International students can apply for the University of York Management School Scholarships 2022-2023, which are fully financed. These scholarships are for master’s degree study. The recipient of these scholarships can get up to £7,500 in money.
These scholarships and studentships are only available to York Management School students. These awards are intended to recognize and reward academic excellence among international students from a variety of nations around the world.
You are welcome to apply if you have a definite or conditional offer from the University to study on one of our postgraduate Masters programs.
About the Scholarship:
When the University Grants Commission approved a university in 1960, the University of York was founded in 1963. On Oct. 9, 1963, the university welcomed its first 230 students under the leadership of Lord James, who served as chancellor. The university had only 28 employees and six departments when it first opened: economics, English, education, history, politics, and mathematics. The institution currently has nine colleges as well as over 30 research institutes and academic departments. The Privy Council has now granted the university accreditation.
The University of York, which is located in Heslington, has been developing and expanding its campus since its inception. There are numerous landmarks, sculptures, and college buildings on the campus. The Centre for Medieval Studies, the Centre for Eighteenth-Century Studies, and the Department of Archaeology are all housed at the old King’s Manor. Central Hall is a tiered auditorium in the heart of campus that hosts concerts, contests, conferences, graduations, fashion displays, and other events. Many libraries on campus and in the surrounding area are part of the university’s archives and library network. The major library on campus is the JB Morrell Library. Heslington Hall is another notable building on campus.
The University of York offers undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate studies in archaeology, sciences, computer science, law, management, medicine, mathematics, languages, arts, philosophy, psychology, and sociology, among other subjects. There are 18,930 students enrolled at the university. The university has international cooperation with reputable research-oriented institutes. It is a member of a group of 24 well-known research-intensive universities. The university also boasts excellent student exchange programs and research collaborations with a variety of different universities throughout the world. It delivers excellent professional training to its students as well as fantastic job possibilities in famous companies.
Several noteworthy and successful graduates have graduated from the university. Greg Dyke is a well-known journalist, media executive, presenter, and football administrator from the United Kingdom. Former Portuguese President Anbal Cavaco Silva Mahmoud Mohieldin is the World Bank Group’s vice president. Jung Chang is a well-known British author who is best known for her award-winning novel “Wild Swans.” Anthony Horowitz is an English screenwriter and author best known for the ‘Diamond Brothers’, ‘The Power of Five’, and ‘Alex Rider’ series of films. Former South Korean Prime Minister Han Seung-soo Peter Hitchens is a journalist and novelist who contributes to The Mail. ‘The Abolition of Britain,’ ‘The War We Never Fought,’ and ‘The Rage Against God’ are among his best-known writings.
York is a forward-thinking, research-intensive institution dedicated to the creation of life-saving discoveries, innovative technologies, and cultural advancements in order to address some of the world’s most pressing concerns. The University’s research plan is built on seven pillars that match the university’s academic strengths with the greatest scientific, social, and environmental concerns of our day. In a recent UK-wide assessment of university research excellence, 35 percent was classified as world-leading, with the remaining 48 percent ranked as internationally excellent.
The University’s superb teaching and learning environment is informed by the intellectual rigor and global perspective of its research. York’s collegiate structure, combined with specialized personal career development support, first-class sports facilities, and a vibrant free public engagement program, such as the York Festival of Ideas, ensures a world-class student experience.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of York
Host Country(s): United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: £7,500
Study Level: Masters
There are two categories of University of York Management School Scholarships:
1. Management School Masters Global Awards: The recipient of this prize will receive £2,500 to £7,000 in funding.
2. Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Award: Depending on the country, this scholarship might range from £3,000 to £7,500.
Eligibility for Scholarship
Candidates must meet all of the following requirements to be considered for University of York Management School Scholarships:
1. English is a required language.
2. Countries that are eligible: UK, EU, and International Students
3. Candidates must hold a conditional or definite offer on one of the University’s master’s programs.
4. Students enrolled in York’s online program are not eligible.
To apply, you must first have received an offer for one of the following Master’s degrees:
1. Financial Management and Accounting (MSc)
2. International Marketing (MSc)
3. International Commerce (MSc)
4. Strategic Management and International Business (MSc)
International Strategic Management is number five (MSc)
Human Resource Management is number six (MSc)
Management is number seven (MSc)
8. Business Finance Management (MSc)
The University of York Management School Scholarships 2022 is open to all international students.
To apply for a University of York Management School Scholarship, please follow the steps below:
(1) Please complete your application to study at York by clicking here if you have not already done so. You can apply for this scholarship online as soon as you receive a place offer.
(2) To apply for the Management School Masters Global Awards, go to this link and fill out the online application form. Complete the online application form for the Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship by clicking here.
(3) Include the following documents in your attachments:
– A 400-word statement explaining:
– why you applied for the course you want to take
– what unique qualities or experience you can bring to the course
– why you deserve financial aid
– How you want to contribute to society after earning your York Master’s degree
– A one-page A4 CV overview (no covering letter please)
– Be sure to include your email address as well as your student ID number.
The application deadline for the University of York Management School Scholarships 2022 is 21st March 2022