The Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering offers the Residential Student Scholarships (RSS) for Masters; for successful international students. The academic year 2022-2023. This scholarship program has been established by AINSE in Australia especially for students seeking to pursue postgraduate studies at an AINSE member university.
The Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering is a science school in Australia that aims to enhance Australia’s and New Zealand’s capacity in nuclear science, engineering, and related research fields by facilitating world-class research and education. AINSE provides pathways and networks for collaboration within nuclear science, engineering, and related research fields, both nationally and internationally.
Its programs and services aim to foster scientific advancement and promote effective collaboration between AINSE and ANSTO (Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organization) members.
The degree to Receive: Master’s Degree
Place of Study: Australia
Offeror: Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering
Application Deadline: 04/15/2022
- The scholarship offers up to $8,250 in annual travel expenses from AINSE.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance, or study materials.
Countries that can apply for this student grant
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Asian countries
- African countries
- Applicants must be enrolled in a research postgraduate degree at an AINSE Member University and receive an RTP scholarship or equivalent.
- To apply, students must complete their admission applications through the university portal of any AINSE member university. Then, they must apply for the scholarship.
- Students must provide the required supporting documents, including letters of reference and the signed final page of their application for admission.
- To gain admission, students must comply with the Terms and Conditions of the program.
- Students must present proof of the English language requirement to the university. IELTS, TOEFL, among others, are accepted.
King’s University College Arts and Humanities Undergraduate Scholarship
King’s University College offers the International Entrance Scholarships for Arts and Humanities, Undergraduate; for outstanding international students. The academic year 2022-2023.
King’s University College is a Roman Catholic liberal arts college. It offers various scholarships, grants, and awards to international students. Students at the university gain access to the benefits of a large university while studying in a personalized environment with small class sizes. They take advantage of many experiential learning opportunities inside and outside the classroom with a central focus on programming that contributes to the social infrastructure of the community.
The degree to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: Canada
Offeror: King’s University College
Application Deadline: 04/30/2022
- The scholarship offers Up to $4,500.00, depending on the average.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance or study materials.
- Acceptable course or subjects: A bachelor’s degree in Arts and Humanities will be awarded.
- All students achieving a final high school GPA of 82.0 – 84.9% will be offered a $3,000.00 scholarship; a high school GPA of 85.0 – 87.9% will be offered a $3,500.00 scholarship; a high school GPA of 88.0 – 89.9% will receive a $4,000.00 scholarship, and students achieving a high school GPA of 90.0% or higher will receive a $4,500.00 scholarship
- To apply for the award, applicants must be admitted to an undergraduate degree at the university. No application is required for a scholarship; will be automatically considered when submitting an application for admission.
- The university may ask you for official transcripts from all the schools you previously attended and a copy of your passport.
- General admission requirements are based on the curriculum in which the student is enrolled.
- Students admitted to King’s University College must be proficient in spoken and written English.
Ashesi University College MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program, Ghana
The Asheshi University of Ghana is pleased to call for applications for the Ashesi University College MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program in Ghana, only eligible individuals who have applied for this program will be considered and all applications must be submitted by the deadline date.
Ashesi University College will provide significant financial support to qualified college students in need of such assistance to obtain a bachelor’s degree through a $13 million partnership with The MasterCard Foundation.
The Ashesi University College MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program
Scholarships are generally awarded to students from low- and middle-income families. Any family unable to pay full fees must complete a financial aid application form and return it with their application for admission.
The Scholarship Committee will determine your award amount based on demonstrated need and the strength of your application.
What are the benefits of the Ashesi University College MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program?
This scholarship covers not only full tuition, but also includes accommodation in Ashesi residence halls, on-campus meals, a free laptop, spending money, and annual trips home for international students after the second year.
Ashesi scholars represent some of the best and brightest students from across the African continent and will receive a well-rounded education that includes:
- Comprehensive Scholarships: Students receive financial support for fees, books and supplies, transportation, housing, and stipends.
- Life Skills: Ashesi scholars benefit from enrichment in skill areas relevant to success, such as critical thinking, communications, and entrepreneurship.
- Transition Support: Scholars will receive support during their transition to Ashesi and the workforce, with mentoring, career guidance, internships, and other life skills.
- Giving Back Component: A comprehensive component’s commitment to giving back to their communities. Students will be able to actively work on this through volunteer and community service opportunities.
- Career Opportunities: Since Ashesi’s inception, some 90% of our graduates have stayed to work and contribute to growth and development in Africa; over 95% of our graduates receive job offers within months of graduation.
- A global network of alumni: Program graduates will be connected through a network that offers information, resources, and opportunities to learn from other Ashesi scholars and graduates from around the world.
The number of offers is not specified.
Who can apply for the Ashesi University College MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program? The | Eligibility
The following criteria must be met for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- You must have applied and received an unconditional offer at the host university.
- Scholarships are awarded to students from low- and middle-income families. Any family unable to pay full fees must complete a financial aid application form and submit it with their application for admission.
- The Scholarship Committee will determine your award amount based on demonstrated need and the strength of your application.
Level/field of study
Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate program in any of the fields of study at the university.
The scholarship is hosted at the Ashesi University College, in Ghana.
The scholarship is open to Ghanaian students. If you are an international student and wish to study in Ghana.
Application Procedure for Ashesi University College MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program
(However, if you prefer to complete a paper application, please download the forms below)
Submit your completed forms:
Ashesi University College
PMB CT3 Admission Office, Cantonment,
Scan the completed application and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashesi University College,
University Avenue 1,
Deadline for application:
The deadline for this scholarship is
- Early Deadline: 29th March annually.
- Regular Deadline: June 28th annually.
IMPORTANT note: The admissions office can only process your application upon receipt of proof of payment. The university is not responsible for payments that are transferred to the wrong account or that, due to a banking error, are not reflected in the Ashesi bank account.