Studying in the United States is going to one of the favorite destinations for those who want to spend a season abroad. If you want to spend a year studying in the United States, you can get a degree or validate some high school studies, or it is also possible that you can get into an American university.
Some semester abroad programs in the US can also be combined with internships, volunteer work, or test preparation courses. But if you don’t have that much time, we also have shorter, fully customizable programs for different age groups, from teen camps to academic programs for students and business English training for professionals.
How to study in the United States?
Thousands of people dream of studying in the United States. Visa regulations have tightened, but we have over 40 years of experience organizing courses to study in North America. We will help you with all the necessary paperwork to obtain a student visa for the duration of your stay.
If your goal is to continue your studies in the United States, we will help you by providing you with information and references, and making things as easy as possible for you by giving you practical advice when you decide to apply to enroll in a degree at one of our partner universities or at any other American university. Studying in the USA can become the springboard you need to access many new opportunities.
Where can you study in the United States?
There is a wide variety of destinations that you can choose from. Select the one that you like best and that suits your personality. Among the preferred schools to study in the United States are New York, California, Miami, Honolulu, and many more.
We offer programs that range from 2 weeks to 1 full year, you can study in several destinations in the United States in the same program, or take a summer course. In addition, we have specialized subjects so you can learn English while exploring your passions.
About the Scholarship
We are thrilled to announce the introduction of the first-ever A Pup Above scholarship, which will be awarded to students who aim for success and demonstrate exceptional performance.
The scholarship will give a one-time amount of $1000 to be used to cover tuition, computers, books, accommodation, and board, as well as any other education-related expenses that may arise during the scholarship period. There is no such requirement as a GPA, and there is no strenuous application paperwork to fill.
In addition, high school seniors who will be going to classes in the Fall of 2022 will be eligible for this scholarship. What’s more? This scholarship will equally be made available to both undergraduate and graduate students who are currently pursuing a veterinary degree and are enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States.
Details about the scholarship
- Scholarship Name: A Pup Above $1000 Scholarship Program
- Deadline date: All applications must be submitted on or before July 15, 2022.
- Scholarship value: The scholarship is worth a whopping sum of $1000.
- Scholarship position(s) available: Only 1 slot is salad available
Criteria for eligibility
- Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for the A pup above $1000 scholarship program:
- You must be at least 18 years old before you can apply for the scholarship.
- Applicant must also be a legal resident of the United States or possess a valid student visa in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicant must be presently enrolled in or accepted into a full-time undergraduate or graduate degree at a recognized college or university located in the United States.
- It is required that the applicant must be an undergraduate or graduate student in veterinary medicine, veterinary science studies, or another closely connected field.
How to apply
To submit an application, please follow the instructions below:
- To apply for the scholarship, applicants are required to write a 300-word essay on the topic listed below:
- “Health Benefits of Dogs as Companions During the Pandemic”
- You should email your essay as an attachment in a word document to [email protected], together with your full name, address, phone number, school name, and date of birth to the scholarship team.
- Be sure to make use of the following subject line: A Pup Above $1000 Scholarship | (Your Name).
NOTE: Each individual is only permitted to send just one submission.
Essays must be sent to [email protected] as an attached word document, along with your full name, address, phone number, school name, and date of birth. Use the subject line: A Pup Above $1000 Scholarship | (Your Name). Only one submission per person is allowed.
How to claim your scholarship reward
First, ensure that you send in your response in accordance with the above-mentioned criteria. Thereafter, the scholarship team will choose the best essay and a member of the scholarship team will notify the winner by email on August 15, 2022. It is necessary for the winner to reply within 7 days, or else another winner will be chosen. So don’t hesitate to check your inbox regularly during this period.
We wish you the very best of luck as you apply for this scholarship. Visit the official scholarship website for any additional information you may need