receive it.
- Income certificate of parents or in-laws
- Class 10 th / 12 th board exam mark list
- An affidavit from the university or institution, mentioning that the applicant is admitted in the 1st year of a diploma or degree course
- tuition receipt
- Aadhaar linked a bank account
- Caste certificate if SC, ST, or OBC category
- aadhaar card
- The statement confirming all the details presented is genuine.
- The selection is made on the basis of a centralized advisory process.
- There are 15% seats for the SC category, 7.5% for ST, and 27% for OBC candidates.
The applicant can submit the online application form by following the steps below:
1: Click here to navigate to the official website of the AICTE Pragati Scholarship.
2: On the page, you will find an option to register as a new user. Click on this option and register as a new user.
3: Once you have registered as a new user, you will receive a unique user ID and password. Write down these details for future use, and then click the verification link to confirm registration.
4: Now using the user ID and password log in to the account
5: In your account, you will find the option to apply for the scholarship, select the option and complete the application form.
6: Once you start filling out the form, upload the documents as requested on the form in the exact format prescribed.
7: After completing the form, submit the form and that’s it.
If your application is shortlisted, you will be contacted for centralized advice. After which the process will continue.
Follow each step mentioned above to get the scholarship.
October 22, annually.