A brief history of McConnell
Addison Mitchell McConnell Jr is an American from Kentucky, born on the 20th day of February 1942. He is currently married to Elaine Chao and is blessed with three children; Elly, Porter, and Claire. He is a politician who in history is the oldest in the United States Senate.
His political career began in 1984, and so far he has earned a reputation as a highly-skilled strategist and tactician due to his roles in the Barrack Obama and Donald Trump regimes.
McConnell’s first marriage lasted from 1963 to 1980 and his three children are the products of his first marriage. He later married his second wife, who was appointed transportation secretary by President Donald Trump.
During her election, in which she accumulated a higher percentage of votes, her husband was present. McConnell is a Republican who turned radical and embraced extreme obstructionism, as he was always at the forefront of those who fought to make Barack Obama’s reign difficult by rejecting his Supreme Court justice candidates and advocating for office. of a single term of the first. president (Obama) among others.
It is said that he rejoices in the speech he gave publicly and said that it is one of the best decisions he made in his entire political career. He did not initially support Donald Trump either, but only supported him after his candidate stalled and the Republicans gave Trump massive support.
Although he made Trump his chosen candidate, he never hesitated to express forcefully at times that he did not support or agree with Trump’s decisions.
He is said to be very tactical and strong on politics, while some people believe he was just being political and trying to stay “cool”, others believe his change in certain beliefs was influenced by a conscious mental shift culminating in time. extra in his long stay in the office.
In his political career, he served effectively and efficiently in various offices, committees, groups, all geared towards the continued growth and development of the United States of America, and can unapologetically call himself a very successful man in political affairs whose name has been created. in the sands of time and would never be forgotten.
What You Need To Know About The McConnell Foundation Scholarship Program 202 1
The show is a social investment that reaps its dividends through a remarkable trait that all academics have, although they may tend to display it differently, which is to sincerely give back for the betterment of others. This means that when they eventually succeed in their chosen fields and as individuals, they help others succeed, which in turn leads to sustainable growth and development in the nation’s affairs.
The foundation envisions a Canadian nation where the well-being of all, both indigenous and non-indigenous, will be enhanced through the advancement of the economic and social systems. It seeks to highlight the deep creativity of people and organizations from all sectors by supporting them in the best possible way. You can also see other ongoing Canadian Scholarships
The foundation is located in Redding, California.
McConnell Foundation Scholarship Program 202 1
Level/field of study
The scholarship program can only be registered for qualified candidates who fall into any of these categories:
- Brilliant students with outstanding performance.
- First in their families to go to college
- The villagers emerged victorious without allowing their problems to take a better part of them.
- People with self-respect and integrity have a positive influence on their youth and community.
- People are committed to giving back to their society.
- The program also serves students with physical disabilities, the homeless, people in foster care, and very poor households, who have demonstrated outstanding commitment in the course of service to others.
Financial support can be used by students at regionally accredited institutions.
In institutions that are not profitable.
In institutions that do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, political ideology, age, pregnancy, disability unrelated to the course of study requirements, etc., as protected by law When hiring, admitting, or offering services.
At institutions with a physical presence that offer the majority of their courses in person in the United States of America.
The scholarship can be taken in the United States.
The McConnell Scholarship is only eligible for US students.
The following colleges and universities qualify for McConnell Scholarship funds:
- All public community colleges such as Shasta College, College of the Siskiyous, Klamath College, etc.
- All California State Universities like CSU Chico, Humboldt State University, Sonoma State University, etc.
- All University of California campuses such as UC Davis, UC Berkeley, etc.
- All public universities within the United States.
- Many private universities also qualify
The scholarship program offers various types of support: financial, tutoring, and conferences.
- They support students with thirty thousand dollars ($30,000) in their pursuit of academic excellence and annually, students have access to about seven thousand five hundred dollars ($7,500) which the balance can be carried over to the following year if not completed. , which can last for six years, AND with the remaining money, students can also enroll for a higher degree.
- Program Officer Dave Tanner offers mentoring services by providing advice and support to recipients throughout their academic experience as he makes the overall well-being of each student his priority. He does so because of his interest in how the university can transform, grow and affect students in their aspirations and search for identity. Therefore, he shows more concern for their strengths and helps them embrace and reconcile their talents, aptitudes, and interests with their academic goals.
- Annually, on the second weekend of August, the recipients, both past and present, gather for a three-day conference hosted by the students themselves. The conference focuses on new things they want to learn and comes with workshops that focus on fitness and nutrition, studying abroad, finding internships, managing stress, being wise in spending, among many others. The lecture, while equipping them with information that would help them thrive after college, also helps them develop a network of friends and peers who would support each other and stand the test of time.
Eligibility for the McConnell Foundation Scholars Program 2022
Application for the 2021 McConnell Scholarship Program is open to all who fall into any of these categories:
- Students residing or attending. high school within the service area in places like Mordor, Trinity County, Lassen County, Humboldt County, etc.
- Students who will resume at a college or university in the fall semester of the next academic year and those who have not earned a bachelor’s degree.
- Students who will be returning to a qualified college or university, such as (public) community colleges such as Shasta college, etc., state universities on California campuses, public and many private universities within the United States of America.
- Those whose expected family can contribute eight thousand six hundred dollars ($8,600) or less.
- Those who have not been convicted of a serious crime or who have duly served their sentence.
- Those who are not directly related to any board member or community volunteer.
How to Apply McConnell Foundation Scholarship 2022
Follow the steps below to apply for the McConnell Foundation Scholarship Program
The McConnell Foundation Scholarship Programs application process opens online each year on November 1st.
You can create an account and start applying at that time.
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the California Dream Act Application is available beginning October 1 for the following academic year.
You can complete and submit your McConnell Scholarship once you have received your Student Aid Report (SAR) from the FAFSA website or Dream Act Student Aid Report (DASAR) and upload it to your scholarship application.
It generally takes three business days to receive your SAR or DASAR after you submit your FAFSA or California Dream Act application. The McConnell Foundation Scholarship Programs application is always due on March 5 at 9:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. Applications will not be accepted after that time for any reason, including Internet or computer problems.
After submission, all complete and eligible applications are assigned to reading groups based on region. Each application is read and rated by a minimum of three trained community volunteers. The highest-ranking applicants from each pool are sent to a regional interview where final selections are made.
McConnell Foundation Scholarships Application Deadline 2021
Scholars can begin enrolling in the scholarship program on or around November 1 of each year and applications are due March 5 of the following year.
Here is the McConnell Foundation Scholars Program Official Application Link
Up to $10,000 MASDAR Institute Full Scholarships for Postgraduate Studies in the UAE 2022
Applications are currently being accepted for the MASDAR Institute Full Scholarships for Postgraduate Studies in UAE 2022, all applications for this program must be submitted by the program deadline and all criteria must be met to avoid disqualification.
Masdar Institute scholarships are available for study. Masters and Ph.D. programs International students can apply for these scholarships from the Masdar Institute.
ABOUT THE SPONSOR
Masdar Institute of Science and Technology is the world’s first graduate university dedicated to providing real-world solutions to sustainability problems.
The Institute‘s goal is to become a world-class research-driven graduate-level university, focused on advanced energy and sustainable technologies.
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY
This is a full scholarship for a Masters’s and Ph.D. STUDIES
The scholarship is taken in the United Arab Emirates.
UAE and international students can apply for these Masdar Institute scholarships.
Scholarship Benefits :
Qualified Master’s and Ph.D. degree applicants at the Masdar Institute will receive full scholarship benefits upon admission. The benefits of the Masdar Institute Scholarship include the following:
- 100% of all fees
- All required textbooks
- A laptop
- Reimbursement of GRE and TOEFL exam/test fees
- Masdar Institute Housing
- Monthly salary
- health insurance
- Annual return home ticket (if applicable)
Who is Eligible for MASDAR Institute Full Scholarships for Postgraduate Studies:
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for this scholarship:-
- A relevant university degree in science, engineering, or IT from a recognized and accredited university;
- A minimum CGPA of 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) or equivalent (2nd class higher in the British system);
- A minimum quantitative GRE score of 155 (700 on the scale above)*;
- A minimum TOEFL score of 91 (iBT) or equivalent paper/computer scores, or a minimum academic IELTS score of 6.5;
- Letters of recommendation 3;
- Mission statement.
- A bachelor’s and master’s degree in science, engineering or IT from a recognized and accredited university;
- A minimum CGPA of 3.0 in the bachelor’s degree and a minimum CGPA of 3.2 in the master’s degree, or equivalent;
- A minimum quantitative GRE score of 155 (700 on the scale above)*;
- A minimum TOEFL of 91 on the Internet-Based Test (iBT) or equivalent paper/computer scores, or a minimum academic IELTS score of 6.5;
- Letters of recommendation 3;
- Mission Statement;
- Research proposal.
Application Process for the MASDAR Institute Full Scholarships for Postgraduate Studies :
Applicants must complete the online application form and submit the following documents in PDF, MS Word, or JPF format. Please do not upload RAR or ZIP files.
- Copy of undergraduate/graduate transcripts;
- Mission Statement;
- Research Proposal (for Ph.D. applicants);
- Copy of GRE and TOEFL (or IELTS) scores;
- Copy of CV (including education, list of publications, awards, professional experience, etc.);
- JPEG of a passport size photo no more than 100K in size;
- Name and email address of the 3 referees (it is preferable that these email addresses be university/professional email addresses and not the email addresses of Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.).