Deadline: Each application date varies according to the university. Plus, this si a government-sponsored scholarship.
The Government of Belgium through the Ministry of Education presents you with a unique opportunity to study abroad with financing. The Master Mind full scholarship is one of the most famous on the European continent and in the Belgian country. This financial support award is offered to international students who demonstrate a high level of academic preparation.
Where will you study? The Government of Belgium together with the Ministry of Education has various universities of excellence at its disposal, for this reason, there will be several where young people with brilliant minds will be assigned.
Master Mind is a performance demanding scholarship, it is recommended that you have a notable cumulative GPA and adequate knowledge of the English language when applying. The program will evaluate your application and determine if you are a viable candidate.
study in belgium
Institutions where you will study:
Government of Belgium and the Ministry of Education in conjunction with various universities throughout the nation.
Levels and study areas:
Master’s degree in any available subject or field.
Who can participate?:
All international students who demonstrate an exceptional level can apply for the scholarship in Belgium.
The Master Mind scholarship will allocate the following prizes to the winning students:
- Economic funds of more than 8,400 euros. This will be allocated in three (3) installments.
Conditions that must be met by participants:
- Be an international student with demonstrable excellent academic level.
- Have a university diploma obtained from a world-renowned institution (not Belgian).
- Record a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA.
- To have command of the English language, it will be necessary to have a certificate of the aforementioned language.
- Submit a formal application through the entry system of the Belgian Government and the Ministry of Education.
Instructions to apply:
- Transcripts and academic records.
- Identity photo in passport format.
- English language proficiency certificate.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors at your former home university or current employer (written in English).
- Copies of a valid passport.
- Among others.
To learn more about this prestigious scholarship in Belgium for foreign students visit the official website of the Government of Belgium and the Ministry of Education.
Each application date varies according to the university.
Another student grant to look up is the Southeast Asia Sustainable Youth Innovation Program 2022.
Southeast Asia Sustainable Youth Innovation Program 2022
The Young Sustainable Impact Southeast Asia Innovation Program focuses on making you an innovator and enables students to work in strong teams or individually to create lasting solutions to pressing energy, food, and circular economy problems in Southeast Asia.
In addition, it supports people who have the potential and the will to create a tangible social impact. So if you’re applying for a founding team, great! We specialize in building strong regional teams and supporting them during their initial phases of running an impact business.
Although applications for this year’s program are closed. you can get relevant information about this program to help you on upcoming application dates.
About the Young Sustainable Impact Southeast Asia Innovation Program
The YSI Innovation Program aims to build strong and effective startup teams that create solutions for one or more of the Sustainable Development Goals.
The goal is for you and your team to create a real startup that helps solve sustainable development goals and is economically viable.
Members of the YSI SEA program are integrated into international teams of 4 people and will go through 5 modules and 10 objectives in three months online.
You’ll spend about two weeks in Singapore, where you’ll get a fully-funded trip to meet with mentors, your teammates, investors, and other stakeholders in the sustainability space.
Level/field of study
Young Sustainable Impact Program is a conference that focuses on Technology / Innovation.
This innovative program is for students from Asian countries.
This program will be held in Singapore.
As long as you reside in the region, you are eligible to apply. It is not necessary to be a citizen of the countries of Southeast Asia. The program is looking for:
- Dedicated and passionate young people who are ready to commit to establishing a startup
- Youth who have a proven track record of excellence in their SDGs of interest.
- Young people showing specific skills are encouraged to apply, provided they can propose how their skills can be used for product/service development.
- Have the time to use the 15-25 hours each week from April to June and the time it takes to create a true start-up after the program.
- Open-minded people who respect different cultures, who want to understand different walks of life, see things from a new perspective, with the intention of creating a positive impact.
- Able and willing to learn how to work online with a team from across the SEA.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, and bold enough to do it.
The entire program will be fully funded.
YSI programs are 100% free to all participants and include a fully-funded trip to Singapore (including flight, accommodation, and food).
You will live in Singapore from July 19 to 30. However, it is time-consuming and you are expected to use 15-25 hours a week from April 15th to July 30th.
The online program will last a total of 12 weeks, comprising 5 Modules with 10 objectives, allowing teams to determine their own pace. 6 groups of 4 participants will be guided through the program by their assigned facilitators with 3-4 contact hours per week and would have 3-4 contact hours per month with an industry mentor.
- You’ll meet your teams from all over Southeast Asia – people with a passion and interests similar to yours.
- You will work with your online teams through team building, design thinking, problem identification, and market validation strategies.
- Experienced facilitators and mentors will be present to guide each team.
Singapore Innovation Program:
- Arrive in Singapore in July to physically meet with your teams.
- Prototype, perform market validation, and get feedback from professional mentors and investors.
- Refine and validate your business model and startup idea.
Singapore Sustainability Conference:
- Present your solution to investors, venture capitalists, and accelerators that YSI SEA has put together for you.
- Get funds to take your startup to the next level!
- Apply as an individual, not as a team.
- Apply only if you are 18-25 years of age and reside in the Southeast Asia region.
- It is not necessary to have a startup idea before applying.
- There will be 3 rounds in the application process. Teams of 6 will be chosen to work together at the end of March.
Southeast Asia Sustainable Youth Innovation Program 2022 Extended
There are 3 rounds in the application process, each with specific purposes. Anyone eligible can apply for Round 1. Those who qualify for subsequent rounds will be notified by email.
- Round 1 (December 15 – January 18): Evaluation of the understanding and motivation of the program
- Round 2 (February 1-February 8): Value Alignment and Skill Assessment
- Round 3 (February 13 – February 25): Final Interviews
Passionate about the SDGs and ready to make an impact? To apply