The University of Buenos Aires has been a public research higher education institution since 1821. This makes the university around 200 years old by this point. Nobel Prize winners are part of the alumni of the University of Buenos Aires, which goes to show how wonderful their education system is laid out for students.
Chinese students who are now Master’s level degree students will be able to enjoy the advantages and higher education prospects that are represented between Argentina and China.
The University of Buenos Aires has many dedicated schools, faculty centers, and subject fields that can be studied or researched while in Argentina.
This is not a complete list, this is only the list for postgraduate studies only.
- All applicants will need to email the Argentine Embassy in China to begin the process of this application.
- Only postgraduate students who are Chinese citizens may apply. If the student does not immediately fit this definition, then they are not suitable for this scholarship. There are, however, many other scholarships available on the University of Buenos Aires website.
- Students that fit the eligibility will need to submit an email to the Argentine Embassy in China for this scholarship opportunity.
- Students must be working on their Master’s level degree and intend to pursue a postdoctorate education.
- Students will need to provide the fact they will be willing to research stay in Buenos Aires for 6 months to a year.
The admissions aspect to study in Buenos Aires will be conducted through the Embassy of Buenos Aires located in China. Since this is a government-based scholarship, students will need to contact the embassy about applying to study in Buenos Aires. Students will need to contact the Embassy themselves to begin the process of working on being entered into this scholarship.
How to Apply
The only way to apply is mentioned above, stating that the official way to secure a spot as a research student who can go and study in Buenos Aires at the university, is by being a Chinese citizen who emails the Buenos Aires Embassy in China. This is the only way to successfully begin the process of being chosen for this scholarship option.
Reward – Extra Benefits
The reward for this scholarship is a monthly allowance for at least 1 year. This amount comes to a grand total of $8,000 USD for an entire year.
The official deadline timeline is suggested to follow the actual application admissions timeframe for their deadline at the University of Buenos Aires. There is a suggestion that this timeframe can change according to the amount of delay time that a student could experience while their paperwork is being analyzed through the Embassy.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
The official open submission window time frame is suggested to follow the actual application admissions timeframe for the University of Buenos Aires. There is a suggestion that this timeframe can change according to the amount of delay time that a student could experience while their paperwork is being analyzed through the Embassy.
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Options
This is an annual scholarship option. As far as a reoccurring renewable option, this scholarship is for a limited time only. So, no this scholarship is not renewable.
We also suggest that all applicants read through the information guideline page that is available through the original scholarship link. This way, the individual can navigate the website correctly and identify the real scholarship online application. So far there has been no mention of any delays for this opportunity or any cancellations.