The University of East Anglia, School of International Development wants to invite South Korean students to apply for the International Development Master’s Scholarship for the academic year of 2022-2023. As giving more opportunities to the international students, the university wants to extend its support to the students in South Korea by giving a students tuition fee reduction amounting to £6,000.
International Development Master’s Scholarship
Intended for the students who will be commencing their master’s degree at the University of East Anglia. The scholarship aims to attract students who can show their leadership skills and academic excellence to be one of the scholars at the university who can contribute to the community and to the university.
As tuition fee cost rises annually, the University of East Anglia wants to help every student to achieve their academic goals and be more prepared for their chosen career in the future. The university believes that every student has to achieve their goals for their personal development and by helping contribute to their home country.
Scholarship Provider: University of East Anglia
About the Provider
The University of East Anglia was established in the year 1963 and is one of the public research in England that offers a variety of courses for undergraduate and graduate degrees. As they offer a wide range of courses for the students to choose from, they also attract international students to pursue their education at the university b giving more opportunities by providing scholarships and financial aid that can help them further their education without financial barriers.
The university wants every student to focus on their studies and develop the skills and knowledge that they may be needing for their future career and employment. The university campus was known to be one of the greatest universities with friendly communities, beautiful location, and most important is employee support.
The students who will be admitted to the university will experience a dynamic field of development towards their skills, talents, and knowledge. International students can find more scholarship opportunities that can tailor their every need. The university not only offers scholarships but also awards accommodations to first-year or freshman international students.
The quality of education that the university offers has its high standards and they help every international student to feel safe and at home while furthering their education away from their home.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicant’s Nationality: South Korea
- Degree Level: Master
- Field: Social Science and International Developments
- Number of Awards: 3
- Funding type: Tuition fee reduction
- Scholarship Total Value: £6000
- Scholarship Country: UK
To proceed with the application process, the applicants must check the eligibility of the scholarship below:
- Must be a graduate of any international university or institution.
- Must be holding a degree with the classification of 2.1 or will be equivalent to an international grading system.
- Must be able to hold an offer to study at any chosen courses for the master’s degree, especially on social science and international development.
- Must be able to submit a 250-word scholarship essay application.
Scholarship Essay Application Information
- The students must be able to outline the scholarship essay application composed of 250 words to answer the question of ” how can you achieve your career goals with the chosen course you have applied for and how can you describe your experience and the interest help the cohort learn in general? “
- The university scholarship committee is looking for a carefully written and more concise summary of how you believe that the knowledge, skills, and experience gained from studying in this course at the School of International Development will help you further your education and achieve your career goals successfully. They also want to understand how your existing interest and experience can enhance the overall learning experience of your peers in the same course and within the wider masters group.
Interested students can apply through an online portal provided by the university. The application form must be filled up completely and correctly. The students must be able to submit the following information to the application form:
- Email Address
- Fee status( must be stated if you are an international or local student)
- Name of the scholarship you are interested with
- Application Number
Note: The university understands that finding funds to pursue your higher education is one of the most important parts to further your education, the international students can find the tuition fee rates to the university portal for further information on how the scholarship can help you with your financial barriers.
Scholarship Application Required Documents
- Academic certificates
- Transcript of records
- Application Statements
All incomplete applications and documents will not be considered.
The students must be able to read and agreed to all the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
- Only one academic or donor-funded UAE scholarship will be awarded to an eligible student. If you have been offered more than one academic or donor-funded scholarship, you can ask which one you prefer. Scholarships for donor-funded years abroad can be obtained in addition to regular donor-funded scholarships, provided that the two scholarships do not support the same academic year.
- In the event of a study break, including maternity leave or maternity leave, all payments will be deferred until you return and move on to the next stage of the study. However, students who receive donor-funded scholarships may not be able to maintain their scholarships if their studies are interrupted, and applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Scholarships are advertised for specific courses and will not be converted to other courses if the application is made later.
- If at any time you decide to postpone starting your studies until next year, you will no longer be eligible for the scholarship. You can reapply next year, but no award is guaranteed and you are eligible for any successful program in that year of admission.
- The University of East Anglia will be awarding 3 outstanding South Korean Students a tuition fee reduction amounting to up to £6000.
The deadline to complete and submit the scholarship application is until May 31, 2022. The scholarship will be offered annually.