Students from all walks of life can enjoy the benefits that the scholarship can provide, with more than $2.5 million in scholarships that can be awarded annually. Unlike loans, scholarships do not have to be paid to allow you to focus more on your studies. Whether you are a local or international student, new or already a student, Murdoch University encourages you to explore the scholarship available for the academic year of 2022-2023.
For bachelor, master, and research students who wish to commence their higher education at Murdoch University in the field of technology, the IT Discipline Top-up Scholarship is now open for the local students who can demonstrate their interest and academic excellence.
About the Scholarship
Despite the benefits that the IoT for streamlining data collection and sharing, there are a number of issues integrating IoT with cloud computing for data traceability and sharing. Therefore, the program research explores new ways to present IoT data analysis using blockchain techniques by designing such cryptographic systems and implementing them on today’s private blockchains.
The scholarship is searching for students who can have the research component and understanding of the IoT, the scholarship will be awarded to one student in full one-year duration at Murdoch University. If you are one of the students who are interested in IoT data analysis in blockchain techniques, this scholarship is a good opportunity to explore and develop more knowledge and skills.
Scholarship Provider: Murdoch University
About the Provider
Murdoch University has a strong dual focus on educating every student who will thrive in their society and is sought after by entrepreneurs. The university provides transformative solutions to complex global challenges through excellence in innovative practice and translational research.
The university is a place where you can appreciate your skills and you can be what you wanted to be. The course and tools for education can provide you with the skills you needed but the most important part is that you can learn while enjoying and thinking freely and be more prepared for the future. Hands-on experience and collaborating with every student in an interactive way can help you widen your knowledge and give you the confidence to face your goals.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicants Nationality: Local students
- Degree Level: Honours, Postgraduate, Research
- Field: Technology
- Number of Awards: 1
- Duration: 1 year
- Scholarship Awards: $8,000
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
Before proceeding to the application process, interested students must check the eligibility criteria of the scholarship.
- Must be an Australian citizen.
- Commencing an Honours, postgraduate, or research degree in technologies.
- Must have a research component.
- Knowledge in the IoT
- Knowledge in private blockchain
- Knowledge in Mathematics or Cryptography.
- Must have good academic merits.
Application requirements may vary depending on the scholarship that the students are applying to. It is important to provide the necessary information and requirements that can demonstrate that you are eligible and meet all the criteria for the scholarship.
The interested applicants can apply through an online portal provided by the university, the application requires the students to submit documents that can support their application.
The students can email their supporting documents to [email protected].
- Official transcript of records
- Academic Achievements- Consist of secondary school achievements, GPA, academic excellence in your previous education, any certificates that can showcase your skills, community participation such as voluntary work.
- Personal Hardship Statements- this can be revealed by important events or personal situations that have affected or may affect your ability to further your studies. This may include past events that interfered with your education or your current state.
- Leadership Skills- it can be your experience as one of the mentors or coaches and any other relevant work that can demonstrate your leadership abilities.
- Financial Hardship- Must show evidence of low-income status or any other relevant documents that can provide information about your financial situation.
- Two letters of recommendation- a written report from one or two people to comment on whether you qualify for the scholarship. It could be an academic background, such as a current or former teacher and employer, or it could be a reference to someone in your local community who is not affiliated with you.
Note: After preparing the required documents and checking your scholarship application, follow the instructions in the scholarship list to submit your application. All application forms and documents should be submitted in the provided email.
- If you apply for a scholarship, your application will be evaluated on your academic merit and research potential. Your ranking is not affected by your age or in case you have been applied to another university or institution.
- The competition for the scholarship application is very competitive and you will usually only receive a first-round offer if you have an honors rank of 1 or equivalent.
- As a candidate, after consulting with your university, you will receive an evaluation from the MU Scholarship Committee on Academic Degrees and Scholarships. These results represent the number of points from your undergraduate degree, your postgraduate qualifications, your research potential, and, if applicable, the results of affiliation with the research focus.
- It is important to provide details of any of your published work and other relevant details referred or non-referred.
Murdoch University will be awarding the selected students a total value of $8,000 that can be used towards their educational fees and other related fees for one year. The students are eligible to renew the scholarship based on the required criteria for scholarship renewal. Changes in the course program at the university may also affect the renewal of the scholarship award.
The selected student is required to submit their bank information details to the university payment database to be able to receive the scholarship award.
The selected students are required to write a letter outlining a thank you letters for the donors associated with the scholarship awards.
The deadline to complete and submit the application form and supporting documents is until July 31, 2022, for the academic year of 2022-2023.
The scholarship will be offered annually by Murdoch University.