The Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology offers the NMIT Undergraduate Degree Scholarships in Various Areas, for successful international students. The academic year 2022-2023. Any degree program offered by NMIT can be applied for, except AUT’s Bachelor of Sports and Recreation program.
Applicants must demonstrate the potential to be successful in their studies and students must follow the university’s application procedure and log into StudyLink to apply for scholarships.
Candidates must submit the following documents: Two references, see guidelines; A short statement of approx. 500 words expressing your future career plans; Proof of identity. In addition, students must meet country-specific entry requirements.
applicants must meet the language requirements of the course they wish to take.
About Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
The Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology, NMIT, is the largest public institution of tertiary education on the South Island in New Zealand. At NMIT, students enjoy excellent facilities and study from the certificate to graduate level. They have the right size classes that allow individual attention to all students.
NMIT was established in 1905 and is a large government-owned institute located in the sunniest region of New Zealand. NMIT is classified as a Category 1 institution, the highest possible classification, by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA).
NMIT offers technical, career, and professional education at the tertiary level. Our programs create work-ready, world-ready graduates to meet the local, national and international needs of the job market.
Students choose to study at NMIT for its world-class facilities, high-performance standards, and personalized attention from staff. NMIT offers many world-class qualifications, from certificates to graduate degrees and diplomas.
The region’s economy includes the largest concentration of fishing, wine, and aquaculture in New Zealand. It also has important forestry, horticultural, aviation, tourism, and arts industries, as well as a major conservation estate, which includes three national parks.
NMIT has developed programs that support the infrastructure of the region, as well as specialized programs in specific areas.
Courses to apply for:
- Agriculture and Related Sciences
- Arts and Culture
- Architecture and Environmental Design
- Behavioral Sciences
- Business and Management
- Business Law
- Cognitive Science
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Conflict Management
- Earth Science
- and many more offered by the institution
Title to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: New Zealand
Offeror: Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
Application Limit: 02/11/2022
- The scholarship offers a one-time payment of $ 6,500 for tuition fees.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Eligible Course (s): Any degree program offered by NMIT can be applied for, except AUT’s Bachelor of Sports and Recreation program.
- Applicants must demonstrate the potential to be successful in their studies.
- Students must follow the university’s application procedure and log into StudyLink to apply for scholarships.
- Students must submit the following documents: Two references, see guidelines; A short statement of approx. 500 words expressing your future career plans; Proof of identity
- Students must meet country-specific entry requirements.
- Students must meet the language requirements of the course they wish to take.