The University of York annually awards international students with various types of scholarships that can help them with their educational expenses to further their education in the UK. As tuition fee rises every year, the university understands the financial burdens of every student who is committed to furthering their education and getting their future goals and degree.
Be Exceptional Scholarship
Be exceptional Scholarship is offered to all international and local students who will be admitted as undergraduate and postgraduate students at the University of York. The scholarship aims to support every student to achieve their career goals by helping them with their educational cost through financial assistance and discounts towards their educational fee at the university.
The University of York created the Be Exceptional Scholarship to recognized the achievements of outstanding local and international students. Two scholarship opportunity awaits those successful students who will be awarded for the academic year of 2022-2023.
Scholarship Provider: The University of York
About the Provider
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicants Nationality: International and Local
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Field: Any courses offered for the undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the University of York.
- Duration: 1 year
- Renewable: Yes
- Scholarship Awards: £2,500 to £7,500
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
To proceed with the application process, the interested applicant must check the eligibility criteria of the scholarship.
- You have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at York University until March 21, 2022 (first round) or June 20, 2022 (second round) (you don’t have to accept the offer)
- Fees to be paid at overseas rates (estimated fees must be received no later than March 21, 2022 [first round] or June 20, 2022 [second round])
- intend to complete a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course in a master’s program.You are not eligible if:
- You have a 100% scholarship for tuition fees or you are fully funded
- You are a student and make your insurance choices before March 21, 2022 (first round) or June 20, 2022 (second round).
- The application form is divided into three fields: personal information, previous/current academic qualifications, and further questions. In the last section, we’ll ask you to answer three essay-type questions. Each has a limit of 1,500 characters (letters, punctuation, and spaces), so you may want to type this answer into a Word document and paste it into the form as you like. Please answer all questions in English.]
- You will receive a copy of your answer by email after you confirm receipt of your application. You can only submit one application, so please review your answers carefully before submitting. If you see an error in your personal data after submitting it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org instead of submitting a new application.
- The university will be informing the results on April 1 and April 8, 2022.
- Please note that they will be conducting two application rounds this year. If you register in round 1, you cannot register in round 2.
- For the Undergraduate degree, a total of £10,000 will be given as a tuition fee discount for the first year and £5,000 for the second and third year.
- Postgraduate students will be awarded a £10,000 tuition fee discount.
The senior scholarship committee will be the one who wil evaluate the student’s applications and they will select the scholarship awardees along with the scholarship value awards.
The outcome of the scholarship application will be on April 8, 2022, for round 1 and July 89 for round 2.
Scholarship Terms and Condition
- The recipient t of the awards must be able to accept the offer formally and should mark the University of York as their chosen university.
- Local and international students are not eligible to apply if they are already admitted at the University of York and already accepted scholarship offers at the university.
- The unsuccessful application in round one will not be accepted for the round 2 application.
- Round one application will be until; March 21, 2022.
- Round 2 application will be until June 20, 2022.
All incomplete and late applications will not be considered. The scholarship wil be offered annually for the local and international students.