A Responsible Business and Community Spirit Scholarship offered by the UBC Sauder School of Business is intended for the top talented with a strong background in social entrepreneurship, sustainability and commitment to the special causes for the academic year of 2023-2024.
The Responsible Business and Community Spirit Scholarship encourages both local and international students to start their higher education journey at one of the most prestigious university in Canada at UBC Sauder School of Business to further their Masters degree in Business Administration, interested applicants are required to meet the relevant background to be able to be considered for the scholarship application.
Business is worldwide, career length the globe; for what reason shouldn’t education? The UBS students body is universally assorted. Their staff is as well. This rich mosaic of societies brings new points of view. From the encounters you’ll have, to individuals you’ll gain from, a UBC Sauder higher education is multifaceted.
Scholarship Provider: UBC Sauder School of Business
About the Provider
The UBC Sauder School of Business is a workforce at the College of English Columbia. The college is profoundly positioned and endeavors to move and instruct capable pioneers. UBC Sauder additionally advances deep rooted accomplishment for its educators, understudies, and graduated class.
Why decide to learn at the UBC Sauder School of Business? The UBC Sauder School of Business was positioned the No. 1 Business School in Canada by Maclean’s Magazine in 2020. An incredibly famous establishment harbors educators and staff who are plentiful and well off regarding experience and carry that skill to study halls.
High-influence worldwide research is fundamental to UBC’s main goal as one of just three Transcendent Research Universities, as assigned by the Canada’s Leading group of Lead representatives. The Transcendence program remunerates successful universities in light of 12 measurements, including graduation rates, students standards for dependability, research consumptions, and the quantity of licenses granted.
Their students associates find some kind of harmony: you work intimately with little gatherings so you truly get to realize your kindred schoolmates. However they are enormous and different enough to grow your organization to each side of the globe.
Every one of the university projects endeavors to encourage a deferential, collegial climate. Coordinated effort is a foundation: the organization you’ll work at UBC Sauder will be important in your vocation into the indefinite future, your cohorts will turn into your partners, clients, contacts. Grow your organization toward any path you pick. Whether you need to additional a specific range of abilities – bookkeeping, for instance – or interface with business individuals from a specific district – like through the UBC BizChina Club – you’ll track down endless open doors in the gatherings and social orders nearby.
The University aims to build leadership skills with leading competition, organizations and conferences to expand and develop more skills and knowledge.
- Academic Year: 2023-2024
- Applicant’s Nationality: Local and International
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Field: Business Administration
- Scholarship Award; $60,000
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Number of Awards: Not specified by the university
- Duration: NA
Before proceeding to the application, the students must meet the following:
- The applicants must have a strong background in social entrepreneurship, sustainability and commitment to the special causes.
- Must be in Masters degree level
- Be admitted in Business Administration Program for the academic year of 2023-2024.
- The students are required to meet the required merit for the students to be admitted in the Business Administration program in Masters Degree level.
Eligible students can start their application in an online portal provided by the university. The students must be able to be access the admission for the MBA program at the university. All eligible applicants will be considered for the scholarship after the application.
As part of the application process, the students must be able to submit the following requirements to support their application.
- Official transcript of records
- Degree Certification
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores for international students whose first language is not the English language.
The candidates should submit GMAT/GRE results with a 550/155 score and hold a Three or four-year Four year certification with a B+ normal or a perceived comparable from a certify university.
International students are required to submit the following test scores:
- TOEFL-IBT score of 100
- TOEFL PBT score of 600
- TOEFL CBT score of 25 0
- IELTS score of 7.0
- PTE score of 70
- CAEL score of 70
- Keep in mind that UBC Sauder School of Business will be awarded to the exceptional students who can demonstrate their academic achievements and leadership skills.
- All awarded students are required to read and agreed to the terms and conditions applied to the scholarship, must be able to maintain the required GPA for the Masters Degree program and be able to interact with the community to inspire other students and be close to both local and international communities.
- The scholarship application must be completed before the deadline of the scholarship application ot be able to be consider for evaluation.
- Late and incomplete application will not be consider and will be automatically rejected.
- The application deadline will be different for local and international students.
The deadline to complete and submit the application will be depending on the students status:
- March 14, 2023 for the international applicants
- May 2, 2023 for Canadian and permanent residents
- Official documents deadline is until June 30, 2023.
UBC Sauder School of Business will be providing a financial awards to the successful students amounting to $10,000 up to $60,000 to further their masters degree for the academic year of 2023-2024.