A computer science degree typically covers a wide range of topics including programming, algorithms, data structures, computer systems, databases, software engineering, web development, artificial intelligence, and more.
The goal of this degree is to equip students with the necessary knowledge and skills to design, develop, and maintain computer software systems, as well as to use computer technology to solve real-world problems. The curriculum also emphasizes critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills, which are essential for success in the field of computer science.
ICTP and the International School for Advanced Studies (SISSA) in Italy invite applications for the Master in High-Performance Computing Scholarships open to applicants from developing countries for 2023.
Masters Programs in Computing Scholarships cover a lot, take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship Forum has arranged all the details you need to earn the Master in Computer Science.
The Master Program for High-Performance Computing (MHPC), coordinated by the ICTP and the International School for Advanced Studies (SISSA), is now accepting applications for the 2023 academic year.
Students who successfully complete the program will be able to solve problems that require advanced computing skills in multiple domains and communicate HPC technology issues in all scientific and industrial settings.
Table of Contents.
- Everything you need to know about the Masters in Computing Scholarships
- Level/field of study
- Host nationality
- Eligible Nationality
- Scholarship Worth
- Eligibility for the Master in Computer Science Scholarship
- How to apply for masters in computing scholarships
- Computer Science Masters Scholarship Deadline
- Scholarship Link
Everything you need to know about the Masters in Computing Scholarships
The Master’s program in High-Performance Computing is a state-of-the-art program designed to prepare students for the growing field of High-Performance Computing. Located in the stimulating research environment of ICTP and SISSA, the program combines lectures with practical and applied projects to prepare future HPC specialists for academia and industry.
MHPC courses are motivated by complex scientific and technical problems that require an HPC approach. Lectures will be given by ICTP and SISSA staff, as well as by renowned international experts. Both institutes have many years of experience in the development and application of scientific computing and research models.
Level/field of study
The Master’s Program in High-Performance Computing is open to earning a Master’s in Computer Science.
Master Programs in Computer Science is hosted in Italy.
There are other Italian Scholarships available for international students in 2023.
You can use these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academic problems.
Masters Programs in High-Performance Computing Scholarships are open to international students.
Aside from the Computer Science Masters Scholarship, there are other scholarships available for international students to study abroad. You can consult our scholarship by country to access all the available scholarships.
- If you wish to follow the main course without a sponsor, the fee for attending the full course is €7,000. Details about payment methods and schedules will be communicated to the selected students.
- The ICTP offers scholarships to candidates from developing countries: it covers the MHPC tuition fee, cost of living expenses, and a return ticket from the country of origin.
Eligibility for the Master in Computer Science Scholarship
- The ideal student for the MHPC has a strong interest in information technology problems driven by scientific research or industrial needs.
- English is the official language of the Master.
- An academic master’s degree is required, although equivalent work experience may also be considered. Work experience will be assessed during the admission interview.
- No prior knowledge of HPC is assumed, but candidates must have some programming experience and proficiency in one of the following languages: C, C++, and Fortran.
- Sound knowledge of the Linux operating system is also required.
- Knowledge of the Python language is assumed at the level of the first 39 exercises of learning python the hard way.
How to apply for masters in computing scholarships
The application procedure is available online at www.mhpc.it.
Computer Science Masters Scholarship Deadline
The deadline for the Master of Computer Science is July 5th of every year. After which other applications will not be considered.
For more information and application for the Masters in High-Performance Computing Scholarships. Click on the link below: