This Master of Arts degree is modeled after a well-established program that was created in close collaboration with prominent human rights campaigners to serve as a foundation for the education of future human rights professionals.
The cutting-edge curriculum examines human rights concerns not only from a theoretical and legal standpoint, but also from the perspective of practical application. We provide a diverse selection of modules that can be taken as electives. The topics cover recent developments in the field of human rights, including the influence of environmental damage on human rights, human rights and the Sustainable Development Goals, and cultural genocide, to name a few.
About the Scholarship:
The University of London is one of the top suppliers of digital and integrated distant learning services in the United Kingdom. It serves a total of 45,000 students located in 190 different countries. Even though there is a lot of attention in London, our community and the influence it has is on a far larger scale. Examination Board for the education of undergraduate students at University College London and King’s College London. Established in 1836 as part of the Royal Charter and given the role of an examination board. The institution provides students with several different course options.
The university is recognized as a frontrunner in the people at the national level, and it fosters people-to-people and business benefits through the generation and dissemination of information. Additionally, they are a union of 17 different colleges, and cooperation is the cornerstone of our very being. The University of London Federation is an academic community that combines the efforts of more than 240,000 students and 50,000 faculty and staff members to conduct international research in all academic fields. Their dedication to ensuring that people have access to education and to promoting the power and knowledge of the Federation is essential to their capacity to improve the lives of members of the worldwide community and to find solutions to the challenges that the world will face in the future.
Since UCL is consistently regarded as one of the most prestigious educational institutions in the world for the subject matter it teaches, its faculty members consistently produce high-quality work. Research on a global scale, with worldwide influence, and impact across a diverse range of academic fields. Students have a wonderful opportunity to improve their linguistic abilities while attending this institution, which will make them more employable in the years to come.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of London
Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: GBP 7,500
Scholarship Type: Masters
Nationality: International Students
- Only tuition fees, with coverage of tuition prices up to 7,500 British pounds
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- An undergraduate degree (such as a bachelor’s) from an institution that is recognized by the University as meeting the requirements to be considered at least equivalent to an upper second class honors degree in the UK.
- If you do not meet the entrance standards you may still apply. The Program Director will evaluate each application on an individual basis, paying attention to any alternative qualifications and/or experience that may be relevant to the position.
- Prerequisites in the English Language
- In the event that you did not have your primary education in the English language, you will be required to present proof of your language skills as determined by the British Council or another registered agency. This is the same as statin
- A total score of 7.0 on the IELTS exam, or scores of 7.0 in both the reading and writing sections of the exam.
- (TOEFL) Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language with a score of at least 95 overall, including a score of at least 24 on each of the reading and writing skills subtests, a score of at least 25 on the speaking subtest, and a score of at least 22 on the listening subtest.
- Certificate of Proficiency in English from the University of Cambridge.
- Certificate of English Proficiency from the University of Cambridge (at grade C or above).
- A minimum aggregate score of 130 is required to pass the Duolingo course.
- Computer requirements
- We require a minimal level of basic computer skills because the Student Portal is the primary means by which you will access your academic resources, and it is essential that you are able to do so on a consistent basis. There is a possibility that certain classes will have extra prerequisites, such as the installation of software that can manage spreadsheets and execute macros.
In 2022–2023, the institution will award Automatic Merit Scholarships for International Freshman Students worth up to $28,000 per to incoming international students majoring in any of the university’s undergraduate programs. The scholarship’s goal is to help overseas students pursue higher education, and it actively recruits candidates to participate in order to help them realize their full academic and professional potential.
The University of London in UK, 2022 Human Rights Convocation Scholarship is open to all International Students
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To submit your application to the University of London, please visit sits.london.ac.uk.
The application deadline for the University of London in UK, 2022 Human Rights Convocation Scholarship Is August 18, 2022. It is worthy to note that the scholarship is renewable each year.