To support and encourage the students in Ukraine and recognize their academic achievements, the University of Milan offers Grants for Ukrainian Students for the academic year of 2022-2023. Twenty awards will be granted for this academic year to the deserving international students who wish to further their higher education in Italy. Undergraduate and Master’s degrees are eligible to apply.
Scholarship Provider: University of Milan
About the Provider
The University of Milan is a multidisciplinary public education and research institute with eight faculties, two schools, 136 study programs, 31 Ph.D. programs, and 63 vocational schools. Students at the University of Milan will receive a first-class education and employment while studying in a safe and friendly environment. At the national or international level, the institution has a degree that can meet your needs.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicant’s Nationality: Ukraine
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Master
- Field: Any eligible courses offered by the University of Milan
- Scholarship Duration: NA
- Renewable: Yes
- Scholarship Award: $6,500
- Number of Awards: 20
- Scholarship Country: Italy
- Offered Annually: Yes
To proceed with the application process, interested students must confirm their eligibility for the scholarship.
- Must be a Ukrainian citizen enrolled at the University of Milan for the academic year of 2021-2022.
- Ukrainian citizens belong to the households of residents of Ukraine who have the appropriate school or academic qualifications to continue or start their studies at the University of Milan in the academic year 2022/2023.
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must check the guidelines to better submit their online application. If you are looking for strategic plans for Scholarships and Grants you must be able to check the application requirements thoroughly.
The University of Milan provides an online application portal that can easily be accessed and must be completed accordingly to be considered.
Select “NEW FREE START” at the bottom of this page and then “IDENTIFY”
- For authentication, enter the UniMi certificate issued by the University Authentication System (CAS)
- If you do not have these login details, please register in the system (“REGISTER FOR THE PORTAL AS AN EXTERNAL USER”), From the following approach, use the login details selected when registering on the system.
- The applicants can fill in all sections except those marked as OPTIONAL. Always click the Save button and continue.
Once completed, you can view and print a summary of the data and continue the automatic transmission to the competent authority. The system sends two messages to the e-mail address of the institution shown in this form:
- Notification of application
- Communication with the registration number.
Note: This communication may be blocked by your e-mail provider or may be streamed to your spam box, check this box as well.
“My requests”: in case of a pending request, you can reopen the link displayed in the notification and enter this section, where you will be asked to enter the e-mail address of the institution, using the CAS option to select and enter your university credentials. The procedure introduces the unsubmitted request (s) and provides the possibility to delete/continue it.
Applicants are required to submit a document to support their scholarship at the University of Milan, all documents must be converted into a PDF form preferably 5MB each.
- Copy of identity documents must be in PDF form maximum of 5 MB.
- Student’s transcript of records
- Academic Achievements/Merits
- Residency permit
- Language certificate in Italian or English, this requirement is a non-mandatory maximum of 5MB.
At the final phase of the application form, the students are required d to upload a PDF of the entire application, which must have been printed and signed by the applicant. Must also submit the following:
- Front Scan of Valid ID
- Valid Identity Documents
All incomplete applications will be automatically rejected. The applicants must review all the eligibility, criteria, and application process of the scholarship to be able to complete and be considered. Providing false information will not be considered.
The criteria for assessments will be based on the following:
- The candidate’s profile is consistent with the provided training program from the University of Milan and the admission requirements.
- How the candidate is serious about achieving their academic and the personal and family situation.
The scholarship will be awarded to 20 outstanding students with a total value of $6,500. The awards will be disbursed in four installments of $1,500. The Ukrainian students who are currently enrolled at the University of Milan will be notified of the application assessments outcome through their registered email by May 31, 2022.
Selected candidates for the scholarship awards will be notified within 10 days upon receipt. An additional grant will also be increased or will be provided by the university.
The deadline to submit and complete the application process in until April 29, 2022.
- The university offers students SLD services that guarantee their inclusion in the university community. The office accompanies students with SLD throughout their academic careers, from orientation to selection, assists in taking and reading tests to graduation, and offers them a range of personalized services upon request
- Once the enrollment process begins, an SLD student who wishes to use the service should book an individual interview to obtain more detailed information on how to apply for and use the services.
- During the interview, the certification performed by the student is analyzed and a personal summary document is compiled, which contains the most important indicators in the certification and proposed remuneration measures for conducting examinations.
- The document which should always be used to request services and contact the advisor will be sent to the student, who can always request a supervisory interview for revision or any other corrections.
- Students with SLD can take advantage of the loan discounts and additional time for the library facilities.
The Ukrainian students who are interested in enrolling at this university can obtain information about providing subsidies in accordance with the ministerial regulations governing admission, accommodation, and registration of students. The University of Milan offers a variety of international scholarship annually, the students who qualified for the scholarship may be able to apply for an additional grants provided by the university.