Do you wish to study in France and see the Eiffel tower and wonder how to get extra funds for your higher education? Taking up a master’s degree program in France is never easy, in fact, some of the students are trying hard to get over the financial burdens just to further their higher education to get into the career goals in the future.
International students who want to commence their master’s degree in France can start their application on the International Excellence Scholarships offered by the Implanteus Graduate School. This is a great offer for the academic year of 2022-2023, the school aims to create an ambassador to promote sustainable agriculture not only in France but worldwide. The international students can also contribute to their home country which will lead them in a sustainable one.
Scholarship Provider: Implanteus Graduate School
About the Provider
The IMPLANTEUS Graduate School, a proposal coordinated by the University of Avignon and the INRAE Regional Research Center, aims to meet the challenges of adapting Mediterranean fruit and vegetable farming systems to the constraints of global change while maintaining high nutritional quality financial support.
The school created the scholarship annually to help international students and encourage them to pursue their education with the right skills and knowledge. The aim is to increase the impact and international appeal of training and research programs carried out in specific priority research areas.
The IMPLANTEUS Graduate School builds on existing AU degrees to offer an innovative range of courses, including research-oriented masters and doctoral programs.
The IMAS program aims to train:
- Researchers to promote the production, conversion, and sustainable consumption of safe and high-quality plant foods
- Future innovation manager for the agri-food business with experience in research
International IMAS Program
The IMAS program has a strong international character, as evidenced by:
- Systematic use of English in the curriculum.
- Mobility aids for outbound trips. Master’s students benefit from dynamic policies that encourage their mobility abroad during the internship. This policy will rely heavily on the dense global network of international partners of the Graduate School.
- Strong involvement of international academic partners in the curriculum by giving seminars and summer school programs and in the admission of master’s students for the internship of their research.
Academic Year: 2022-2023
Nationality: International Students
Degree Level: Master
Field/Course: Any eligible courses offered by the school
Scholarship Awards: $6,700
Number of Awards: NA
Country of scholarship: France
Before proceeding to the application process of the scholarship, students must be able to meet the eligibility requirements of the scholarship.
- An international student who will be commencing their master’s degree.
- Must be able to be admitted at the university.
- Can demonstrate their academic excellence
- The international students must be residing in their home country upon starting their applications.
- Been accepted to follow on the IMAS’s Masters degree program
The International Excellence Scholarship Award requires students to be Implanteus University Research School (EUR) “ambassadors” until the duration of the scholarship program. In this way, the winner agrees to participate in the Academic Council and becomes the starting point for the organization of the summer school.
Scholarship Application Process
After getting into the eligibility, international students must prepare their application for the scholarship as early as the deadline to complete all the necessary documents they may be needing to further their applications. The IMPLANTEUS Graduate School will not consider all incomplete applications so it is better to review all the requirements and complete the application forms provided by the school that can be accessed in the online portal.
Students must complete the application form that can be downloaded and submit the following documents:
- Transcript of records
- Letter of recommendations (this is required to be submitted, failed to submit this will not be eligible)
- Grade reports, grading system of your home country
- Must be holding a bachelors degree
- Cover Letter
The cover letter must be outlining the student’s choice on a master’s degree program and how important the scholarship is for their career plans.
International students whose first language is not the English language are required to meet the college language requirements and have proficiency in English as the degree program is taught in the same language. Good communication skills in oral and written English is a must.
Admission for M1 level: Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or biology, a certificate from Bachelor’s program, CV, cover letter, proof of English language proficiency, if any
Direct admission to M2 level: M1 level or full master’s degree (or equivalent) in chemistry or biology, bachelor’s and master’s certificates, CV, cover letter, any document certifying the level of English
All applications must be completed and submitted on or before the scholarship deadline. The deadline for submission is until April 29, 2022. All late and incomplete applications will not be considered by the scholarship committee for review.
After all documents and applications forms have been submitted, the scholarship committee will be reviewing all the international student’s qualifications.
The Executive Committee of the Implanteus Graduate School will be the one to select the deserving students to be awarded for the academic year of 2022-2023. The recipient of the award will be notified through their emails, all unsuccessful students will be also be receiving an email.
All documents that have been submitted to the university will not be sent back to the applicants.
The IMPLANTEUS Graduate School will be providing an amount of $6,700 and the payment of the scholarship will be divided into three installments.
- 50% will be given at the beginning of their academic year, by presenting the proof of registration at the graduate school.
- 40% will be awarded before the end of the first semester
- 10% will be awarded by the month of May.
The scholarship amount can be used towards the student’s educational cost, which can help them further their education in France. The renewal of the scholarship can be granted depending on the scholar’s academic excellence. The scholarship award requires students to be “ambassadors” of Implanteus Graduate School for the duration of the scholarship.
The scholarship award will be offered annually.